Pages:
Author

Topic: what solutions do make to cover Loss - page 6. (Read 7582 times)

Activity: 775
Merit: 11
October 24, 2019, 11:11:49 AM
Are you already making a profit by investing in ico potential? I think most of the current ico projects have failed and even ended in fraud, so for me to cover losses by reinvesting in Ico is not a good choice, maybe next time .. I personally cover losses by trading every day on large exchanges like binance and with some coins like BTC, ltc and bnb.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
October 24, 2019, 10:54:47 AM
You are good at it but you have not been lucky. in my opinion you should not be in a hurry to make a decision, do it slowly to restore all that has lost your patience will determine.
You are supposed to be really patient with projects which are famous and have great influence on the market. If you really want to recover your losses, invest into some coin which has great history and be patient with it. Patience has to be the major attribute of those who want to be successful in this market of fluctuations.
Covering your loses by using another pairs is good strategy only if you have enough patience to research first and study every possibilities of getting profits. Since your previous tried was a mistake then you need to develop more system that will help you to get ideas with what project to support and how will you manage to earn after. Don't stop looking for good skills and develop attitude that will keep you to be more positive from this market.
Activity: 484
Merit: 11
October 19, 2019, 01:58:02 PM
That is gambling strategy for trading I think. You don't know where the price will be the target, and not using stop loss in every trade position. Buyback theory with martingale is a dangerous strategy if it has new trend and still goes on. For the next trade, surely you have a good analysis before taking action.
copper member
Activity: 593
Merit: 10
October 19, 2019, 09:27:28 AM
You are good at it but you have not been lucky. in my opinion you should not be in a hurry to make a decision, do it slowly to restore all that has lost your patience will determine.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 5
October 19, 2019, 08:24:16 AM
Personally, from my experience you should not panic at the moment when the losses went. You need to stop and stop doing rash actions. Since this can lead to even greater losses. First, you need to analyze the market and then slowly move on to trade. And most importantly, for the trade to be successful, you need to be patient and carefully make successful transactions.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
October 19, 2019, 08:15:32 AM
Personally , I lost nearly 1500$  from day trading. I do buy back theory now to recover the loss and invest on potential ico's. now i am going on a slowly steady way ,  if we get greedy then  we end up with nothing.

whats your solutions do you do for cover the loss?

the first solution is we must not despair and rise again. a loss in crypto investment is common. the important thing is we can take lessons from that loss. and I agree with you about greed. greed will keep us from getting anything. it is better to get a little profit but continuously than keep waiting hoping the coin will rise higher and it turns out the coin is not as expected. we can cover losses by choosing coins that have a smaller risk of loss. You can start by choosing the top 5 coins in CMC.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
October 11, 2019, 10:38:26 AM
1500$ big amount to loss.to cover the losses if you bought The first thing to do to stop loss.because stop loss not make them or have a trading strategy so you do not take major hits.if your bought  coin  dump hard . you have choices either buy more and wait for it to return normal.
Trading is great, of course, but there are hundreds of ways to get more money by having $ 1,500. For example, if you buy a YUSRA coin for $ 1,500, then every month you will receive a passive income of 7%, which is 105 bucks. The course of the YUSRA coin is fixed $ 1.
If anyone is interested, here are the links: website: https://yusra.global and web wallet: http://app.yusra.global.
Activity: 26
October 06, 2019, 01:22:32 PM
1500$ big amount to loss.to cover the losses if you bought The first thing to do to stop loss.because stop loss not make them or have a trading strategy so you do not take major hits.if your bought  coin  dump hard . you have choices either buy more and wait for it to return normal.
Activity: 80
October 06, 2019, 09:49:53 AM
Losses were, are and will be. you need to understand that investing is not only income but also loss. Therefore, I never get upset if some of my investments are unsuccessful. This means that I will earn elsewhere.
In fact, there are many good and promising projects. I recently discovered a new coin YUSRA GLOBAL (Site: https://yusra.global and Web-wallet: http://app.yusra.global). This coin allows you to receive up to 30% of profit monthly. that's why I love POS mining.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 5
October 06, 2019, 08:28:44 AM
Personally, I carefully calculate my losses and analyze all my operations. Next, consider each of your sale or purchase. And then I analyze the market and calculate my income from subsequent actions. So that you can return a little lost funds. And for the future, I recommend everyone to be patient and then move on to working with exchanges.
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 06, 2019, 08:18:38 AM
If I lose something, I am usually trying to overthink my decisions and to learn from them. Right now, if I lost money, I am doing nothing, because it is too risky to trade to cover the loss and to invest again at the moment, so I am just waiting for better times.

Of course we have to learn from mistakes, most of us are greedy to get big profits so when you keep waiting then what happens is the market drop, then setting a profit target is the most important thing.
Once a loss is already a loss, there is no way for us to recover those losses and yes we have to learn from our mistakes and we need to pay attention to our mistake in order to identify on what is really the root of our loss. After that, we should evaluate ourselves on what we can do better next time to avoid those kind of losses.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
October 06, 2019, 03:48:17 AM
If I lose something, I am usually trying to overthink my decisions and to learn from them. Right now, if I lost money, I am doing nothing, because it is too risky to trade to cover the loss and to invest again at the moment, so I am just waiting for better times.

Of course we have to learn from mistakes, most of us are greedy to get big profits so when you keep waiting then what happens is the market drop, then setting a profit target is the most important thing.
copper member
Activity: 210
KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.
September 30, 2019, 10:20:58 AM
Activity: 1008
Merit: 250
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
September 30, 2019, 06:18:34 AM
Personally , I lost nearly 1500$  from day trading. I do buy back theory now to recover the loss and invest on potential ico's. now i am going on a slowly steady way ,  if we get greedy then  we end up with nothing.

When we get a loss from the trade that we do, for me the way that can be done to cover losses is to buy a few coins at a lower price, but don't forget to observe and analyze the causes of the coin prices to decline and then make decisions according to what you observe and you believe will make a profit.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1003
September 30, 2019, 05:24:11 AM

I think in this kind of market which is the bear market we must need to think another solutions in order to survive in this current situation. Just for example if we have shitcoins we must trade and sell it in order for us to recover the losses that we got.
Shitcoins are not going to give the hand crypto trader for surviving in the deep water. The solution has to be a effective, efficient and the long term durable. Trading the top altcoins is my personal choice than spending time with the useless altcoins. Thinking about the exit on the bear market conditions is not the job of the professional traders, only weak hands can see a getting out of the market as a solution to the current mentioned problems.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
September 29, 2019, 06:21:32 PM
Now the market is falling, you can buy coins at a cheap price and wait for growth, at such a rate you can and close the losses and start making a profit
This recovery must require funds and in my opinion the most suitable is a return investment. It is true that the current market conditions have not experienced a significant improvement, which means that this time is the most suitable time if we are interested in investing.
Activity: 864
Merit: 284
September 26, 2019, 11:40:42 PM
Personally , I lost nearly 1500$  from day trading. I do buy back theory now to recover the loss and invest on potential ico's. now i am going on a slowly steady way ,  if we get greedy then  we end up with nothing.

I think there is no more potential Ico at this time. So investing in ico in my opinion is not the best solution. I also suffered losses but I prefer to hold coins that I have bought until the price goes up. Or I will usually sell my coins and buy more when the price drops so that the coins increase.
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
September 26, 2019, 02:13:42 PM
Yes The method I have applied to cover losses by doing daily trading and also investing in ieo. I think this is the best for me, because in fact I made a profit when trading using BTC and investing in IEO Harmony at the time. this trip began to cover my losses in the past.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
September 26, 2019, 02:04:20 PM
Now the market is falling, you can buy coins at a cheap price and wait for growth, at such a rate you can and close the losses and start making a profit
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
September 26, 2019, 01:45:18 PM
If trading usually I will return to lose by trading, but with the help of analysis from experts and try to play for a long time, I have lost during the ardor trend and try to recover losses by buying another coin and succeeding only this requires a long time.
Pages:
Jump to: