Pages:
Author

Topic: what solutions do make to cover Loss - page 9. (Read 7582 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 102
September 04, 2019, 02:01:51 AM
Personally , I lost nearly 1500$  from day trading. I do buy back theory now to recover the loss and invest on potential ico's. now i am going on a slowly steady way ,  if we get greedy then  we end up with nothing.

whats your solutions do you do for cover the loss?
I think we can set a stop loss so that we experience continuous losses. In addition, in trading, do not trade emotionally. Be patient if prices are rising or falling. Don't make the wrong decision because of an impatient attitude.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1003
August 29, 2019, 05:42:22 PM
Personally, I try to prevent such major losses. In addition, if the price of my coin falls, I do not consider it a loss, because it can recover.
But an investment in an unsuccessful or fraudulent project can certainly be attributed to direct losses.
Hold is one of my best tools to deal with loss.
If the trader doesn't sell the coin in the loss, it is not a loss. Until the trading position gets lqiuidated it is not considered as loss or profit. Unsuccessful projects are here and there but getting stuck to these type of projects is depend on the abilities of the crypto trader.
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
August 29, 2019, 05:34:47 PM
Personally , I lost nearly 1500$  from day trading. I do buy back theory now to recover the loss and invest on potential ico's. now i am going on a slowly steady way ,  if we get greedy then  we end up with nothing.

Well, back to the drawing board. Like they say 90% of traders lose. ICO investing is a lot harder and the chances of success is almost nil if you aren't diversified. I suggest you brush up on your trading skills instead. Start with low margins and small positions.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 250
August 29, 2019, 05:26:36 PM
If you have suffered serious losses from crypto trading today, then the best option would be to pause and take your mind off this activity for a while. After that, with a "fresh head", in a relaxed atmosphere, analyze your actions. The main thing is not to take risks and not try to quickly recover losses.
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
August 29, 2019, 03:23:36 PM
Learning the lessons for the loss, averaging down. When I make a loss in a trade I try to understand why i made such loss, I avoid such mistakes. But the f my trade setup is in order and I fe its just a temporary market shake down with a possible recovery, I average down my buys if not I cut my loss.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
August 29, 2019, 12:52:34 PM
Something losses obtained in trading a lesson for you, stand back and keep trying to find a coin "potential so that success and losses will return soon, other ways to cover losses that are traded with just one coin, choose some that you think are suitable and useful
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
August 16, 2019, 05:59:35 PM
Given the awful experience with day trading I doubt if I will ever thread that path again, but I heard with good knowledge of TA and charts you could make good profit while trading though. I don't have details about how that works.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
August 14, 2019, 12:14:05 PM
If I were to give a recommendation, actually, I would say that ICOs are not a good way to recover your investment.

The most straightforward way to recover your losses is to sell it and then reinvest.
Cut your losses and then use what is left to reinvest into one of the major coins that perform well (btc basically).

If you have lost so much that it's not even worth selling it, you can either wait or buy back in.
If you have hopes it will go up someday, you can buy more of the coin.
That will vastly decrease your cost per token which means when you eventually do sell it off, it will be easier.

Of course, you could just put aside a percentage of your income to regularly invest more into a stable crypto.
Bascially, if you lost money because you made risky decisions, than stop making risky investments and go with stable ones.
Activity: 645
Merit: 266
August 14, 2019, 10:47:07 AM
I'm not expert trader, but i just use 10% of my money to buy coin with first order, then use another 10% when its already down at least 10% from the first order buy and go on. With that way i can get learn that trading doesn't like what we want, so i must know about possible chance to loss. Hope that can help you for next trades.
Activity: 431
Merit: 18
August 14, 2019, 10:22:13 AM
The best arrangement is cut misfortune first any non profitable coin or token investment that no promising future should be dropped at that point and the resources put into better task.
In the event that you purchase bitcoin by dollar cost averaging technique, at that point hold it for a long time then likely you can cover misfortune and even get benefit.
Masternode is also a good way to make some residual income with very little risk of running into losses.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
August 14, 2019, 08:21:54 AM
I keep holding until price back to normal and never try for cover my loss because is not good ideas sell my assets with lower price, how ever holding is fun.

If the altcoin that you hold keeps going down do you keep holding it in? Because beforehand many cases of altcoin held always went down and resulted in huge losses of up to 90%.

What about covering losses? It should sell altcoin that does not have an increase graph, with that you can sell you move to altcoin with more potential.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
August 13, 2019, 07:01:53 PM
Personally, I try to prevent such major losses. In addition, if the price of my coin falls, I do not consider it a loss, because it can recover.
But an investment in an unsuccessful or fraudulent project can certainly be attributed to direct losses.
Hold is one of my best tools to deal with loss.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1003
August 06, 2019, 06:49:34 PM
Personally , I lost nearly 1500$  from day trading. I do buy back theory now to recover the loss and invest on potential ico's. now i am going on a slowly steady way ,  if we get greedy then  we end up with nothing.

You need to follow the risk management, now you can earn very well is to buy bitcoin and keep it for several years , or take bnb and try to invest in ieo.
The number one solution to recover loss is not to be greed, learn from one's previous mistakes and work on the right solution.
@udayantha11, day trading is not for every crypto traders but if you still want to get involved, there are some certain market trend which is not good for day trading even if you're experienced trader. However, I will advise you to invest mainly in bitcoin while you invest 10% on ICOs but make sure you well understand the genuine and the future promising of the project before invest.
The greed is always a disturbing problem and the scale causes are bigger than what traders have an idea. In crypto markets, volatility distributes different trading setups among the different trading style traders but not everyone is able to take the same proportion of profit. The main purpose to have a more balance at the end but some traders just don't satisfy with the results of the day.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 06, 2019, 06:42:24 PM
Day trading is one of the best way to make huge profits. Only if you are very much experienced. Most of the time people lost money in trading cause they don't have that level of experience which generates profits. So do some homework first and gain some knowledge. And if you really wanted to recover your loss. Then you can invest in good IEOs from great platforms or you can buy some good coins at the low market. Maybe it takes time to fulfill your loss but it will.
Activity: 239
Merit: 17
August 06, 2019, 06:20:08 PM
So as to avert the losing an incentive in the market isn't to hold the entire number of tokens you have.
I do play half of it to acquire numbers, But this isn't a success win game, you need the learning and tolerance in having this.
Frenzy isn't a thing to have with scalping. You should never allow your to watch down and be courageous to sell at high and purchase at low
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
August 06, 2019, 05:52:06 PM
Loses in the crypto space cannot be avoided, although it can be minimized. One of the ways you can minimize it is by learning the rudiments and to always carryout research before executing any trade.
Then to cover the loss accrued, you can just use your left over fund to trade more and try every means possible to avoid the mistakes made earlier.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
August 06, 2019, 05:11:39 PM
The best decision currently would be to gain some more BTC till long flat. During the flat season, altcoins will start to gain at the prices and then you can buy them from your BTC accumulated. This strategy should help you to survive.
copper member
Activity: 448
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
August 01, 2019, 11:31:56 AM
You need to set a long term investment for now as market is very low now no matter what but the long term will eventually pay back in some years time which will even take back your lost , so I think you should be very strict with your funds now and dont do daily trade like other , as you never know how to handle it.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
August 01, 2019, 10:46:49 AM
Loss in trading is always frustrating. After losing such amount like $1500 trader's confidence is just shaken out. I can really feel it.I would suggest you to first take rest for 1-2 days and start trading with fresh mind. Do not trade to recover the loss but treat trading like a business, you will be succeeded for sure. There are few points to follow while trading.

1. Never invest the amount you badly need.
2. Never risk more than 2.5% in a single trade.
3. Take a trade based on analysis and plan it properly, fix you exit point on both sides.
4. Keep your fear and greed aside during the trade.
5. If you ever reach 20% dd ,stop trading and practice on demo till your confidence is rebuilt.

If you can follow above points, I hope you will on the better side.
copper member
Activity: 176
August 01, 2019, 09:55:02 AM
As a trader, I think if there are so Many losses, then there should be an improvement to your strategy by learning or adopting other trading pattern, also a coin that has dipped could also be necessary here by buying it, a potential one, so when there is rise, it could cover part of your loss.
Pages:
Jump to: