Pages:
Author

Topic: What strategy we should take when Bitcoin price fall - page 10. (Read 2011 times)

Activity: 676
Merit: 319
Many of negative people was alwayssaying to you that bitcoin was bubble and it will die so that is why bitcoin was continuously falling but they are wrong because why they are saying that is for to disappointe you and panicking to sell you coin so that you should do right was to hold and invest for you to earn in the future and invest for the long term because bitcoin rising soon.

You are absolutely right to say, but people panic and every time bitcoin falls, people think that this is the end. This is the usual psychology of a person, there's nothing you can do about it, such a life...
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
It entirely depends on you. Whether you need maximum profit then you must wait or you need average profit then you can sell anytime. So decisions are completely on you and how you want to deal with your coins
Activity: 59
You see holding is the only way to get connected with the coin. But if you see you can still earn handsome amount of profit when the price is not so high then you should sell rather than waiting for highest price rise 
Activity: 26
Hello, hold is a good option, the market usually moves like this and more in the case of cryptos that are usually volatile.
Activity: 74
According to my opinion holding is always a good option in case of BTC. Because there are certain times within a year when the price will rise maximum then you should consider to sell some coins from your savings
Activity: 29
If you have sufficient amount of money just for invest then you can buy Bitcoin in its price dip. But you have to keep in mind that there is always uncertainly and you are here on your own risk.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
like me who has a mental that is not good enough
if a situation like this is bitcoin price fall, I only spend time on vacation it might sound strange, but I chose to vacation instead of having to look at the market and be cut lost hmm
Activity: 49
Many people see this price falling as an opportunity to invest. Bitcoin has showed extra ordinary price rise in previous year. If price goes this much high again then those who buying now will surely be benefitted.
Activity: 54
What one should not be doing right now is selling BTC out of frustration. Because in times BTC might be able to come back strongly. So you should hold for a certain period but it is true that there is uncertainty.
Activity: 70
well the best advice will be hold until it gets better,  cause when the topic is about your mo6you cannot take any risk but yes holding for long time is never a good idea so you must have to find a alternative way to deal
Activity: 164
Merit: 10
It's just simple, HOLD. Wait until the bear market ends. Fluctation is very normal here in bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency. The best strategy is to hold and the worst thing you can do is to sell it. Just read articles about the market or here in the forum you will know many things and strategies in the cryptoworld.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
There is a very simple and effective way that concerns bitcoin! Just keep and do not sell! You will only lose money if you sell.
Activity: 196
if you are trading here regularly then you must have known that this things keeps happening here all the times so for dealing with such such the best way is avoiding any major trading or keep in hold mood for a while
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Now a days we sometimes seeing the price of Bitcoin falling along with others also falling.
At that time if I have Bitcoin then what should I do ?
Should I sell or hold?
I will recommend you to hold when Bitcoin prices are falling, although, this depends on the reason for the fall. There may be some situations whereby it will be honest you just sell and buy back later if the price dips further.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
As the great investor Warren Buffett says, "Be fearful when others are greedy and be greedy when others are fearful". When the price is falling, the best way is to invest more amount that will reduce the average acquisition cost resulting in the increase of profitability even with the slightest price recovery in the market. However, one should do his own research before making an investment decision.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
We don'y have many options when the price is falling. I think all we can do is to wait with patience and to hold because if you sell at lower prices than the prices you bought at, you loose.
Activity: 114
in my opinion i do the way if bitcoin fall down i convert immediately btc/usd pair i keep usd in my exchange  when stable the price at low point i can rebuy the bitcoin with usd  i keep btc ,  so i can gain at least some $ for that. another way i do is i sell out btc for cash instant in local bitcoin exchange or other exchanges i keep cash when btc stable i buy back with cash if anyone selling because a lot of panic sellers will sell at any point of time in exchange i can enter that time to buy back .
but if price is not constant then i will buy some alt coins  which are green in market or updates or announcement or fork news  i keep it untill steady the bitcoin then i convert back my alts to bitcoin, i take some little profit for holding alt coins also.
Activity: 237
First thing you need to know before engaging into an exchange, do no exchange with people who are going up. This will cause the imbalance and may bring you to lose.
Activity: 568
Merit: 254
Now a days we sometimes seeing the price of Bitcoin falling along with others also falling.
At that time if I have Bitcoin then what should I do ?
Should I sell or hold?
The best thing you can do when price is falling is to do nothing. If you believe in Bitcoin you know that it is like a precious metal like gold that needs to store in a safe place. Selling it to early or cutting loss may get your investment in trouble. Think of it as long gvterm investment and you will have a peace of mind.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
We have an option to take when bitcoin price fall like holding our btc until such time prices can grow or rise. Many users decides to hold because if selling at a point of down trend we will lose. Might as well decide to hold for a better gain.
Pages:
Jump to: