Pages:
Author

Topic: what solutions do make to cover Loss - page 12. (Read 7582 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
July 28, 2019, 07:03:26 AM
Yes, I have bought there two times. As I do not have much money I bought 2 S17 models with a delay of 2 month. I really liked purchasing on asicequipment and free delivery worldwide is such a great bonus
Even to Argentina?
Activity: 70
July 28, 2019, 06:57:15 AM
Yes, I have bought there two times. As I do not have much money I bought 2 S17 models with a delay of 2 month. I really liked purchasing on asicequipment and free delivery worldwide is such a great bonus
July 28, 2019, 06:56:08 AM
Basically asic is a special device created specially for mining. You may take a look at the world reseller site asicequipment com. I can send you a link to their website with the lineup of relative asic rigs
I would be pleased to see, Have you ordered there?
Activity: 596
Merit: 10
July 28, 2019, 06:44:13 AM
If I have big losses from trading altcoins, I just will start trading bitcoin. It is more reliable and I think this method helps to return the lost.
July 28, 2019, 06:22:26 AM
Basically asic is a special device created specially for mining. You may take a look at the world reseller site asicequipment com. I can send you a link to their website with the lineup of relative asic rigs
July 28, 2019, 06:19:12 AM
I do not know what is asic basically, I only heard of gaming miners from 2018 thought to buy one of this mining farms as they are cheap nowadays
Electricity cost is no problem for me I have a great terms of using
That's a bad mistake, bro, all the machines are outworn or very weak to compete with asic miners
So what is an asic miner basically, what are the price? Where can I get this?
July 28, 2019, 06:16:05 AM
I do not know what is asic basically, I only heard of gaming miners from 2018 thought to buy one of this mining farms as they are cheap nowadays
That's a bad mistake, bro, all the machines are outworn or very weak to compete with asic miners
July 28, 2019, 06:12:12 AM
Activity: 882
Merit: 14
July 28, 2019, 06:06:16 AM
Greetings guys, yesterday I have discussed a possibility  of mining and as this theme occurred through my discussion, I would like to hear your thoghts on what to buy and what is more important: where to buy miners

hi, first of all we have to know what your electricity costs are. if you have high costs it makes not that much sense to mine because you buy a new miner, return will be ok at the beginning but it will fastly slow down and in the end you pay more for electricity than you actually mine. only thing is praying that price of the coin will go up in the future so you could also invest directly in crypto instead of buying a miner. you have to think about this.
July 28, 2019, 05:59:55 AM
Greetings guys, yesterday I have discussed a possibility  of mining and as this theme occurred through my discussion, I would like to hear your thoghts on what to buy and what is more important: where to buy miners
Have you ever searched for mining equipment?  Do you know asic models?
July 28, 2019, 05:47:55 AM
Activity: 598
Merit: 100
July 28, 2019, 05:19:27 AM
That is normal scenario  especially in cryptoworld.To avoid losses  we must  invest into good coins like bitcoin and altcoins that have a good developer and great team.Eventhough if unable to return 100% of your losses.
Activity: 104
Merit: 12
July 26, 2019, 10:32:36 AM
The best way is to keep them in the long term. that is the only way to offset losses. If you continue trading in this market then you will definitely continue to lose
It will help you only if you invest in good projects, that will recover after hitting their bottoms. In contrast, if you invest in bad projects, keep holding will cause entirely losses. You might lose all your money when those coins drop to 1 satoshis, or whatever price without volume, so you will not be able to sell them.
Activity: 403
July 25, 2019, 10:49:55 AM
There are several ways to recover your losses in a short time, And  reinvesting is one of that way, investing again your money into a good alts could be more benificial. I have been invested some of it in different alts and about a month and a half ago, and the amount of my investment have been increased already, And I am assuring to keep more good alts in my wallet for greater success.
Activity: 868
July 25, 2019, 10:35:20 AM
maybe the best solution to cover the losses in the cryptoqurrency industry is to trade. many forum users here recommend trading including me. but you also remember that trading is very high risk, if you do not have expertise in trading you will not be able to cover losses. you better rest for a while then come back again when your mind is calm and already has its own strategy to cover up losses in the past.
Activity: 104
Merit: 12
July 25, 2019, 09:50:29 AM
The only way to cover loss is never to give up, the day you finally give up,that's the day you become a looser, as an investor, losses are expected but you should keep pushing. If a coin you bought is dipping, don't sell, hold as long as you know you made a nice pick, then it will moon when the time comes, also if you have more to spend, you could still buy the dip and add by so doing, once the coin start gaining value, You will recover your lost so fast.
Give up or not, it does not matter and does not help you to cover your loss. The important thing to do when you get losses is stop think about it, try to do something different, beyond crypto, such as hanging out with your friends, having a pinic with your family, such things help you to refresh you minds and recharge energy. Some weeks later, when you come back to crypto, you can do something better, with fresher minds.
Activity: 296
Merit: 1
July 25, 2019, 09:36:28 AM
To cover up the losses I did the trading method and this is indeed the fact that I earn profits every day there.
Activity: 28
July 25, 2019, 07:02:10 AM
If you cover your loss you go an invest in IEO's. You go and invest in one of the best IEO is moozicore.(https://tokensale.moozicore.com/)
Activity: 2184
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
July 25, 2019, 03:47:17 AM
In the previous year I booked huge loss by holding my coins and that keeps dropping day by day. Then I realize to trade rather than holding but trading is also not easy task. I learned trading basics and fundamentals. I started trading and follow the partial buying strategy I do not invest all my capital atonce in any coins because I always expect it can drop further so that I can buy again to reduce my total buying cost that way I am able to increased my number of holding coins by trading and able to cover my loss to some extent.
Activity: 358
July 25, 2019, 02:14:17 AM
Personally , I lost nearly 1500$  from day trading. I do buy back theory now to recover the loss and invest on potential ico's. now i am going on a slowly steady way ,  if we get greedy then  we end up with nothing.

whats your solutions do you do for cover the loss?

You know one thing about loose is If you dwell on it for too long then there might be no moving forward.  My advice, if you are good with trading just continue with it but try to avoid the mistake that lead to loss and you can also be a part of bounty hunters to gain more
Pages:
Jump to: