Pages:
Author

Topic: What should I do to get bitcoins? - page 17. (Read 10690 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Harmony for One and All
January 13, 2018, 03:46:35 AM
As of now there is no much way to get bitcoins for free or any other way and the only way available to get bitcoin is to buy from the exchanges.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
January 13, 2018, 03:37:23 AM
Hello I have spent my bitcoins on a cloud mining website, and i am wondering if there is anything i can do to earn bitcoin while i wait for that, just keep in mind the following: I have no skills except for making offensive jokes, I don't have a job because I am a student, and I want to try and trade bitcoins :/ any answers would be greatly appreciated

Kind regards
-Some guy on the internet

Just going to pop this address here: 1HNCH7C2zYTufQQ8ESSdnDs9EgfzVChMBS
I would not recommend donating as the only thing you will get in return is a
thank you from me Tongue
One thing for sure to earn bitcoin and also to become successful bitcoiner you just need to have patience and work hard. Read infos about btc join in some forums and activities. Be active, be observant, be witty. And if you want a quick way to get bitcoin is to buy it or invest money.
Duh the best way to earn is buy it, but that’s not what OP is seeming to ask though, buying requires a capital and doesn’t look like he has it
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
January 07, 2018, 08:44:12 AM
Of course the best thing to do to get bitcoins is to look for signature campaign and bounty. Try to join or work on a campaign that has a great payment to earn bitcoin. Follow the rules in the said signature campaign and wait for the right time in releasing the payment. Be patient and work hard in order for you to get bitcoins and save or keep it for the sake of your family and for your own future. We experience a lot of expenses in everyday living that's why we need to work hard to get bitcoins to provide all the needs and support all the things we want to do and to enjoy life.
Activity: 406
January 07, 2018, 08:29:37 AM

As u said, you dont have any skills, the best way is to buy some coins with fiat and wait for some time to get some profits as u know its a patience. Else, learn some skills and earn some coins by participating some bounty campaigns and help them get more investors in turn they would reward you for the same in the form of coins. There are so many campaigns available out there , just explore.
Activity: 378
January 07, 2018, 08:25:34 AM
Hello I have spent my bitcoins on a cloud mining website, and i am wondering if there is anything i can do to earn bitcoin while i wait for that, just keep in mind the following: I have no skills except for making offensive jokes, I don't have a job because I am a student, and I want to try and trade bitcoins :/ any answers would be greatly appreciated

Kind regards

thank you from me Tongue

For me you should work hard to get a bitcoin because getting bitcoin is so hard you need to work on it for a long time. You can get a bitcoins by just joining a forum or on a signature campaign there are called bounty or weekly on forum, there is also a mining, investing and trading but for me joining on a signature campaign will help you to get a bitcoin on a short period of time.
Activity: 235
Merit: 1
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
January 07, 2018, 08:25:24 AM
If you don't hold any skills then you should simply buy bitcoin using fiat currency, that what I can suggest you at a moment or try to develop skills and try to learn new things that will help you in  long run.
The best thing you can do to earn bitcoin is to join signature campaign if you don't have money to invest in bitcoin.This is the easiest way to earn bitcoin and to save money.
Activity: 143
Merit: 0
January 07, 2018, 08:03:34 AM
You can earn it through campaign and use it for trading. You should only need to know the basic ideas and learn to follow the rules. Sooner you will learn more on your own.
You can also invest on crypto and monitor market principles.
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
January 07, 2018, 07:58:41 AM

Kind regards

thank you from me Tongue
While waiting to your mining you can join in different bounty or signature campaigns here in bitcoin. You can do also translation, facebook and twitter campaign.
Activity: 181
January 07, 2018, 07:45:22 AM

Kind regards

thank you from me Tongue
I think that you can get here in bitcoin is too many since the bitcoin was too broad you can gain a great help mostly in terms of money and physical things that you can be able to have and gain more income and also you can get here in bitcoin is a better future and progresser life than before. So what you are needed for.
Activity: 821
Merit: 20
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 07, 2018, 07:37:58 AM
Firstly you can get more basic idea for the bitcoin. Then you can do it trade. And will get more and more profitable.
Nfp
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
January 07, 2018, 07:30:04 AM
Even student can get bitcoin. You don't need to be professional or highly educated to earn it. You just need to gain some learnings about bitcoin and other crypto related topics like trading and investing using crypto. In your case as a student, you haven't yet much income to buy bitcoin, but you can still work for it without any investment through participating signature and social media campaigns to be paid with bitcoin or tokens.
Activity: 658
Merit: 274
Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.
January 07, 2018, 05:47:40 AM
There are lots of option and methods to earn bitcoins and also alternative virtual currency, or some ethereum, doge coin something like virtual or cryptocurrency called like. First and most common or the above all method is to mine bitcoin but it is only recommend for people who have their own desktops or a desktop that they can monitor regularly. The next options is to work on signature and avatar, bounty, twitter or youtube campaign this is seems easy but you need to put out a perseverance working on this and wide idea. Lastly that I know is through faucets but it would be so often to earn, and the time you would earn bitcoin is fixed. Well, you can search on internet on some options to earn bitcoin.
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
January 07, 2018, 05:20:19 AM
there are many ways to get bitcoin, you can follow the signature campaign or bounty social media, can also buy bitcoin or invest bitcoin. I think the easiest and quick way to get bitcoin is by invest bitcoin, but it all depends on your own Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 15
January 07, 2018, 05:04:19 AM
Endeavor to participate in a Signature Campaign it will help you a considerable measure to procure in BTC. Likewise attempt to check and read other string that can help you in working in BTC. Once in a while people are sharing their considerations and experience on the best way to procure BTC.
Activity: 868
Merit: 535
January 07, 2018, 04:43:21 AM
Yes, I agree. But I have observed that joining bounty campaigns nowadays is not quite feasible because of too much competition in the market. Hence, I suggest you first work on your account and attain a higher status. That way, you are able to increase your chances of getting hired. But for the meantime, you would have to spend sometime working on your credibility for resume purposes without pay. Do not worry, sooner or later you will get hired. Just always be patient in the process.
Activity: 238
January 07, 2018, 04:37:59 AM
As you are student, firstly you must understand all process related with bitcoin, improve your knowledge then go for earning bitcoins.
For student like you to earn bitcoin signature compaign is the better way. That not only help you for earning bur also increase your knowledge. But here also first you have to gain information about bitcoin to start.
In other way, if you have amount fiat currency then you can convert it to bicoin, that will help you to earn more.
Activity: 234
Merit: 15
January 07, 2018, 04:19:39 AM
If you are hardworking and have patience to wait, joining signature campaigns or social media campaigns is a nice really nice idea. There are many signature campaigns here and you can join them.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
January 07, 2018, 04:11:27 AM
To get bitcoin, you can either join through trading, bounty campaign or mining, that among others that could be. To join the campaign, you have to come through bitcoin forum, make some posts and promote ICO projects and receive your token.
Activity: 224
January 07, 2018, 04:03:07 AM
The farm for mining is a chain of computers that perform calculations around the clock, 365 days a year. The work of the farm is that you provide a certain program with the computing power of your computer. Video cards built into the farm work at the limit of their capabilities.
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
January 07, 2018, 04:02:05 AM
First you newbie here.you must be know what is bitcoin and how its work.you should start your journey signature campaign, there are so many. You can work in social media and twitter campaign also. Then you will earning a amount of bitcoin from it.
Pages:
Jump to: