Pages:
Author

Topic: What should I invest? - page 27. (Read 1911 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 0
April 19, 2018, 07:24:18 AM
One of my favourite altcoins is Musicoin. As the name suggests, Musicoin (MUSIC) will definitely help to fund the music industry. Many musicians are struggling financially and perhaps Musicoin will provide a solution for it. Perhaps the number of views equals to a number of coins and it rewards musicians that way. It also allows you to tip the artists. It would be exciting to see if this goes mainstream as there are many struggling musicians out there.
Activity: 96
April 19, 2018, 07:22:27 AM
I suggest Ark. It is also a pretty fast coin (around 8 second transaction speed). It allows you to stake as well. Staking means you generate more coins from what you have. It’s also decentralized like other cryptos and the voting weight in Ark is divided across all votes. It also has an ArkShield program that provides additional protection to Ark. In addition, it also has plans for optional privacy that may compete with Monero, and a storage function which will compete with other coins like Siacoin and Storj.
Activity: 128
Merit: 1
April 19, 2018, 07:21:36 AM
My favourite altcoin is Steem. Think of how big Facebook is and that’s how much potential Steem has. Most people on Facebook or other social media platforms earn nothing from posting. Steemit on the other hand rewards you for it.
Activity: 122
April 19, 2018, 07:20:39 AM
I think you should invest in Stellar. It has emerged as one of the market’s most dominant cryptocurrencies, with a strong team, solid fundamentals and some high profile partnerships. But there’s still much more to come!
Activity: 266
April 12, 2018, 10:50:23 PM
I recommend you take a look at NagriCoin project. It is profitable to invest in real agriculture sector especially when the project has a ready made product -organic fertilizers. Moreover the work on it began long ago the ICO that only proves it not being a scam.And the best way to maximize your provide is to invest on early stage during pre-ICO. It is possible to get 50% discount
Activity: 42
April 12, 2018, 10:27:13 PM
I am looking for projects to invest, any good idea for me?
Pages:
Jump to: