Pages:
Author

Topic: What should I do to get bitcoins? - page 16. (Read 10690 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 17, 2018, 03:38:49 AM
Hello I have spent my bitcoins on a cloud mining website, and i am wondering if there is anything i can do to earn bitcoin while i wait for that, just keep in mind the following: I have no skills except for making offensive jokes, I don't have a job because I am a student, and I want to try and trade bitcoins :/ any answers would be greatly appreciated

Kind regards
-Some guy on the internet

Just going to pop this address here: 1HNCH7C2zYTufQQ8ESSdnDs9EgfzVChMBS
I would not recommend donating as the only thing you will get in return is a
thank you from me Tongue

Like you? I'm also a student. First, first check out what the source of bitcoin is. Study how bitcoin value increases and decreases. Study as much as you gain a lot of knowledge. And then, you must try to invest, focus your attention on the bitcoin forum and join the campaigns. Before joining you need to create a first account. Increase your account's rank so high that the money you give us every week or even your payday post. Then when you have enough accumulated in bitcoin? Try to sell it or buy it. Until you grow it right. Smiley
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
January 17, 2018, 03:13:16 AM
If you are interested in getting them by promoting ICOs,trading in particular in Bitcoin or Altcoins.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
January 17, 2018, 02:58:10 AM
You can do some reward or signature activities to get bitcoin. It can also be mined, bitcoin games and so on.
Also there are service section in this forum which you can offer your service to all member in this forum. Basically the way to earn bitcoin is just the same with earning gold. You can buy it, mine it or work to get salary in form of bitcoin. I suggest you to not doin gambling because it not good for you.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
January 17, 2018, 02:56:41 AM
I think that OP has learned his ways to get bitcoins. This has been posted nearly 2 years already and for sure he got a lot of bitcoins already. But begging on the forum isn't allowed and people will not buy on stories that doesn't have any fact or proof. Stop investing to cloud mining and just pull out your investments there if you still have balance there and just do the traditional trading. Majority of the alts now are down and it's a good time to shop some of it.
Activity: 72
January 17, 2018, 02:53:17 AM
My friend told me that in order for me to be able to earn bitcoin I must need to rank up first atleast jr. Member in order for to be eligible in joining signature campaign in order for me to get paid.
Activity: 262
January 17, 2018, 02:52:08 AM
You can do some reward or signature activities to get bitcoin. It can also be mined, bitcoin games and so on.
Activity: 504
Merit: 268
January 17, 2018, 02:51:52 AM
Hello I have spent my bitcoins on a cloud mining website, and i am wondering if there is anything i can do to earn bitcoin while i wait for that, just keep in mind the following: I have no skills except for making offensive jokes, I don't have a job because I am a student, and I want to try and trade bitcoins :/ any answers would be greatly appreciated

Kind regards

thank you from me Tongue
Well, since you wanted to get a bitcoin. First things first, you have to ranked up your account by posting a quality post, then you can now join your account in signature campaigns thats the best way to earn. Then, you should also read some articles and forums here in Bitcoin regarding how you will increase your earnings. There are many tips here just browse it.
Activity: 108
January 17, 2018, 02:48:08 AM
You told us that you already do Mining in making money from bitcoin. Actually , at this forum there are so many things to do in making money, for example buy and sale bitcoin, bounty in marketplace and services and etc.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
January 17, 2018, 02:39:37 AM
If you are interested in getting them by promoting ICOs, I suggest looking into Bounties. Many ICOs on their own websites or on Bitcointalk Altcoin ANN thread post about the respective bounty programs. If you have a considerable following on your facebook, twitter , youtube you could promote their project/ICO and get free tokens. Later on you can sell this tokens for either BTC or ETH on a coin exchange ( eg: Bittrex, Binance, etc). Also if you are good with writing you can write quality articles on certain projects and post them on blogs etc and get tokens which you can exchange for BTC or ETH.

This is an investment free method of getting BTC but as with any other job, you need to put your time and effort. Good Luck!
Activity: 489
January 17, 2018, 02:32:59 AM

Kind regards

thank you from me Tongue
I guess you can start with joining in signature campaigns. Most of people here get their earnings by simply joining in campaigns. It can be a good start for you to get bitcoin. You can also do bounty campaigns, investing, trading and mine for you to get a large amount of bitcoin.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
January 17, 2018, 02:08:41 AM
You can join signature campaigns after upgrading your rank. Or blog campaigns if you are interested in that sort of thing.
You missed a lot of categories:
Freelancing
Selling items
Selling services
Lending
Investing into a site’s bankroll
And so on
Activity: 35
January 17, 2018, 01:55:01 AM
join bounty campaigns, it takes time but you will earn different types of coin and you can convert them in to bitcoins.
Activity: 91
Merit: 1
January 17, 2018, 01:52:22 AM
Beginners like me should post more to rank up. Once ranked up like member can already join campaigns that's the time to get bitcoin as a salary. Just to work harder to get what we aim in life.
Activity: 518
January 17, 2018, 01:45:57 AM
You should just do some signature campaigns and other methods to gain as fast as possible some bitcoins.
If not do this you will most likely gain almost no profit this year so do it real fast!!
There are lot of way to earn bitcoin and it will depend to you on what way you will used. On the other hand, joining in signature and bounty campaign are one of the best way to earn bitcoin and it is one of the best sources of bitcoin. Just join in signature and earn huge amount of bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 16
January 17, 2018, 01:31:31 AM
So get your bitcoin you apply with signing campaigns to get your bitcoin from your project work and should be considered twitter, facebook, telegram and bitcoin hiring from the project.
you just need to have patience and work hard but you also need nerves of steel to survive those massive price swings and not short too hard on yourself
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
January 13, 2018, 05:28:53 AM
You should just do some signature campaigns and other methods to gain as fast as possible some bitcoins.
If not do this you will most likely gain almost no profit this year so do it real fast!!

Yeah I agree everyone is busy in collecting maximum bitcoin at a moment as we are now close to halving which will allow us to make some really good profits.
yups signature campaign is one of the easiest and best way to earn bitcoins here in crypto although it is a hard responsibility to give opinion to someone and make it suitable for someones needed some advice here in forum still more easier and no need capital to gain bitcoin.and from the payments given to your service then it can be use as capital for trading or you just hold them all little by little to be a long term investments,thats how i do since then and now having some percent on my wallet and some alts too
Activity: 98
Merit: 9
January 13, 2018, 05:19:17 AM
Sorry, I am not sassy, ​​but I hope you can understand with my statement below:
in religion I was taught that if we are still able and our bodies are still healthy we are forbidden to seek money by way of begging, let alone for personal gain.
In my country there is also a rule that anyone who gives money to beggars then those people will be in fines.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
January 13, 2018, 05:10:43 AM
As of now there is no much way to get bitcoins for free or any other way and the only way available to get bitcoin is to buy from the exchanges.
Yeah but although there are not many ways to earn bitcoin for free but so far I think it's quite reliable and quite useful.
From various ways that can be done to earn bitcoin without must to buying it.. I think it can be sustainable to be developed in other efforts such as investing, trading in particular in Bitcoin or Altcoins.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
January 13, 2018, 04:40:22 AM

Kind regards

thank you from me Tongue
there are many ways to earn bitcoins. As of now, I am just participating in campaigns,most of my profits are altcoins so do not expect instant money. It is easy to do,just work for them,for example in signature campaign, they want you to post minimum of 20 every week,you just need to do that while staying under the rules. I earn a fairly good amount here. I would also try to do trading because my friends say money is easier to get there but it requires skill so you will not lose.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
January 13, 2018, 04:05:07 AM
In order to have more bitcoins, you can still work for it without any investment through participating signature and social media campaigns to be paid with bitcoin or tokens. If you have some money then try to invest that among others that could be.  You don't need to be professional or highly educated to earn it.
Pages:
Jump to: