Pages:
Author

Topic: What should I do to get bitcoins? - page 10. (Read 10690 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
February 11, 2018, 07:34:16 AM
If you are looking for an opportunity to get a crypto currency without money investments participate in the bounty social media. If you think you can afford to buy bitcoin using fiat money invest it now and use your savings not your allowance. It is better if you prefer long term investments to get more greater amount of profit.
Yes, i agree. If you want to have your own bitcoin without investing fiat you should participate on bounties. It may take some time because bounty campaigns may last 6-8 weeks and you should to wait at least 2 weeks before you will be given a bounty. The faster way is to buy with your money if you don't want to wait that long.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
February 11, 2018, 07:27:57 AM
You must do some research to learn more about bitcoin. Try to explore the world of cryptocurrency. Try also to join any signature campaign or bounties that pays bitcoin, inorder for you to gain bitcoin. You may also join translation if you have a second language,  you can used that one to earn bitcoin or some altcoins.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
February 11, 2018, 07:16:11 AM
Why not research more about bitcoins? Learn more about it and learn about the jobs that fits to your skills and pays bitcoins. Instead of begging for some bitcoins why not try joining in signature campaigns and bounties. You will be paid a considerable amount of bitcoin in there. There are also jobs that you can such as translation if you have a second language.
There is no need to do research because this forum is already like the google but this is just for the cryptocurrencies and there is already a lot of job here available and the OP just need to do some action rather than being a lazy person and waiting for the blessing to come to him. It is best to roam around here in our forum and do something.
Activity: 188
Merit: 12
February 11, 2018, 06:09:22 AM
Why not research more about bitcoins? Learn more about it and learn about the jobs that fits to your skills and pays bitcoins. Instead of begging for some bitcoins why not try joining in signature campaigns and bounties. You will be paid a considerable amount of bitcoin in there. There are also jobs that you can such as translation if you have a second language.
Activity: 37
February 11, 2018, 05:03:43 AM
For me as a newbie you can do signature campaigns and also when you have a little money invest it to Bitcoin. Now I joined a signature campaign and this campaign will pay you whenever you post here in this forum. One of my colleagues started last year now he is self supporting herself. When in comes to investing or trading you will buy Bitcoin and wait for the perfect timing to sell it. No hassle just analyze where will the Bitcoin goes up and sell it. Good luck and be careful there are many scammers scatter here in internet.
Activity: 168
February 11, 2018, 04:58:19 AM
There are several ways to get bitcoin, getting it free, through some bitcoin forum websites & by mining sites and also trade sites, you need to also study bitcoin environment so that if you have more knowledge, you will have a higher skill. Opportunity from now to get a lot of bitcoin, could be future investment.
Activity: 571
Merit: 113
February 11, 2018, 04:57:06 AM
Umm if u want to gain something like dollars u can buy bitcoin i can say this easily
Activity: 280
February 11, 2018, 04:34:29 AM
If you are looking for an opportunity to get a crypto currency without money investments participate in the bounty social media. If you think you can afford to buy bitcoin using fiat money invest it now and use your savings not your allowance. It is better if you prefer long term investments to get more greater amount of profit.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
February 11, 2018, 04:23:54 AM
I think now that ranking is too difficult to obtain then newbies can only depend on airdrops and social media to earn bitcoin. For a person like you which has no money, bounty is what helped me to earn when I also don't have money.
Activity: 278
February 10, 2018, 10:48:20 PM
Hello I have spent my bitcoins on a cloud mining website, and i am wondering if there is anything i can do to earn bitcoin while i wait for that, just keep in mind the following: I have no skills except for making offensive jokes, I don't have a job because I am a student, and I want to try and trade bitcoins :/ any answers would be greatly appreciated

I suggest you can try bounty campaigns like signature campaign or facebook campaign and others, you can earn tokens at the end of every campaign and the good thing on that is, as you post on this forum you will get knowledge about bitcoin which will definitely help you.

But he can try to invest if he got too money.  You've been lazy if from joining campaign if you start trading because in trading, your money was circulate immediately when you try it or work for it.  In joining campaign, you need to wait for a long period of time when the bounty finish.
Activity: 221
February 10, 2018, 10:14:11 PM
Hello I have spent my bitcoins on a cloud mining website, and i am wondering if there is anything i can do to earn bitcoin while i wait for that, just keep in mind the following: I have no skills except for making offensive jokes, I don't have a job because I am a student, and I want to try and trade bitcoins :/ any answers would be greatly appreciated

I suggest you can try bounty campaigns like signature campaign or facebook campaign and others, you can earn tokens at the end of every campaign and the good thing on that is, as you post on this forum you will get knowledge about bitcoin which will definitely help you.
Activity: 12
February 10, 2018, 09:06:22 PM
you could do some translation job or anything that give reward in bitcoin maybe. or you could go try yourself some day trading and make a note about your good and bad movement on day trading.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
February 10, 2018, 09:01:37 PM
Lots of ways if you want to get bitcoin because there are bounty bitcointalk that can be followed by the participants but there are many rules that we should keep in the project. and the project we can follow is blog medium signatur artecle and social media after finished it will get the prize Wink
Activity: 133
February 10, 2018, 08:56:46 PM
(...)cloud mining website(...)
If you invest in bitcoin, you will probably make more profits than from "cloud mining". Don't use cloud mining, because it's a bullshit.
Activity: 510
Merit: 102
February 10, 2018, 08:56:29 PM
Many ways if we want to get bitcoin how much you will not get the rules but we have to understand how to get it,
I always get bitcoin by following bounty bitcointalk project and we can know what good project we can follow Grin
Yes, we can get bitcoin by participating in any bounty campaign but it needs skills in crypto upon getting because there are still process to make by acquiring the bounty rewards. We can do also bitcoin mining and day trading or trading generally to have bitcoin it only depends of where you are comfortable.
Activity: 70
February 10, 2018, 08:53:33 PM

Kind regards
-Some guy on the internet

Just going to pop this address here: 1HNCH7C2zYTufQQ8ESSdnDs9EgfzVChMBS
I would not recommend donating as the only thing you will get in return is a
thank you from me Tongue
Maybe you ahould try doing services for bounty alternative coins.  In which you can do campaigns. There are many type of campaigns,  twitter,  facebook,  signature,  content creation.  All of them can be find inside this forum.  After you gain enough token,  you can now trade it.
Activity: 128
February 10, 2018, 08:51:48 PM

Kind regards

thank you from me Tongue

There are many ways to earn bitcoin now. Example are participating in signature campaign, bounty campaign, social media campaign, mining, and creating video or media campaign. Those all of example are giving you an opportunity to earn bitcoin without cost or investment.

If you have lot of money you can buy bitcoin in the market cap and use it on trading to earn huge profit.
Activity: 280
February 10, 2018, 08:50:10 PM

Kind regards

thank you from me Tongue
You can join signature campaign so you can earn bitcoin but at this month it is seldom they open sig campaign and if they do you should be really quick because there are also lots of applicants waiting for every opening of the campaign.

Activity: 457
Merit: 250
February 10, 2018, 08:46:06 PM
Many ways if we want to get bitcoin how much you will not get the rules but we have to understand how to get it,
I always get bitcoin by following bounty bitcointalk project and we can know what good project we can follow Grin
Activity: 239
February 10, 2018, 08:39:49 PM

Kind regards

thank you from me Tongue
By getting bitcoin you can buy it like converting your money into bitcoin and you can invest it so that you can earn a much profit by wait it in a long period of time because we all know that bitcoin is the leading digital crypto currency and the highest value among the others. And it's value is continuously moving and when you don't like to buy bitcoin you can earn it buy joining in bounty campaign, mining or etc. but make sure that you have internet because it is important.
Pages:
Jump to: