Pages:
Author

Topic: What should I do to get bitcoins? - page 15. (Read 10690 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 41
January 23, 2018, 02:44:02 AM
Since you said you don't have any skill I think the best way for you to go is to buy bitcoin using your credit card or paper money and hold for a while the market will rise again and you stand to gain on your bitcoin. I could have recommended trading for you also but in trading you need to be smart which have to do with skill and also be lucky, better still you will have to wait till you rank up to at list Jr member in other to participate in signature campaign and get paid in bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
January 23, 2018, 02:33:16 AM
You can get bitcoin by using your fiat money to purchase other alternative digital currency for and exchange for the bitcoin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
January 23, 2018, 02:27:50 AM
As for me I would like to start  by joining signature campaign, as majority of people are earning descent amount of bitcoins from it and it doesn't require any technical skills. Bitcoin gives many such options but the best one is signature campaign.
Activity: 476
Student Coin
January 21, 2018, 06:57:02 AM
i can earn bitcoin trough converting,i convert my token or coin into ethereum and to bitcoin.so i if you want to earn more bitcoin,just join any campaign, in campaign  you can earn more and more bitcoin
Activity: 53
January 21, 2018, 06:45:53 AM
What you should do to get bitcoins? Join the campaign and rank your account until the rank increases. And for that you also have to increase your money, using bitcoin. Or make more accounts for your own income.I would also suggest picking up some sort of method that won’t demand any money investment. Bitcoin gives many such options but the best one is signature campaign.
Activity: 327
Merit: 250
January 21, 2018, 06:43:14 AM
Hello I have spent my bitcoins on a cloud mining website, and i am wondering if there is anything i can do to earn bitcoin while i wait for that, just keep in mind the following: I have no skills except for making offensive jokes, I don't have a job because I am a student, and I want to try and trade bitcoins :/ any answers would be greatly appreciated

Kind regards
-Some guy on the internet

Just going to pop this address here: 1HNCH7C2zYTufQQ8ESSdnDs9EgfzVChMBS
I would not recommend donating as the only thing you will get in return is a
thank you from me Tongue

What you should do to get bitcoins? Join the campaign and rank your account until the rank increases. And for that you also have to increase your money, using bitcoin. Or make more accounts for your own income. And for you to accumulate enough money. And when you're getting together? sell at high prices and buy again low values ​​and grow. And you will earn more and enough money for your personal needs in life. Smiley
Activity: 334
Merit: 100
January 20, 2018, 07:24:14 AM
you can praticipate AIRDROP and BOUNTY after you became in Jr.Member rank at least. Twitter Bounty is recommand for you. if you have more time you can join signature and telegram bounties and others. After you can collect altercoins free  in Airdrop and Bounties you can convert it to Bit Coins.
I would also suggest picking up some sort of method that won’t demand any money investment. Bitcoin gives many such options but the best one is signature campaign. It is one of the all-time favorite methods. Trading can be considered as the best one but that would burden the newcomer.

Many was to make money, earn it by some other easy way and invest then in bitcoin or start doing some savings or tiny investments.
Activity: 19
January 17, 2018, 02:25:40 PM
According to Coinbase, it’s a simple process that can be done in your web browser or with the official app. On the web, log in to your account and then head to the “Sells” page. Enter the amount of money you want to remove, the Wallet you’re taking it from, and the account you’re sending it to. Then confirm everything and hit “Sell” to finish the transaction.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
January 17, 2018, 02:00:43 PM
You have to work hardly to earn bitcoin, if you can't investing from your pocket . There is many legitimate ways, like participating in signature, twitter and Facebook campaigns, doing some jobs and tasks for BTC and selling your services and goods in the marketplaces supporting Bitcoin as payment method.
Activity: 13
January 17, 2018, 01:57:37 PM
If you want to start having Bitcoin, the basic thing you can do is buy them. But, if you can't afford the high price, you can either mine gold, or trade with other currencies.
Activity: 798
Merit: 121
January 17, 2018, 10:06:39 AM
You should start your journey by joining signature campaign, as majority of people are earning descent amount of bitcoins from it and it doesn't require any technical skills, that would be good for you.
Joining in signature campaign are popular to get more bitcoin and doesn't require any technical skills and its good for starter too.
Activity: 290
January 17, 2018, 10:04:01 AM
All you need to do is post bitcoin disccussion as many as you can. Because if you word hark in posting forums you can get bitcoins with a high amount of money.
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
January 17, 2018, 10:02:37 AM
Be carefull from cloud mining websites.. Most of them are just HYIPs on steroids...
Activity: 204
January 17, 2018, 10:01:21 AM
I have little knowledge about bitcoin. I do not have much money to invest in bitcoin. I think the best way I should do to earn a bitcoin is to execute a signature campaign. I want more ways to earn bitcoin, can you help me?
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
January 17, 2018, 10:00:09 AM
Hello I have spent my bitcoins on a cloud mining website, and i am wondering if there is anything i can do to earn bitcoin while i wait for that, just keep in mind the following: I have no skills except for making offensive jokes, I don't have a job because I am a student, and I want to try and trade bitcoins :/ any answers would be greatly appreciated

Kind regards

thank you from me Tongue

I think you should wait for your cloud mining to start giving you some returns.

As you wait, sit back and do some research to help you get more knowledge in crypto currencies.

this will help you double your investment within the shortest possible time.
Activity: 328
January 17, 2018, 09:59:55 AM

Kind regards

thank you from me Tongue

There is so many things to get bitcoin. Like if you don't have enough money to buy bitcoin there is so many digital money that is affordable with your budget. Then when you have it, do anything to make it bigger then after that, cash out it then buy it a bitcoin. So that, you now a have a bitcoin. But if you don't really have a money, there is some apps or sites giving free bitcoin or satoshi. It is not too high or big but if you work hard and earned it, someday it will become bigger.
Activity: 217
Merit: 22
January 17, 2018, 09:46:37 AM
You should start your journey by joining signature campaign, as majority of people are earning descent amount of bitcoins from it and it doesn't require any technical skills, that would be good for you.

Indeed, this is what I'm currently doing. I suggest you to do the same thing. Since you're just starting, you should do signature campaign where i could say is the easiest and when you're getting used to this, go for something higher.
Activity: 140
Feeling Relax in Underpressure
January 17, 2018, 04:20:44 AM
you can praticipate AIRDROP and BOUNTY after you became in Jr.Member rank at least. Twitter Bounty is recommand for you. if you have more time you can join signature and telegram bounties and others. After you can collect altercoins free  in Airdrop and Bounties you can convert it to Bit Coins.
Activity: 77
Merit: 5
January 17, 2018, 04:07:58 AM
In order for you to get bitcoin you need to join signature campaign where you can be able to get paid weekly but you must need to be atleast jr.member to be eligible to join.
Activity: 93
January 17, 2018, 04:04:00 AM
Many ways to earn or to get bitcoin there are free like collecting in faucets.You can buy it, mine it or work to get salary in form of bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: