Pages:
Author

Topic: What should I invest? - page 26. (Read 1911 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
April 19, 2018, 11:32:08 AM
I am looking for projects to invest, any good idea for me?

You should invest in strong coins which in return give you high return.you can also conduct your own extensive research in this way you would get clear insight which are well defined projects to invest in however as per my experience you should invest in following coins if you wanna get higher profit.BTC,ETH,XPR,XLM,ADA,EOS,MIOTA.I am sure that your profit is confirmed.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
April 19, 2018, 11:26:52 AM
I think if you want to invest for the long term I recommend you choose a bitcoin or ETH, both now very good for investment because of the highest market value and have solid foundation in the future, community use huge and widespread.
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
April 19, 2018, 11:23:35 AM
BITCOIN, ETHEREUM, ETC, DASH .... XVG these are the coin I best appreciated at the present time that you can consider and invest. BITCOIN is the first choice of 100% of people involved in crypto
Activity: 198
April 19, 2018, 11:19:32 AM
I think you should have to invest in BTC or ETH because it's the price very high and it's a potential coin.
Activity: 742
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 19, 2018, 11:12:13 AM
If you want to invest in long term you should try Bitcoin and Ethereum or If you looking to short term you should invest in some other altcoins because many peoples are investing fastly but after investing all are expecting quick profit. So we should research in one or two week then only we can survive the Crypto investment.
Activity: 266
Merit: 114
April 19, 2018, 10:42:34 AM
You can study the Forty Seven Bank project. Currently the project is running ICO and 11 days is the end, the project also attracted quite a large investor in the project. If you have any doubt, please research the project through my signature
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
April 19, 2018, 10:39:18 AM
you should split your funds to invest in some altcoins but prioritize Bitcoin and Ethereum and the rest you may choose others. try to do some research before investing so as not to end loss.
Activity: 475
Merit: 1
April 19, 2018, 10:37:55 AM
the most beautiful now is the altcoin just like the ETH because of its very low price and the more money you earn if the price is higher and you sell it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
April 19, 2018, 10:36:36 AM
it is better for a beginning person not to invest in projects
because it is sometimes difficult to understand the project's outlook, up or down
It's better to invest in the top 10 coins, and you can select a few of the prospective ones from the section below
Activity: 107
April 19, 2018, 10:27:20 AM
for me will invest in bitcoin, because with us easily generate profits every day, with you trading for me very easily you earn income in the short term.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
April 19, 2018, 10:34:59 AM
What you should invest now is bitcoin because of the extremely high price of your money when you invest in it.
Activity: 378
April 19, 2018, 07:51:12 AM
You should invest in altcoins on the exchange. At present, investing in icos projects is difficult to bring about. Risks because many projects have scam. So, if you are a newbie, in my opinion, you should invest in NEO, ETH, ADA, ICX, NANO. Also, you can refer to in the top 30, and pick the altcoins you like.
Activity: 714
Merit: 261
April 19, 2018, 07:49:53 AM

Hm, it depends on what exactly you are looking for! I mean if you are looking for something big and long term then you should start with completely new ICO projects are that being released. Get into them as Early Bird investors and position yourself to receive huge profits after very much long period of time. There one project like that, insure pal and jibrel network. However you have missed the early bird chance but you can still get in as they are already having good roadmaps. I never leave one more project and never tired of speaking about it called as Sociall one. This is huge step forward in terms of social networking and could result in best investment of all time.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
April 19, 2018, 07:49:02 AM
Try to invest on other altcoins, but still give highest percentage to bitcoin and some percentage for ethereum, litecoin and other coins listed in the coin market.
Activity: 126
April 19, 2018, 07:45:23 AM
Their are a lot of good coins to invest with, many good coins that suddenly emerge now. You can pick as many as you want as long as you can invest and want to invest on that said coin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
April 19, 2018, 07:43:45 AM
If you are willing to invest on long term alt coin the best alt coin would be MAN tokens. Matrix Ai Network tokens is creating a block chain with Artificial Intelligence to make your assets more secure and adopt with the evolution.
Activity: 87
April 19, 2018, 07:36:17 AM
If you are a novice trader, it is better not to invest immediately in ICO projects, just try to buy altcoins, bargain, buy as they say, the crypto world. And then you'll understand.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company
April 19, 2018, 07:30:35 AM
Take a look at Coinseed, their ICO ends tomorrow and they have a working app already not a startup hoping to build something new.The total coin supply is also very low about 10 million,so it makes it a pretty worthwhile ICO to invest in.You could also buy some proof suite tokens on etherdelta,total circulating supply is about 130k and they are developing a very cool amrket product.In any case do appropriate due diligence before investing.
Activity: 127
April 19, 2018, 07:26:25 AM
I recommend Asch. It’s much cheaper in the market and is aimed to make it easy for developers to create their own blockchain assets like tokens. They use JavaScript as well.
Activity: 128
April 19, 2018, 07:25:17 AM
In my opinion, SBD is very potential. These SBDs will be used to create new tokens via the Smart Media Tokens that will be introduced in 2018. Perhaps that is why it rose in value. SBD can only be earned from post rewards on Steemit. It has only about 3 million tokens in circulation.
Pages:
Jump to: