Pages:
Author

Topic: what solutions do make to cover Loss - page 7. (Read 7582 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
September 26, 2019, 01:36:43 PM
Personally , I lost nearly 1500$  from day trading. I do buy back theory now to recover the loss and invest on potential ico's. now i am going on a slowly steady way ,  if we get greedy then  we end up with nothing.

whats your solutions do you do for cover the loss?
  I always invest half. That means if I had $ 1,000 I would invest $ 500. The remaining $ 500 will always be put away in my wallet and for further investment if I'm at a loss. If I make a profit, I will continue to invest half of it. I think this is a very safe way for you to invest without fear of losing everything you have
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
♦♦♦♦♦
September 26, 2019, 12:58:19 PM
if you want to cover from did trading, you need to learn more before join on the same way. Trading isn't simply and easy to understand. Better option you can invest on alt and hold it for long term, you dont need to do much work like do trading
Activity: 246
For success work hard!
September 26, 2019, 12:47:31 PM
There is a saying that nobody wins them all. I have therefore learnt to accept losses whenever it happens which unfortunately is quite often. In this game losses must be incurred . That is my solution , the knowledge that I must not win all the time

That is a some kind of consolation I think. Nobody accepts the loses easily. There have some pain all the time for losing the money. LOL!
For success work hard!
September 26, 2019, 12:45:48 PM
The best solution to cover loss would be to hold. I would have said one should buy the dip and add but as it is now one might not know the actual dip, so I would rather advice you hold until price rises or trade with it if you are good at trading.

That's a good idea. But the investor is a little bit worry whether the price fall down again.
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
September 25, 2019, 05:42:43 PM
There is a saying that nobody wins them all. I have therefore learnt to accept losses whenever it happens which unfortunately is quite often. In this game losses must be incurred . That is my solution , the knowledge that I must not win all the time
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
September 25, 2019, 04:19:46 PM
Hold is not the game now, if you want to cover your loss then you need to play smart in the market.
Play and trade to win is the game we need to have now, if we will just hold then we are losing slowly.
We should do buy more at much deeper, we should also do buy and sell.
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
September 25, 2019, 04:17:10 PM
Trading each day. Also, don't be ravenous for huge profits. In the event that we can do this reliably and persistently, it may have the option to cover the losses we experienced from investments that we did previously, sell when there are profits and purchase when prices go down, do it consistently and let just little profits that we can get, at last in the event that it proceeds normally it will be a major bit of leeway at last
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
September 25, 2019, 03:51:02 PM
Yesterday my friend lost more than $ 10,000, having an open position long x3. He opened it at the level of 10800, later the price dropped to 7700 and his position was liquidated. He traded on signals. Now he is in a panic. He does not believe that you can recover from this at all. Also part of his deposit was in the BNB which he bought for $ 27 ...
Activity: 1092
Merit: 105
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
September 25, 2019, 02:58:51 PM
I agree, I also think that the most important thing is to make a profit on time, so you should look for a good entry point, be it large coins or altcoins
Activity: 491
Merit: 100
September 25, 2019, 02:10:01 PM
The best solution to cover loss would be to hold. I would have said one should buy the dip and add but as it is now one might not know the actual dip, so I would rather advice you hold until price rises or trade with it if you are good at trading.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 879
Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures
September 25, 2019, 12:10:03 PM
Personally , I lost nearly 1500$  from day trading. I do buy back theory now to recover the loss and invest on potential ico's. now i am going on a slowly steady way ,  if we get greedy then  we end up with nothing.

Am guessing you trade on short term basis which I think is risky and as cryptocurrencies continue to show signs of volatility and not slowing down maybe try a different approach, change your time frame to be able to read the market.

BTW I think you can't rely on an ICO to be your recovery plan because they too are risky and since we stepped in to the year 2019 stablecoins look to be the theme song for crypto investments,try that
For success work hard!
September 25, 2019, 12:02:01 PM
I'm upset totally. Because lost some money already. Thinking about it and trying to recover myself from bad pain. What are you doing guys?
copper member
Activity: 840
Merit: 114
September 25, 2019, 11:59:15 AM
In order not to lose a lot, I recommend purchasing parts. You should never buy all your money at once.
the longer a person trades crypto, he will have better skills and keep developing.
I did not invest crypto in a long time. but I trade crypto every day when I can.
but if a decrease occurs in assets that are not moving fast, maybe moving to another asset is the best choice. do not fix on the decline that occurs in the assets that we have.
Activity: 539
September 25, 2019, 11:24:49 AM
In order not to lose a lot, I recommend purchasing parts. You should never buy all your money at once.
Activity: 924
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
September 23, 2019, 09:04:22 AM
To cover the losses I did, altcoin trading can give us more profit if we have chosen the right coins. The dollar has a double profit potential if the price of bitcoin goes up and altcoin itself goes up in price. Right now there is a lot of potential for coins to decline now, and that is the best opportunity for us to get profits if the market has recovered. I think that will be achieved later and not in the near future.

Trading can indeed recover the losses we get but many people also lose because of the wrong way of trading. Altcoin price movements that are very volatile provide an opportunity to make a profit but we must have good skills and patience in waiting for the right moment to buy or sell
Activity: 456
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
September 23, 2019, 08:38:31 AM
To cover the losses I did, altcoin trading can give us more profit if we have chosen the right coins. The dollar has a double profit potential if the price of bitcoin goes up and altcoin itself goes up in price. Right now there is a lot of potential for coins to decline now, and that is the best opportunity for us to get profits if the market has recovered. I think that will be achieved later and not in the near future.
Activity: 560
September 23, 2019, 08:12:09 AM
Instead of investing more funds in cryptocurrency, you can try at bounty campaigns. Now the market situation is not that much good and your additional investment may go to waste. So you can participate in bounty campaigns as a bounty hunter and get free tokens. Bounty tokens may recover your loss.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
September 23, 2019, 04:08:28 AM
To cover your loss is by exchanging once more. You need to have the option to pick which exchange coins to make a profit.
The method for exchanging you should likewise be correct so you can make a profit and have the option to cover your loss.
You lost $1500 off the day exchanging then you additionally to have the option to get $1500 from day trading
Activity: 1414
Merit: 259
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
September 23, 2019, 04:02:44 AM
At 1500 dollars, the loss you experienced is quite significant. To cover tremendous damage, you must need a meaningful capital. One way is to buy again at low prices. You can use trading options in the short or long term. You have to focus on trading to cover losses in the past. Good luck and profits always follow you.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
September 23, 2019, 02:09:17 AM

how are you now, have you covered your losses in 2018? yes I hope you have covered losses in the past. currently investing in ico is very risky, as is known from 2018-2019 many ico are bullshit, my current solution is to cover losses by trading and investing in btc.
Pages:
Jump to: