Pages:
Author

Topic: What should I do to get bitcoins? - page 5. (Read 10690 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 2
March 17, 2018, 05:34:41 PM
In my opinion, i am not only looking for bitcoin but also looking for other cryptocurrency. I could get something such as ETH and other tokens by following bounty campaigns. There are you could and must you do to get bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. If you don't have any skill i suggest you to learn much more. Because i used to you be like you, a student which doesn't have any job. But by learning, (with my expert friend and asking in the forum) i could do something more to get what i want. I hope what i say could make you more excited to learn about bitcoin.
Activity: 673
Merit: 10
March 17, 2018, 05:19:48 PM
Hello I have spent my bitcoins on a cloud mining website, and i am wondering if there is anything i can do to earn bitcoin while i wait for that, just keep in mind the following: I have no skills except for making offensive jokes, I don't have a job because I am a student, and I want to try and trade bitcoins :/ any answers would be greatly appreciated

Kind regards
-Some guy on the internet

Just going to pop this address here: 1HNCH7C2zYTufQQ8ESSdnDs9EgfzVChMBS
I would not recommend donating as the only thing you will get in return is a
thank you from me Tongue
I think if you still have a little save in the first save if there is an urgent need and need to be paid you remain a student, and given money both your parents. In addition to studying at school you can do activities such as sports and exciting performances as well as learning mining sites and bitcoin sales to help the family economy.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
March 16, 2018, 07:42:15 AM
Hello I have spent my bitcoins on a cloud mining website, and i am wondering if there is anything i can do to earn bitcoin while i wait for that, just keep in mind the following: I have no skills except for making offensive jokes, I don't have a job because I am a student, and I want to try and trade bitcoins :/ any answers would be greatly appreciated

Kind regards

thank you from me Tongue
Look for earning opportunities at the services area. It does not go empty on offers to earn some extra bitcoins. Of course buying bitcoin from exchanges is the fastest way you could have bitcoins but if you want to add to what you buy, you could join signature campaigns, sell stuff, write a blog, make a faucet site. The list of possible options could be a long one depending on how much time you would invest into having bitcoins.
Activity: 569
March 14, 2018, 09:35:03 AM
If you are still a newbie like me then by buying is an instant thing we can do, but actually many things we can do to get bitcoin for example is to follow bounties who pay with bitcoin in this forum.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
March 14, 2018, 09:14:25 AM
If you want to get free bitcoins or earn some, try participating in bitcoin lotteries or bouty campaigns.
Activity: 81
March 14, 2018, 09:11:21 AM
Follow bounties, they usually pay out but here you will need a minimum of a junior rank to register on bounties on bitcointalk but it a really good way to get bitcoins. Also if you have the time you can look for jobs online which pay in bitcoin also so as to make bitcoins
Activity: 159
March 08, 2018, 08:01:29 AM
if you do not have the money to get bitcoin, you better follow some bounty that will give you a gift, a lot of bounty that pay with bitcoin, if you are able to complete the task specified, of course you will get bitcoin without any capital.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
KEEP CALM and HODL
March 08, 2018, 07:28:13 AM
If you are a student and do not have more money, then surely you have a direct way to Bounty collecting signatures or a transfer can make a good profit for you, but then you have to wait for the Bounty ban
At this time, participation in the bounty is only available for those who have a high rank of the account on the forum (senior member, or hero, or legendary). For everyone else who has rank junior member or member - there is no way to earn money here.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
March 08, 2018, 07:27:34 AM
You should work hard for it learn how to trade to gain some profit ,
I don't really think that there is still some faucets nowadays and if there is I don't really think that it is a great idea to collect from it because it would take a lot of time,
The best way to get some bitcoin is by mining it or by doing an alt-coin trade.
Activity: 196
March 08, 2018, 07:24:36 AM
If you are a student and do not have more money, then surely you have a direct way to Bounty collecting signatures or a transfer can make a good profit for you, but then you have to wait for the Bounty ban
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
March 08, 2018, 07:12:00 AM
I'm using the forum not a long time but I read the different thread that you can get a reward, first I will join in the bounty or signature campaign
to promote the name and the product of the company and to get many investors after the campaign you will be paid the token and you can sell it in the market and you can convert in the bitcoin these techniques I should know.
Activity: 146
March 05, 2018, 03:05:28 PM

Kind regards

thank you from me Tongue
Why don't you try to earn bitcoin through joining campaigns. The income may not be as big when you do mining but the experience and the knowledge that you can gain is worth the effort. Mining is not the only way to earn bitcoin. You might want to try other profitable ways like trading and signature campaigns.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 05, 2018, 02:54:59 PM
You should explore bitcoin capability and how it can help people in daily transaction you can easily get it through buying it in the market using your fiat/credit cards. But if you have a starting money I suggest you to be involved in the trading then research everything about it or you can spend time on looking for a good ICO to invest but be observant and research everything before you invest on it.
Aside buying your very own bitcoins, I am going to suggest that you start to either start mining bitcoins on your own or you could start trading or try joining some campaigns on this forum.
Activity: 218
March 05, 2018, 02:42:04 PM
You should explore bitcoin capability and how it can help people in daily transaction you can easily get it through buying it in the market using your fiat/credit cards. But if you have a starting money I suggest you to be involved in the trading then research everything about it or you can spend time on looking for a good ICO to invest but be observant and research everything before you invest on it.
Activity: 98
March 05, 2018, 06:08:35 AM
All I want to find an experienced person in making money on crypto currency so that he will teach you.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
March 03, 2018, 07:23:02 PM
Working in this forum is simple. If you can understand rules, then your in. It does not requires any skill to work, if you can just speak and understand english and able to operate computer or even android phone, you can work to earn bitcoin.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
March 02, 2018, 11:02:04 AM
Everything you need to get bitcoins is money nowadays. You can't start mining because you will never get enough hasing power. So just buy it...
Well my advice for you to get bitcoins is to join or participate on a great bounty campaign just like the deal coin bounty, i am confident that joining a great campaign can help us to earn to have a lot of bitcoin and we can get bitcoin by doing investing on bitcoin.
I agree with you . Participating in a bonus campaign is the best way to earn Bitcoin and this is a new trend for everyone who wants to make money on the market. I have participated in many different bonuses and earned a lot of money and I hope 2018 will be the year of ICO and all altcoin in Cryptocurrency.
You need to know about the market very well in order to get bitcoins.You can do investment in bitcoin in order to earn some.Investment is the best way to earn bitcoin and that too in a short period.Other options are like joining signature campaigns.These campaigns pay you weekly if you complete your posts in the given time period.People also do bitcoin mining so as to earn some bitcoins.Translation is also a good idea to earn bitcoins.
Activity: 154
March 02, 2018, 10:45:52 AM
First of all you should understand how many recourses do you have now. If you have enough money to buy big hashing power for mining just do it! Grin
Activity: 432
March 02, 2018, 10:31:14 AM
Everything you need to get bitcoins is money nowadays. You can't start mining because you will never get enough hasing power. So just buy it...
Well my advice for you to get bitcoins is to join or participate on a great bounty campaign just like the deal coin bounty, i am confident that joining a great campaign can help us to earn to have a lot of bitcoin and we can get bitcoin by doing investing on bitcoin.
I agree with you . Participating in a bonus campaign is the best way to earn Bitcoin and this is a new trend for everyone who wants to make money on the market. I have participated in many different bonuses and earned a lot of money and I hope 2018 will be the year of ICO and all altcoin in Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 392
March 02, 2018, 10:18:38 AM
Pages:
Jump to: