Pages:
Author

Topic: what solutions do make to cover Loss - page 11. (Read 7582 times)

copper member
Activity: 1120
Merit: 2
July 29, 2019, 08:25:01 AM
Personally , I lost nearly 1500$  from day trading. I do buy back theory now to recover the loss and invest on potential ico's. now i am going on a slowly steady way ,  if we get greedy then  we end up with nothing.

whats your solutions do you do for cover the loss?
All I know in this market is the game of profit and loss. Those who are losing. They are trading again with new hope. They are trading in the market.Personally i loss some capital.
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
July 29, 2019, 07:20:38 AM
Personally , I lost nearly 1500$  from day trading. I do buy back theory now to recover the loss and invest on potential ico's. now i am going on a slowly steady way ,  if we get greedy then  we end up with nothing.

makes plan and trading strategy is best step to cover your losses, know your stop loss and know your profit target.
and don't put all your money in one asset , use money management its better you've got little profit but consistent than you put all your money and you've big losses.
Activity: 574
Merit: 13
July 29, 2019, 07:01:10 AM
If you cover losses when trading, of course there is a way that I usually do is sell altcoin one and buy it again in the other altcoins. With that, I'm not likely to suffer any more losses because I have moved to an altcoin that is better and potentially sure.
Activity: 407
Merit: 2
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
July 29, 2019, 06:28:41 AM
You already know the solution, If we are greedy we end up in nothing...
In my opinion, the solution is to make the right planning in terms of investment. My point is we have to know when it's a good time to buy and sell.
This is very simple but by looking at the current market not so well, the price is still low but this is also a good opportunity to buy. However, for most hunters, prizes assume that this market situation is not good for selling at a loss or selling at a low price. the important thing is to remain patient until market conditions improve again
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
July 29, 2019, 06:22:25 AM

losses cannot be covered, in the crypto world everything that cannot possibly be possible. because crypto is volatile where prices can change significantly over time. so before investing, make sure you invest in coins that have large volumes and clear concepts that can minimize your risk of loss.
Activity: 251
July 29, 2019, 05:10:51 AM
Always set a stop loss the moment you open a position in case your analysis goes wrong or the market just turns sour and runs away from your prediction. There should also be enough liquidity for you to "escape" otherwise it is pointless to set a stop loss but there is no liquidity to match it.
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
July 29, 2019, 05:05:50 AM

Sorry for your loss and hoping you can bounce back. For coins that came from ICO's you should just wait for that certain project to reach their milestones and trust that their market value will go back. Selling the coins on a lower price compared to how you bought it is not a good practice at all.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
July 29, 2019, 04:42:32 AM
It depends on how skilled you are, if you are smart or have knowledge about trading, it might be a good solution to cover the losses you experience by trading, but if you do not have expertise in trading, it is better to find a safe solution by investing in bitcoin .
Activity: 199
Merit: 3
July 29, 2019, 04:31:34 AM
Don't force investment.
If we only have 50%, then don't force him to do more. That's just my suggestion. If you dare to take risks, then buy Ethereum and Litecoin.
Activity: 5
July 28, 2019, 02:49:08 PM
Diversifying investments is the best way to ensure we don't lose all the money. Knowing how to divert your capital first to trade, knowing how to DCA and stoploss is the best way for you not to lose too much money.
This! I lost a ton of money till I found out what a "stoploss" is.
Activity: 672
Merit: 254
July 28, 2019, 02:40:53 PM
Activities people embark on crypto space which use to be rewarding before seems to be the other way round now.. What is however causing that for me i do not really now. The times now seems like the juice has already been sucked dry..
In Altcoin, of course, the situation is very difficult and I lost 70% of my capital. I recommend investing part of my money in a small business, that is, to diversify risk.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
July 28, 2019, 12:19:52 PM
Diversifying investments is the best way to ensure we don't lose all the money. Knowing how to divert your capital first to trade, knowing how to DCA and stoploss is the best way for you not to lose too much money.
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
July 28, 2019, 11:30:29 AM

Of course, any such solution is highly dependent on the specific situation, since the source data is always different. The first thing I would like to understand is how exactly did you lose money?
Perhaps the price reduction you consider to be a loss of money, or maybe you have already sold coins at low prices and now fix the loss.
In any case, the best way to cover losses is to earn more (and this is obvious). You must make the right conclusions from your previous trades, only this will allow you to no longer make such mistakes. And already on the basis of this you form your future strategy.
I try not to allow big losses resorting to the help of stop losses. And even if I had to fix the loss, then usually it is no more than 3%. And if the loss is small, then it is easily replenished by the next successful deal.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
July 28, 2019, 10:19:39 AM
Personally , I lost nearly 1500$  from day trading. I do buy back theory now to recover the loss and invest on potential ico's. now i am going on a slowly steady way ,  if we get greedy then  we end up with nothing.

Hold your coins and wait for another pump cover your  lose. I think you need to learn more about day trading to avoid losses specially in times of bear market. Loss is part being a trader so need to accept the reality to get success in life do not give up strong brave and extend your patience as trader.

Activity: 327
July 28, 2019, 10:06:38 AM
You didn't lose 1500 USD for trading, market is dumped that time. If you do now you can earn profit. Trading is secure way to earn profit, if you look deeply.

if the OP bought some coins with $3000 , and the value from his coins now about $1500
thats mean he already lost about $1500 right ?, thats mean he already lose his money my friend
and trading is risky for the people who don't know how to trade
Activity: 658
Merit: 11
July 28, 2019, 10:06:14 AM
it’s best not to buy everything at once, but in parts ... the averaging is the path to success
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
July 28, 2019, 10:03:15 AM
in fact, the human factor depends on the trading results. it can be hard to control your emotions. perhaps that is why I only invest and buy more. I also heard that many people use robots in their trading, but I can not say anything for the results.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
July 28, 2019, 09:33:28 AM
l would like to draw your attention to the fact, when you are trading. Firstly you have to be patient and if you get greedy you can lose absolutely everything. You think everybody, who always win. Do you think is there chance for them? That's wrong. Market is changeable. You have to catch only right time.
patient and greedy that be most reason why many traders failed now.they just thinking profits , profits and profits only but forget how to get it with minimal risk.finally after they got loss, they confused how to recovered it.if we have to very dinamic to face market that always changed in every second.
Activity: 395
Merit: 102
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
July 28, 2019, 07:22:53 AM
l would like to draw your attention to the fact, when you are trading. Firstly you have to be patient and if you get greedy you can lose absolutely everything. You think everybody, who always win. Do you think is there chance for them? That's wrong. Market is changeable. You have to catch only right time.
Activity: 70
July 28, 2019, 07:03:49 AM
Yes, I have bought there two times. As I do not have much money I bought 2 S17 models with a delay of 2 month. I really liked purchasing on asicequipment and free delivery worldwide is such a great bonus
Even to Argentina?
You'd better ask them, only know that in US it is totally free
Pages:
Jump to: