Pages:
Author

Topic: What strategy we should take when Bitcoin price fall - page 12. (Read 2011 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
for us you can hold it back by waiting for a higher selling price, so you also have many good opportunities to get lots of bitcoin.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
Now a days we sometimes seeing the price of Bitcoin falling along with others also falling.
At that time if I have Bitcoin then what should I do ?
Should I sell or hold?

I think you should sell your coin now because it seems like going to falling more. You can see in the market now, the price is falling too great.
If you are not planning to hold your coins for long time, you should sell now, but do not selling if you can hold your coins for long time.
Since March, crypto has going down , maybe 2018 is not the year of cryptocurrency.
The most amazing and simple strategy no other than buying more and hold. I believe that the huge dip is just like a very big opportunity to buy more and hold and wait for the right price to sell. I think we need to wait for the right price to sell because if we are going to sell today we maybe lose a big profit.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
Now a days we sometimes seeing the price of Bitcoin falling along with others also falling.
Should I sell or hold?

I think you should sell your coin now because it seems like going to falling more. You can see in the market now, the price is falling too great.
If you are not planning to hold your coins for long time, you should sell now, but do not selling if you can hold your coins for long time.
Since March, crypto has going down , maybe 2018 is not the year of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 616
my strategy is wait, and if you have more money you can buy more bitcoin, this strategy is give you a change to makes your bitcoin is not useless, when the price increase you will get the lower loss when you buy back at the low price
Activity: 266
For me I would stick to holding when prices drops. I believe that there is just no point in selling my holdings of I can't earn any profit out of it. I never give in to fear and go panic selling like everyone else does. If I have also the resources I would buy bitcoins during price drops for they are mostly cheap and add them to my holdings.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Firstly need to be patient then if you have believe on it. It's a long time project to be benefitted from bitcoin. And also buy some when it's falling.
Activity: 59
Buying more bitcoin is the good idea from my side because bitcoin is one of the promising crypto and if anyone be patient and bitcoin then they should be benefitted in future when it's market price will be high.
Activity: 317
Although sell or hold depending on the condition or time. But as a new investor, I think in the initial stage, it is more important to the hold Bitcoin. If you keep the bitcoin, you will be able to verify the market condition correctly.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
Verify the market condition correctly If you have more investment then sell some of them and buy something else at a lower price. Or keep it all. Sell when will prices rise as your expectation.

I think it's much better to hold your coins in times of a bloody market.Just stay calm and relax and wait for the price to recover and reach a new high price.Patience would still be the best virtue in holding your coins but if you prefer panic selling,its your own choice but surely you will just lose in the end.
Activity: 84
Verify the market condition correctly If you have more investment then sell some of them and buy something else at a lower price. Or keep it all. Sell when will prices rise as your expectation.
Activity: 554
Many of negative people was alwayssaying to you that bitcoin was bubble and it will die so that is why bitcoin was continuously falling but they are wrong because why they are saying that is for to disappointe you and panicking to sell you coin so that you should do right was to hold and invest for you to earn in the future and invest for the long term because bitcoin rising soon.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
www.daxico.com
If you are a holder of bitcoins then is best to convert your bitcoins into a stable coins like USDT when the price keeps falling. If you wish to acquire bitcoins too, it is the opportunity to buy more and to your stocks.
Activity: 53
The main advantage of any investment is buying at low price. If you buy at a lower price then you can sell at a higher price. So, buy Bitcoi at low price and sell it when the price goes up. Then you will get the benefit. Or hold when price is low.
Activity: 769
Merit: 108
Should I sell or hold?
Sell when the price dump is so bad decision because only cause losses, but if your trading skill great you can sell it for cut loss and take profits
Strategy we should take when Bitcoin price fall is buy more, sell real assets and buy bitcoin. that is the best stragies, because bitcoin price will pump again, all you have to do is be patient
Activity: 42
ofcourse holding the bitcoin is best decision so far. my suggestion is if market falls don't create any panic. just hold your coin. market will be recover ,wait for that time. and you will earn your profit
Activity: 154
On the other hand, there are strong arguments against HODLing today. First, there is the fact that the conditions that pushed bitcoin in the past have changed. In recent years, bitcoin and other markets have been driven mainly by euphoria. Everyone wants to jump to get fast money.
In essence, current market conditions prefer short-term traders rather than HODLER. However, that does not mean that things will not be stable in the long run. If you are looking for bitcoin HODL, be prepared to do it for several years. Things that might happen between the two, but in the long run, you will appear as a winner. Remember bitcoin (BTC) has been in similar conditions in the past, but still rises to the highest level that has never happened before.
Activity: 164
If you see that the price of bitcoin now is higher that the price when you bought it I think you should already sell it but if you believe that bitcoin will recover and bump soon hold longer.
Activity: 41
always consider bitcoin as long time investment. before investing in bitcoin first set a goal. in that time price ups and down really doesn't matter to you. once bitcoin touch your expectation level then sell it. but please set your goal according to market analysis.
Activity: 98
Best strategy to adopt when Bitcoin price drops is to learn how to HODL till the market recover. Selling your Bitcoin at a low price is never a good choice of option.
Activity: 42
if bitcoin fall down at very low price that you think. in that time you should buy more coin and hold it for gain your expected profit.
Pages:
Jump to: