Pages:
Author

Topic: What should you do as a bounty hunter every day? - page 3. (Read 2448 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 1
Yes, but currently there are many failed and scam bounty projects. this will harm bounty participants who work up to 24 weeks. this is very detrimental and a waste of time.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I'm always looking for new bounty projects.. The main thing is that to be a useful product for society, then the token will be successful. I'm Twitter and Facebook and a few bounty subscription. On a subscription with a low rank for one week, you can earn how much on Twitter for 10 weeks
Activity: 210
First, look for the latest bounty activities every day, analyze what the project is doing through the website and ann, whether it is a basic agreement or an application project, to determine whether the development space of the project is large or small;

Then analyze whether the total amount of the project is appropriate, the total price is too low, the price is relatively low, and the price of the total amount will be relatively high. Also note how much tokens are allocated to the bounty, and everyone who is too low will receive very little bounty.

Secondly, the duration of the bounty is fixed or not fixed. Many of the unrestricted ones will change. It is best to have a fixed participation time.

Don't worry that you will miss a reward, you need to participate in certain projects, because only they can bring real rewards, even if they are rare, they will not get better than the garbage scam project.

Good luck everyone!
The problem is that many new bounty participants who do not know how to analyze something you say? so for those who can not analyze it, seldom read the whitepaper and understand it, do not calculate the allocation for ads (bounty) those things that really need to be done but not done by most participants.

Definitely I agree with what you say. Not all new bounty hunters know how to calculate and understand what it is. New bounty hunters should always read ICO projects website, whitepapers and roadmaps.  This are the best site to gain knowledge for the project if it is legit. This what bounty hunters do everyday, research and think what the project all about. Read and read websites, whitepapers  and roadmaps.
Activity: 546
Merit: 15

Don't worry that you will miss a reward, you need to participate in certain projects, because only they can bring real rewards, even if they are rare, they will not get better than the garbage scam project.

I think that this is the most important point on which you need to focus your attention. Because it all depends on what kind of project you choose.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I think the best figures can be reached by following signature and translation campaigns. To join in the signatures of solid campaigns that need to be done here and follow it steadily. If the project enters a solid stock market, you can even get rich.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
yes I agree with your opinion, bounty hunters spend more time looking for good campaigns. researching web sites and ann threads has become a mandatory job of bounty hunters.
Activity: 336
Works, poke buttons on the computer, and make bounty not only the social network but also the subscription, and generally try to focus more on the fact that the maximum fell out of the possible,and then you will see what it gave
Activity: 154
Very informative. Thank you for sharing. A good tips to choose the right ICO. As a bounty hunter starter, I usually don't do more research on what is the project behind the tokens being promoted. As long as I able to join bounties, it is already enough for me without investigating if the project is useful or not. With this, I am confident that I can choose the right ICO to participate in the future.

That was a very informative and useful post for the bounty hunters including me. Personally I will follow it to ensure that the project I want to participate in is a legit and real viable project.  There are countless bounties out there posted by people that will never pay you, or where the compensation is sent in the form of a worthless coin or token.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
Spend some of my spare time to fulfill the bounty requirements that I followed. Even though more and more bounties give nothing at the end but I still believe that one day I will be lucky.

Great, same here mate. Though, there a lot of ICO project that are not successful but somehow there are some could support our financial even if not all the time. Nowadays, the market is so down in which most ICO are affected unlike the market is in great value way back on the 1st quarter of this year. As a user I'm hoping that someday I will able to have a great amount here in the crypto currency community.
Activity: 224
Read Cryptocurrency materials,  news,  and take on any topic in Cryptocurrency and read to learn. You should also develop relevant skill that are needed in Cryptocurrency space for deep understand of how it all connected and works!
copper member
Activity: 476
Bounty hunter has to do the bounty tasks specified by the team members including like & share & retweet etc. Even post should be there with special hastags. It's quite interesting thing to do.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
You know what you should be doing as a bounty hunter everyday?
You should be figuring out ways to stop being a bounty hunter.

This "Full time bounty hunter" trend is laughable.
I have yet to hear of anyone that actually can make a living off of full time bounty hunting let alone lambo.
I sometimes hear people say, "If you are from a developing country and job options are not good, then bounty hunting is a good job option"
Again, I have yet to talk to someone where this was true.

I'm more than willing to talk to people where full time bounty hunting give sustainable income that leads to increased capital.
But mostly it has been people with baseless claims.

I'm not saying bounty hunting should disappear, but it shouldn't be the sole source.
Used as a compliment to your own investment and trading, it is and incredibly powerful way to raise capital.
On its own, yeah, not so much.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Spend some of my spare time to fulfill the bounty requirements that I followed. Even though more and more bounties give nothing at the end but I still believe that one day I will be lucky.
Activity: 364
I agree with spending of own time on more high quality projects. But there is needed a very hard work to find it.
Activity: 921
I just try to find good ICO, the principle of finding good ICO is described in detail in many topics. Next, I look at the amount of money that is allocated to the bounty company and if I like the project and the reward is pretty good, then I participate in this bounty.
Activity: 103
As a bounty hunter every day, you should dedicate yourself to completing task for projects you already signed up for, so you can get your stakes. You should also look out for other promising projects that you can be a part of, or read up interesting and exciting newsletters that can be educating to you. Also, make sure that you evaluate each project before associating with it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
what you mentioned above is correct, and has explained what should be done by bounty hunters in general. in everyday life, I always monitor the progress of the project from the bounty that I follow
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
sometimes in terms of the analysis of many still weak at this stage. This is also often the cause of occurrence of a scam that is surely troubling even will no doubt many make the bounty hunter always stuck in the results. often times also already did the analysis but nonetheless still not right in the results.
Activity: 41
It is extremely useful for each abundance seeker to find out about the venture before joining and elevating to maintain a strategic distance from trick or trash venture. Be that as it may, the greater part of the abundance seekers and languid to do some research,reading the whitepaper and they are simply taking a gander at the designation spending plan for the battle that is the reason toward the end they will said that the crusade where they joined is trick. Be sufficiently learned in everything uncommonly here in crypto world.
Activity: 485
Merit: 250
I completely agree with you. You have presented the correct algorithm for the work of bounty hunters, under which you can minimize your risks and not spend on fraudulent projects.
Pages:
Jump to: