Pages:
Author

Topic: What strategy we should take when Bitcoin price fall - page 11. (Read 2011 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Patience is the solution of it. As the price of bitcoin is not stable, one should be patient for that until the price rises. If s/he sell it, it may not bring a good profit.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
There can be only one strategy - hold. What is the point of selling it? This is silly. The best option, if you believe in bitcoin, is buying when the price goes down.
Activity: 322
To avoid losing during a price fall, you should know when to invest. According to Pawel Kuskowski, "The more you understand the better off will be," It means if know how it works, you may presume when to invest and when not to.
Activity: 240
This is a market condition. Fluctuations of prices is always happened.Some time price in highand some time is downfall.One should collects more Btcoin because its price still not sustainable. So to make a greater profit hold it tightly.
Activity: 196
Merit: 6
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Now a days we sometimes seeing the price of Bitcoin falling along with others also falling.
At that time if I have Bitcoin then what should I do ?
Should I sell or hold?
The big drop of bitcoin is one of the saddest happenings for the users. Especially for the holders and investors because they will wait for the rise or the recover of the price. But it doesn't mean that we should stop. This is our chance to buy bitcoin in a very low price. Then all we need to do is hold it and wait for the price to recover. Buying bitcoin in a low price and selling it in a big price.
Activity: 434
Merit: 86
Community Manager
A strategy that occurs to me that you could use if bitcoin falls, is selling everything and have it in dollars, or sell it and trust in another cryptocurrency, in some ICO that seems reliable and that your ideas make sense for a better future.
Activity: 112
Price fall! it s a bad condition in market according to economy. Bitcoin price is unsustainable still. So i can suggest to make a larger profit ,dont sell your bitcoin but collect too much as far as you can to make greater profit while price will soar up!
Activity: 46
whatever! Bitcoin is still safe and secured and reconginizing by worldwide.Sometimes, its prices fall down and sometimes, soar up. Fully depending on its demand and how people accepting it. Its high time to buy more and more coins to make huge profit in future.
Activity: 525
Merit: 10
Now a days we sometimes seeing the price of Bitcoin falling along with others also falling.
Should I sell or hold?

Do you buy bitcoin at a high price, if it is true you are better to hold and don't sell because it can make you lose. Bitcoin falls and so much negative news about bitcoin, and holding becomes a difficult choice. Try to remain optimistic about bitcoin, bitcoin can still survive and can get through this situation, holding is the best choice for now and can provide opportunities for future profits.
Activity: 84
It is better to take some time see other situation then sell or hold it. It can be depend on the market situation. But it is better to buy low price it will be ideal .
Activity: 261
Inspite of being fluctuated it's natural to falling it's market price. So don't need to be worry then. Waiting for high time is the best option then because it will be bounce back.
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
Should I sell or hold?

When we are in a loss position in the sense that when we see the BTC prices are getting lower, it would be better if you immediately rest and stop your trading activities. There is no harm in allowing trading positions that are still open. This break is intended so that you can take the time to be able to think more calmly in overcoming your losing open position. In other words, we should first judge ourselves when we know the price of BTC has dropped and at that time we are trading. We have to have discipline in trading in other words, we must be able to say enough when we are profitable or losing. Do not get when we are profitable, we are over confident, so that it goes into the market repeatedly times by relying on our luck on that day, not trading based on the trading strategy that we have compiled. And conversely if we are losing, we continue to enter the market to reverse the loss position. Well, try to find out about what causes your trading failure. at least this reduces the losses experienced
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
in such times, I prefer to buy more and keep hodling my Bitcoins.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
I recommend you hold some of your bitcoin in an exchange that has fiat pairing so, when bitcoin is heading down, you quickly convert to the fiat, so when the FUD is over and the upward trend starts, you buy back, this your, you can increase the quantity of your bitcoin while viewing the volatile market.
But it's also needs to be well studied, so easy to say that, and it's always a working strategy to buy low and sell high, the problem is how to practice that when fluctuations are really unavoidable and the sway aren't favoring your calls, combination of mid and short trade might work with a good judgement
so you can move along the way, just focus and don't be bothered stay with your original plan.
Activity: 845
Merit: 52
I recommend you hold some of your bitcoin in an exchange that has fiat pairing so, when bitcoin is heading down, you quickly convert to the fiat, so when the FUD is over and the upward trend starts, you buy back, this your, you can increase the quantity of your bitcoin while viewing the volatile market.
Activity: 176
for us who are good we can HOLD now, because we see the development of bitcoin prices Up and down is also very good every day, so we will also make a lot of profits in the future.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
if you still have a bitcon balance with the purchase price before the market falls, hold it. then take the opportunity to invest with new prices when the market falls. then hold both investments from different prices. then when prices rise high, both investments will grow and generate profits. at least that's what I did.
Activity: 119
Should I sell or hold?
It's better to hold it back when bitcoin is down again. Because don't be happy to regret patiently to wait for it. The end of bitcoin soared  
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰
Should I sell or hold?

Actualy there so many idea,we should take in this bitcoin fall,and thats depends on us,how to handle in this drought situation of crypto investment,but in my own scenario its better to observe the market caps data spikes chart and then thats depends on our decision to trade or to hold our crypto investment,so thats even the market in bloody form we can gain a small profits,into our capital.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 269
As many would suggest, hold your bitcoin and wait for the price to peak at your expected value. And in the event when price of bitcoin is really down the hill, consider buying what you can afford. Most people will take advantage of this situation, why not do the same.

But should your finances dictates that you already need funding and your bitcoin is your last resort, selling it out in response to your current need will be a smart thing to do too instead of falling in debt. You see, bitcoin is here to help us not to be of burden. Be brave enough to hold during crisis but be smart enough to wave the white flag when the holding will do more damage than good. I'm sure you get my point. Best of luck.
Pages:
Jump to: