Pages:
Author

Topic: What should I do now - page 34. (Read 34255 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 109
October 10, 2018, 05:47:15 AM
Some people say hold your crypto,  some says sell immediately that holding for long is useless.
What do you believe and practice?

I believe that we can expect a long flat for several years or even worse - we can fall more, but finally bullrun will come and we will reach several trillions market capitalization.
Activity: 284
Merit: 10
October 10, 2018, 05:28:34 AM
depends on the coin.  Hold Bitcoin in my opinion.  Most of the other alts are so down right now you might as well hold too because they have no value
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
https://emirex.com
October 10, 2018, 05:27:25 AM
Some people say hold your crypto,  some says sell immediately that holding for long is useless.

Better hold, dont listen to them although they have the point of losing more percentage, but the market is really bad for you to sell, if the coins you hold is a great project, then why thinking of selling it? Its up to you on how you decide this time, but the market is not favorable in your case.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
October 10, 2018, 05:21:30 AM
if you are in the negative, then hold the cryptocurrency because it will bring you a lot more money trust me Wink
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
October 10, 2018, 05:14:46 AM
I still believe hold is the best thing we can do in crypto but we need to set the target, when our investment already rise more than 2 or 3 times just sell it and don't be a greedy person's.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
October 10, 2018, 05:19:05 AM
I have a two years experience in cryptocurrencies and my personal opinion is that long term is better than short term. The price will be higher in long term
Activity: 378
October 10, 2018, 05:04:38 AM
Perhaps now it is better to keep your cryptocurrency. Big win from selling it now you will not get. Therefore, it is worth patience.
Activity: 129
Merit: 1
October 10, 2018, 04:50:54 AM
Anyway do not sell something now wait for the end of this year and that prices will be higher and your income will be higher as well, so now use holding only.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
October 03, 2018, 07:12:55 PM
if you are confused with both of them then you can do both at once by choosing which coins you will hold and selling coins that you feel do not have a good future, I am sure you can do it in your own way and outlook to judge which coins are good and worthy to holding
Activity: 364
October 03, 2018, 07:05:46 PM
Some people say hold your crypto,  some says sell immediately that holding for long is useless.
Don't take anybody's words for your dealings. This is your crypto journey and you should be driving it. Many have earned huge with holding. But same is also true with immediate selling. A strategy with one currency may not be effective or applicable to others. If a currency shows great potential, then you can probably hold for a certain period. If it is on the path of becoming a shitcoin, then you should probably sell. It all depends...
Merit: 250
October 03, 2018, 07:00:41 PM
Watch the electronic money market and buy the coins as prices rise. Electronic money is always fluctuating so you should buy them when possible. Never hold a penny for long periods of time or else you will suffer a heavy loss.
Activity: 204
Merit: 250
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
October 03, 2018, 06:58:40 PM

The hold and the sale of cryptos are dependent on each individual's opinion. IMO, with ICO, you should sell all of the cryptos you possess at the earliest opportunity to sell at higher rates than hold because the exchange rate of the Token will drop rapidly after being listed on the exchange floors.
Activity: 406
October 03, 2018, 06:54:27 PM
well, crypto already started to rise, bearish market was over. we should hold our coin/ token till growth
i am also holding coin. i hold em because im sure that they will growth
Merit: 252
Until the end
October 03, 2018, 06:52:00 PM
Listen to others and then make an informed decision.  If you are okay with selling below what you paid for your crypto then sell.  Personally, I would hold on to whatever you have and just wait a couple years.  You can try trading small amounts to see if you can increase your holdings too, but please don't go all-in.
Activity: 176
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 03, 2018, 06:31:18 PM

Definetly you should hold your coins bud. Do not sell your coins believe me . I hope you are holding good coins like eth neo stellar eos etc and i am sure you will earn really good money in near future.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
October 03, 2018, 06:30:05 PM
Don't listen to anyone tell you. A lot of people say that in their experience, but it's different for everyone. If you for example bought currency at the peak and now think to sell or not, it is better to leave it to better times because growth will be required, you only need to be patient and do something else

You must recognize that is easier said than done, when you are losing more than 60% of your investment and that happened only in a few months it is completely natural to be afraid of what is happening in the market, and it gets even worse if the people that invested in the market had no knowledge that this could happen, and if that is the case, it is going to be almost impossible to hold your coins for that long.
Activity: 287
October 01, 2018, 03:29:26 AM
Yes, I do both. I will keep the altcoin that I think has the potential to grow and I will sell those altcoins that I think are bad. You can keep one better for you, I will certainly wait for the price to recover, and for investors now is very suitable to buy and hold  then sell when the market price increases, for good altcoin
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
October 01, 2018, 03:14:39 AM
if the market conditions are still intact as usual, do not hesitate with the conditions that occur however, the problem persists or not it will not be long enough the market will be even better for the future
Activity: 392
October 01, 2018, 03:02:57 AM
sell or hold is decided by true you're experiencing. if you purchase variety of coins and also the worth drops then you've got to carry it 1st. and if you purchase, then the value goes up and has created a profit then you'll be able to sell your coin assets.
all will do with the proper analysis.
Activity: 795
Merit: 108
October 01, 2018, 02:48:48 AM
If you are confused, I make sure you can't make maximum decisions, try to calm your mind before making a decision so you don't regret it, after you feel calm, then make a wise decision immediately, because whatever your decision is, that's the best for you.
Pages:
Jump to: