Pages:
Author

Topic: What should you do as a bounty hunter every day? - page 4. (Read 2448 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
it's a daily routine of a bounty hunter to do his bounty task and make some follow-up on the previous bounty as when the distribution dates. This is more important to know their latest updates and be aware to about the current events of those projects. I also, join on their telegram chat on those good prospect bounties to know them in advance before I will join on them once my account is available. This is to make sure that the project is legit as I don't want to waste my time on those fake and scam projects.
Activity: 165
Merit: 0
My day apart from working on my own part, I only completed bounty assignments, for example which reports today need to be reported, like my social media.
Activity: 56
I agree with your opinion, the total amount of prizes they give is very small, but there are many people participating. It may be that there are every day looking for ico projects for campaigns that they can follow. because if you only follow one campaign, I think the results will not be maximal.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1321
CoinPoker.com
Hello that's a nice suggestion to our fellow bounty hunter. I think you're recommendation is right and totally agree with you. My work as a bounty hunter not actually it my times. I'm just wrapping up some of my social campaigns and finished some of the blogs line up for the bounty. Also I'm doing signature campaign and this is my favorite cause I've learn many things in forum by joining discussion as well as posting. You only need to post and yet they will reward you not bad right.

A for effort mate on what you posted here but one thing I didn't like is the end.part of your OP . You shouldn't beg for merits mate, this is not appropriate way to gain merits. Let those readers appreciate you and let them alone give you merits. If you're insisting like this it is like you're begging and its not sound cool mate. Just my 2 cent edit it and delete that part.
Activity: 140
Very informative. Thank you for sharing. A good tips to choose the right ICO. As a bounty hunter starter, I usually don't do more research on what is the project behind the tokens being promoted. As long as I able to join bounties, it is already enough for me without investigating if the project is useful or not. With this, I am confident that I can choose the right ICO to participate in the future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
I think most do not even try to view information about the projects, although they actively write posts about it!
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
The steps you have suggested is really good. This must be followed. We should consider this tips in order to choose a appropriate projects that will give rewards depending on the effort we have exerted.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
After getting new bounty campaign, I like for joining at signature campaign and make about three pots per day, after making three post for three days and I have about twelve posts I will stop and continue for next week. I use my space time for joining at social blog or Youtube campaign.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
Do the bounty task of every campaign that you signed to everyday. And when you have a spare time, it is best also to browse and make a bookmark of a good bounty campaign to add to your table of bounty.
Activity: 40
Since abundance programs do keep going for a considerable length of time, an abundance seeker would work just in one abundance program at once. The undertaking will rely upon the battle that the member have picked. There are battles, for example, web-based social networking, mark, interpretation and the sky is the limit from there. So fundamentally, if a member id into marks, he should post in this discussion consistently relying upon the required number of presents just on be qualified with the prizes toward the end.
Activity: 88
As a bounty hunter, I spend most of my day looking for or completing a task. This is a cycle time for me! I don't often watch the market, because I don't like to trade coins every day!
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
as a bounty hunter ill do my tasks then check the market and then read threads then done, it doesnt take alot of time for me.
to properly evaluate the Bounty company, you need knowledge and experience. here at the forum a lot of useful and high-quality information about the analysis of bounty. I think your content should be more complete and unique, if you want to get rewarded for it.
Activity: 138
as a bounty hunter ill do my tasks then check the market and then read threads then done, it doesnt take alot of time for me.
Activity: 17
I am very interested in bonuses from the project, thoroughly understand the project I am about to participate.
Activity: 42
Much obliged to you for composing the post ! I'm extremely flabbergasted how you examined the activity so effectively with such subtle elements. I concur with you. Some specific ventures are the only things that are in any way important, as opposed to the rubbish trick ventures. In the event that they take after every one of these means truly, I'm very certain that the waste trick tasks will abatement to an expansive degree.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
I can not agree on a fixed time, because lately a lot of projects have been prolonged or are being transferred by ICO
Activity: 294
Yes, i agree with you this will be very useful for the beginners like me thank you for sharing this information it will help me and newbie here in the world of cryptocurrency
Activity: 140
After seeing a campaign that INTERESTS me, I go ahead to making some background checks on them. No time to waste. I can't afford being part of a campaign running for months, and after I have done my part, the team absconds, it kills one inside. I stay in touch with any I join by checking out important announcement concerning the campaign on their telegram page.

As a bounty hunter, I always give my time support to promote the bounty project that I promoted. To the information of that  project to spread so that it can attract the investor's to invest their money to the project that I promoted.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
If you are a bounty hunter, you should be in a campaign first within a bounty project. Ofcourse, since there are many campaigns to choose from, it also means that there are different tasks to do. So your job as a bounty hunter is to accomplish or do the given task depending on the campaign that you engage yourself with, in order to be eligible with the rewards at the end of the campaign period.
Activity: 38
the abundance seeker the most critical is the requirement for the examination to discover the venture. This is a troublesome and seldom performed by beginning the abundance seeker. they just observe the director to effortlessly in the scan for the abundance and even the most extreme is simply following records that rank higher so as to discover the abundance it is possible that they take after.
Pages:
Jump to: