Pages:
Author

Topic: What strategy we should take when Bitcoin price fall - page 7. (Read 2011 times)

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
The strategy that must be done when the price of Bitcoin falls is to keep holding your Bitcoin while waiting for the price to recover. Hold your Bitcoin for as long as you can.
I think there's nothing we should do but to stay cool and relax while waiting patiently for the price to reach a new heights again.Keep on holding your bitcoins because for sure it will all be worth it in the end.
Activity: 30
Merit: 37
The strategy that must be done when the price of Bitcoin falls is to keep holding your Bitcoin while waiting for the price to recover. Hold your Bitcoin for as long as you can.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Whether you want to invest, HOLD or sell depends on you. Because we all do not think alike. There are people who can turn the tables around to their favour while there are some who cave in at bad times. If you lack the confidence or is uncertain, then it will be better to sell.
Activity: 38
On the first part if the bitcoin have a high price value and you have a lot bitcoin and if the bitcoin price fall it's your opportunity to earn a lot.Next is if it fall,the only one you should do it is hold it.Don't sell it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
Now a days we sometimes seeing the price of Bitcoin falling along with others also falling.
At that time if I have Bitcoin then what should I do ?
Should I sell or hold?

For me,the best strategy when price are falling is holding,there is no better option than to hold it,never do immidiate selling.Price falls gives as a chance or oppurtunity to purchase more bitcoin,so let's grab it.
Activity: 131
for me when the price of bitcoin is much lower, we can only survive and if there is sufficient capital we can buy a lot of bitcoin and survive until the BTC price rises again. Indeed, we have to be patient a lot at this time. Be patient for the sake of big profits what's wrong !!!!
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
My own strategy when bitcoin prices are fall was I mandatory just hold on it wait for the time to rise again. Then, if the prices dump lower I would buy many of bitcoin and just hold on it. The long term hold means a good profit will be back.
Same with mine too.I always hold my coins whenever the prices go down.I just relax and wait for the price to rise up again because surely it will have its own time to increase its price.Just be patient and you'll never lose with this dump market.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
My own strategy when bitcoin prices are fall was I mandatory just hold on it wait for the time to rise again. Then, if the prices dump lower I would buy many of bitcoin and just hold on it. The long term hold means a good profit will be back.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
Now a days we sometimes seeing the price of Bitcoin falling along with others also falling.
Should I sell or hold?

I don't have a strategy, I'm just trying to stay calm and not panic
only suggested that this was not a new situation for me bitcoin fall. yes it was quite tense but I tried to enjoy it
Yes.Just stay calm and don't resort into panic selling.I usually hold my coins particularly with this down market.I will only sell them when i see the market increases again and my target price to sell has been achieved already.
Activity: 56
You should hold that coin since vacillations in the market are extremely capricious, hypotheses about the costs, on the off chance that it is going up or going down, is exceptionally futile when you don't have enough learning about market procedures. You can endeavor to peruse the vacillations of the market cost of bitcoin and concentrate the examples of variances.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
My strategy is to start taking loan form crypto profits, so that way I live on the loans through the bear market, my wife day trades, she can make more than 6% a month to pay off the loan and this way we keep our Bitcoin hedge in loan accounts to grow, so by the time we pay off the loans, we should hav emore value in the Bitcoin we put up for collateral. This is her Idea and we are going to try it out this month.
Activity: 46
The strategic way we should take when bitcoin price fall is to Invest it when it will fall.  Because when bitcoin will rise ,you will gain a bigger profit than when you invest before the bitcoin fall.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 253
Should I sell or hold?

I don't have a strategy, I'm just trying to stay calm and not panic
only suggested that this was not a new situation for me bitcoin fall. yes it was quite tense but I tried to enjoy it
Activity: 77
I truly don't do anything specific when the value drops, In my sentiment simply quiet yourself and stay center around the benefit you extremely as you don't have to practically stress over the esteem excessively in light of the fact that it will definitely come back to general.'
Activity: 223
Merit: 10
The best strategy is to hold and don’t sell. Don’t panic wheb everyone is stressed and in oanic situations. If you can buy, buy it from those who panic. Be reminded that bitcoin still is still the highest priced cryptocurrency in the market today so hold on.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
I think every strategies depend on the situations. And everyone can have different strategies in different situations. But from my opinion i prefer to hodl until the perfect time comes.

Finally the goal of every one is to make maximum profit and take minimum losses . But this is what exactly many people are not able tot do and just reverse of this is happening during the market is low or on falling side like this year.
Activity: 54
It actually depends from people to people. Some sell their coins off out of sheer panic while others stay strong and stick to their initial strategy and does not budge from it. In the end, it depends on you and your confidence you have in yourself and on the market.
Activity: 584
Merit: 252
HOLD HOLD and hold......and cherish later.
Panic sell is what people generally wait for and soon we can find ourselves cursing ourselves.
rather than selling it is advisable to do some faucets or campaigns.
Day traders generally divide heir funds in their own suitable prices and put both buy and sell orders simultaneously.
Up and down/////up and down just like a roller coaster.
Its all mind game and a thrilling one. Tongue
Activity: 41
Selling is not a option brother. If you sell you'll lose money for sure. But if you can hold onto the currenct situation and wait patiently you'll see the price will definitely rise and the loses will recover for sure. Infact, I suggest to buy more to gain more benefit because the price will rise for sure.
Activity: 52
Definitely you should hold. If you sell them now you'll get nothing but loose everything and The price will increase for sure just mark my words because bitcoin is the future. If you can then invest some more now to gain more profit.
Pages:
Jump to: