Pages:
Author

Topic: What should I do to get bitcoins? - page 7. (Read 10690 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
March 01, 2018, 08:32:07 AM
airdrop and bounty, you can make some if you know trade coin. Good luck
Activity: 241
Merit: 11
March 01, 2018, 08:28:27 AM
There are a lot of ways and techniques you could do to be able to eanr effectively in the cryptocurrency industry. There are the infamous mining and bitcoin faucets, the bitcoin trading and gambling, while there are the buying selling and holding. Of all of this I would discourage you to do bitcoin selling as it only benefits you on the short-term. Moreover, it hurts bitcoin price, and it's ability to bounce back and recover.
Activity: 54
Merit: 10
March 01, 2018, 08:27:15 AM
Hello I have spent my bitcoins on a cloud mining website, and i am wondering if there is anything i can do to earn bitcoin while i wait for that, just keep in mind the following: I have no skills except for making offensive jokes, I don't have a job because I am a student, and I want to try and trade bitcoins :/ any answers would be greatly appreciated

Kind regards
-Some guy on the internet

Just going to pop this address here: 1HNCH7C2zYTufQQ8ESSdnDs9EgfzVChMBS
I would not recommend donating as the only thing you will get in return is a
thank you from me Tongue
Earning and owning a bitcoin is not that very hard. Actually, there are different ways to earn bitcoin. You can get bitcoin's buy buying some of it for investments. There are also gambling site that gives bitcoin as a reward. There are also faucets that gives away free btc by just signing in on their platform though it will take you alot of time to earn a decent amount out of it. And for me, the best way is by joining bounties here in bitcoin talk where you can offer services like translation, creating a blog, signature campaigns and other social media campaigns.
Activity: 98
March 01, 2018, 08:23:10 AM
Those who are afraid of investing their own funds consider that it is better then not to do so, since there is a risk of losing their money.
Activity: 16
February 28, 2018, 03:03:33 PM
when I just started doing bitcoins I was very afraid that I would lose a lot of money But in reality there is nothing complicated everything is transparent and quite understandable
This is the best way to earn bitcoin if you are new to bitcoin, so you will get the chance to become a part of bitcoin campaigns. There are some bitcoin campaigns to earn bitcoin, there are some other method to get bitcoin is to invest in bitcoin and then hold for the long time it is good and safe way to earn bitcoin because in this you will have to use your money to invest and patience to hold it, I would suggest some more process of making bitcoin as trading, mining and gambling but the best ways to get bitcoin is joining the signature campaign, as it is free way to get bitcoin and to invest in bitcoin if you have some capital saved with you.
Activity: 210
February 28, 2018, 11:41:33 AM
Bitcoin is one of the most important inventions in all of human history.
For the first time ever, anyone can send or receive any amount of money with anyone else, anywhere on the planet, conveniently and without restriction.
It’s the dawn of a better, more free world.
Activity: 896
Merit: 267
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 28, 2018, 11:33:10 AM
You should just do some signature campaigns and other methods to gain as fast as possible some bitcoins.
If not do this you will most likely gain almost no profit this year so do it real fast!!
One to the best way to earn and get bitcoin is through joining and participating in signature campaign because it is the easiest and fastest way to earn bitcoin. In addition to that, if you want to get bitcoin you must have some knowledge or information about it. Lastly, there are lot of ways to earn bitcoin but you need to be patient and work so that you can get more bitcoin.
Activity: 357
Merit: 260
February 28, 2018, 11:17:16 AM
Newbie is not allowed to earn bitcoins that's why you need to rank up your account to get more bitcoins. There is no signature campaign paying bitcoin to those who are newbies. I think jr member and up will only allowed to receive bitcoin. If you are newbie, try to find some bounty on altcoins or invest some altcoins and hold your coins. Some bounties out there were accepting newbies in their signature campaign. The good thing in altcoin is that, you can possibly get more bitcoin when you are going to trade your coins in a higher price.
Activity: 22
February 28, 2018, 11:08:03 AM
There are TONS of way to get Bitcoins, you can earn it from a reward, a gambling website, a free promotion or a bounty , campaign.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
February 28, 2018, 08:34:59 AM
Bitcoin is just another form of money and you can earn it in the normal way. However, stay away from wasting your time in looking for free Bitcoins. The best way I know, is to offer your knowledge, skills, experience and time in the form of attractive services to others and charging Bitcoins for the same. Just browse through the service marketplace and see what kind of requirement is there and develop your service to fulfill the same.
Activity: 236
Merit: 39
February 28, 2018, 07:48:23 AM
You have to join in any campaigns so that you can get a bitcoin in return.
Activity: 210
February 28, 2018, 07:47:56 AM
If you don't hold any skills then you should simply buy bitcoin using fiat currency, that what I can suggest you at a moment or try to develop skills and try to learn new things that will help you in  long run.
As you can see i doing everything for this wonderful and very excellent oppurtunity, because i want getting a bitcoin, just like tokens,coins, and others
Activity: 294
Merit: 252
February 28, 2018, 07:37:24 AM
Hello I have spent my bitcoins on a cloud mining website, and i am wondering if there is anything i can do to earn bitcoin while i wait for that, just keep in mind the following: I have no skills except for making offensive jokes, I don't have a job because I am a student, and I want to try and trade bitcoins :/ any answers would be greatly appreciated

Kind regards
-Some guy on the internet

Just going to pop this address here: 1HNCH7C2zYTufQQ8ESSdnDs9EgfzVChMBS
I would not recommend donating as the only thing you will get in return is a
thank you from me Tongue
For me by joining some bounty campaign here in this forum can really earn bitcoins. There are lot of things that pays bitcoins and if you really want to have this, try to do research and read each topic here in this forum you can make lot of bitcoins here.
Activity: 449
Merit: 100
February 28, 2018, 07:35:15 AM
You need to work for it theres no easy way to earn bitcoin. Me i work with some icos to earn bitcoin. But i also use trading to earn also some bitcoin because when you snipe a good coin you can win more. I also use faucet but i just get small ammount of bitcoin but its ok it is also money.
Activity: 5
February 28, 2018, 07:31:37 AM
I have my site to earn bitcoin. This is good for you to earn. You must click this site. And learn then earn. Goodluck
E-currency exchange rates rating
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
February 28, 2018, 05:04:40 AM
There is an easy way to participate in the drop. The simplest and most generous now is Marinecoin. This is a resurrected project - that is not yesterday was born. https://marineco.in/
Activity: 98
February 28, 2018, 01:16:52 AM
when I just started doing bitcoins I was very afraid that I would lose a lot of money But in reality there is nothing complicated everything is transparent and quite understandable
Activity: 60
February 27, 2018, 03:56:14 PM
For someone like myself who is new to twitter, I find it hard with the bounty programs as I've very few followers
Activity: 238
February 20, 2018, 09:23:34 AM
A very simple way is for the Bounty campaign, such as TokenGo. They are generously rewarded for their work and help. It's nice to help the campaign, which has great plans and ideas. The project wants to bring the cryptographic community to a new level of development. Thanks to the creation of the TokenGo platform, the creators of ideas and projects will have access to full-fledged tools for rapid development and preparation for the ICO. More information: https://tokengoplatform.com/
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
February 19, 2018, 03:43:50 AM
Well, you don't need much skill to get bitcoin in the bitcointalk forum. First of all, post regularly to upgrade your rank up to the member. The higher your rank, the better you earn. When your rank is upgraded you can participate in bitcoin signature campaign and earn bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: