Pages:
Author

Topic: What should I do to get bitcoins? - page 12. (Read 10690 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
February 07, 2018, 12:02:55 PM
Bitcoin mining is the process by which new Bitcoins are generated. When you perfom mining, your computer adds new Bitcoin transactions to the block chain (a public ledger where all Bitcoin transactions are stored) and searches for new blocks. A block is a file that has the most recent Bitcoin transactions recorded in it. When your computer discovers a new block, you receive a certain number of Bitcoins. Currently a block contains BTC 25. This number changes throughout time and gets smaller by the factor 0.5 every four years.
Activity: 142
February 07, 2018, 12:00:52 PM
There are many websites which offer you to earn free Bitcoins. With most of these sites, the concept is that you visit the site and just for looking at it you get a small amount of Bitcoins. The concept has something in common with watching good old free TV. You watch a lot of ads and inbetween you get something you actually want to see, like a film or music clips.

It's so boring!!!!
Activity: 27
February 07, 2018, 11:58:42 AM
In my opinion, the best and easiest way to earn Bitcoins is to accept them as a means of payment. If you have a small business, the integration is done quickly and easily. No matter if you have a brick and mortar shop or an online business, no matter if you sell goods or services.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
February 06, 2018, 09:00:45 AM
If you do not have your own funds for investment - participate in bounty campaigns. It's a long, monotonous, but it's paying off. You will be paid tokens, which you can later sell and buy bitcoin.

Sure it will work, but the way is too long. Why does not anybody simply recommend the guy to get the better job to be able to invest some money to BTC each time he gets salary? This is the fastest and the most reliable variant to get Bitcoins.
Activity: 92
Merit: 13
February 06, 2018, 05:26:04 AM
I think you can get bitcoins by using equivalent trades, or get bitcoin by working with people in an encrypted community.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
February 05, 2018, 02:59:43 PM
If I were you? now you buy bitcoin, because it costs you today and you get it at a cheap price. because if you stay longer it will increase its value and sell it in price. With the Bitcoin price so volatile many people seem curious about getting some. Below we have listed some of the best exchanges.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 502
February 05, 2018, 02:43:05 PM
Hello I have spent my bitcoins on a cloud mining website, and i am wondering if there is anything i can do to earn bitcoin while i wait for that, just keep in mind the following: I have no skills except for making offensive jokes, I don't have a job because I am a student, and I want to try and trade bitcoins :/ any answers would be greatly appreciated

Kind regards
-Some guy on the internet

Just going to pop this address here: 1HNCH7C2zYTufQQ8ESSdnDs9EgfzVChMBS
I would not recommend donating as the only thing you will get in return is a
thank you from me Tongue

There are many ways to earn bitcoin. You just have to research and read many articles.
Yeah it has a lot of way to make bitcoin, it is multi-talented currency we can use bitcoin for a lot of purpose so the same way we can get bitcoin through multi sources. Price of bitcoin is not high and it is chance for bitcoin to invest as much as you can, trading is not the good option because it is risky way of earning. The best and simple way for bitcoin earning is joining the signature campaign and bounty campaign.
Well today is really the besr time to invest bitcoin it is now droping .The most common ways to get btc is to investing and trading I believe that this two ways is really the fastest way to gain more profit but it is really a little bit rIsky that is why I really redder on joining a signature campaign to gain bitcoin without any risk of outing a capital amount all you have to do is  to work  and wait for your tokens.
Activity: 1071
Merit: 253
February 05, 2018, 02:36:15 PM
Hello I have spent my bitcoins on a cloud mining website, and i am wondering if there is anything i can do to earn bitcoin while i wait for that, just keep in mind the following: I have no skills except for making offensive jokes, I don't have a job because I am a student, and I want to try and trade bitcoins :/ any answers would be greatly appreciated

Kind regards
-Some guy on the internet

Just going to pop this address here: 1HNCH7C2zYTufQQ8ESSdnDs9EgfzVChMBS
I would not recommend donating as the only thing you will get in return is a
thank you from me Tongue

There are many ways to earn bitcoin. You just have to research and read many articles.
Yeah it has a lot of way to make bitcoin, it is multi-talented currency we can use bitcoin for a lot of purpose so the same way we can get bitcoin through multi sources. Price of bitcoin is not high and it is chance for bitcoin to invest as much as you can, trading is not the good option because it is risky way of earning. The best and simple way for bitcoin earning is joining the signature campaign and bounty campaign.
Activity: 98
Merit: 13
February 05, 2018, 09:14:58 AM
As for me, the best way to earn bitcoin is doing signature campaigns in this forum, advertising in different social networks or trading. I think gambling is risky and you can lose what you have.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
February 05, 2018, 08:11:14 AM
There are quite a handful of ways to start earning bitcoins and I strongly believe that your being on this platform has/will already give you a leverage. I did start my saying you could go on net to filling of Bitcoin faucets but no! The best bet to start with is filling of airdrops. Just get your required links/details ready & available to fill in the forms and most especially your ethereum wallet! Trust within a month you can start getting something at least for a start.
Activity: 147
February 05, 2018, 08:09:20 AM
There a lot of ways to earn a bitcoin, first if you have money you buy bitcoin and wait till its increases its value and definitely you will earn on it. The other one is to be  member and make some campaign about the bitcoin t earn points or bitcoin and eventually you can convert into cash or buy some more bitcoin as investment. 
Activity: 126
February 05, 2018, 08:02:35 AM
I think, You can get coin from join some campaign in the bounties
Activity: 39
February 05, 2018, 08:00:28 AM
There are many ways to get and earn bitcoins. If you don't want to invest fiat money to buy bitcoins, I preferred that you have to do some bounty campaigns like what we are doing. Because you are a student, I am very sure that you have also time to do some research on how to make income by just joining and performing task in this forum. Researching doesn't need special skills. It only needs patient and understanding. I cannot suggest you gambling because it will need money that you can't afford as a student. Maybe you shouldn't stop on cloud mining even though it needs a lot of time and effort to earn. As time pass you will notice that your earnings in mining is increasing. So, patience is a virtue. I would also suggest to you that you must pursue in studying until you graduate with flying colors. Because an investment with knowledge will lead you to a successful and profitable investor. Just saying.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
February 05, 2018, 07:43:37 AM
Its not just easy to get bitcoin but it is not hard to do, only your hardwork, determination and wholehearted participation to work here will be the answer to get it. Ofcourse willingness to take time all of it, so you can
Activity: 76
February 05, 2018, 07:43:25 AM
You can always provide a service and learn a new thing that you can provide to us hopefully unique which will bring in more customers.And other earning need funds or capital like trading, mining, investing and gambling. But here in earning with funds is risky if you want to grow your money you should know what is the best thing first to do. You should know what is the best time to sell or to buy.
Activity: 81
February 05, 2018, 07:42:06 AM
I've noticed that there have been two new replies by people who are encouraging gambling and faucets.You should just do some signature campaigns and other methods to gain as fast as possible some bitcoins.
Activity: 74
February 05, 2018, 07:40:03 AM
Bitcoin faucets are a massive waste of time and it's not worth the energy you will put into these huge time sinks literally clicking for dust.I think even if they do not have the skills I think it does not mean you are advised to use a very boring way and the results were small.
Activity: 41
February 05, 2018, 07:38:34 AM
When this is secured you can buy some fractions of Bitcoin constantly with parts of your wages. If you aren't skilled in anything then you will need to apply to tedious jobs with shitty pay and long hours required. I would suggest learning some trade like designing signatures or writing blog posts etc. and look in the Services section on the forum if you want to make some good coins.
Activity: 46
February 05, 2018, 07:37:26 AM
Make your own website since it seems to me that you have time to manage it. Generate enough traffic and you'd have plenty of dough in no time. It doesn't take a lot of skills to do such a thing. especially for a young person as a student you can learn lots of different skills based on what you like to do and your favorite things. and there are lots of small part time jobs you can do as a student. posting your bitcoin address from a brand new account is not going to make you any bitcoin.
Activity: 18
February 05, 2018, 07:33:48 AM
Hi,Buddy

i THINK YOU CAN USE CODE REFFERAL. take a partime and freelancer...
Safe your salarry to buy bitcoin.. I did all..
Pages:
Jump to: