Pages:
Author

Topic: What the hell are Crypto kitties? - page 6. (Read 29805 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
August 29, 2018, 09:38:23 PM
I don't know much about that, but as long as i heard, it's some kind of game that can give you eth? Not sure yet.
It's kinda weird name though, combining cat and crypto lol i almost laugh the first time i saw that.
Well, I don't know about it either, but I like kitties, just like  everybody likes is too, I will give it a look later. Seems like if you have a bit luck, you can get some expensive kitties.
Activity: 110
Merit: 0
August 29, 2018, 02:12:30 PM
I think this is a useless project, just load the ETH network. My morning trading has not yet done, it is terrible. These are simple pictures on the screen ...
Activity: 54
August 27, 2018, 07:51:39 PM
Crypto kitties is a  blockchain game that where you buy virtual kitties, train them and sell them.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 604
CoinMetro
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
March 12, 2018, 09:29:37 AM
I heard that in this project it is now hard to start newcomers to play because of the large entrance threshold, will the problem be solved?
Activity: 623
Merit: 279
Hope & Positivity are keys to Success
February 21, 2018, 04:42:16 PM
They have a active telegram group and also a active Discord channel, most of the fan base seems to be from China and surrounding areas, it got a crazy amount of attention and some "headlines" prices that might have been for "show" but it shows what is possible and  how ERC tokens can be used, but it has also drawn attention to the ETH Blockchain and how it suffered from congestion which led to very slow transaction confirmations and a big increase in Gas fees.

I am sure from this, ETH will have learned a lot and will be looking at ways to lighten the load on the chain.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
January 11, 2018, 10:21:31 AM
I don't know much about that, but as long as i heard, it's some kind of game that can give you eth? Not sure yet.
It's kinda weird name though, combining cat and crypto lol i almost laugh the first time i saw that.
Activity: 3
January 11, 2018, 10:17:17 AM
Crypto Kitties on Telegram

https://t.me/joinchat/E7_gJQ_CdzNqodRhuNVrhw

Debate everything Crypto Kitties... transaction fee, network speed, breeding cost,  Gen:0, Ethereum platform, etc
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
January 07, 2018, 06:48:57 AM
And remember the Pokemon GO, what was the hype. And then the kittens, and even for the crypto currency. Naturally this idea was accepted with delight. Only now the excitement has already subsided and we saw the inconsistency of the ethereum network, when the fluffy kittens could bring it down in a very short time.
I think now Crypto kittie do not attractive! So price of kittie down! Need more works to grown up! I have somes kitty in my ETH address! But emtry money!
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
January 07, 2018, 06:14:13 AM
And remember the Pokemon GO, what was the hype. And then the kittens, and even for the crypto currency. Naturally this idea was accepted with delight. Only now the excitement has already subsided and we saw the inconsistency of the ethereum network, when the fluffy kittens could bring it down in a very short time.
Activity: 516
Merit: 105
January 07, 2018, 05:52:27 AM
I do not know if this is true, but I dont think so.
Well, it is unlikely that someone would have paid for a crypto cat 250 etherium.
But now the ether network lies and cost gas increased 2 times
Activity: 196
Blockchain Pensions Infrastructure
January 07, 2018, 05:47:12 AM
Crypto kitties they are still live? hmm need to check mine, this stuff was hyped some about month ago, and i dont hear any new news about it for some while.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
January 07, 2018, 05:41:14 AM
I think that soon will be a new wave of HYPE for Crypto kitties. It happens very often that the HYPE subside and someone buy up everything cheaply and then throw in some information reason and the HYIP resumes again. Therefore, it is better to wait a little, than to sell off acquired cheaply.

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
January 01, 2018, 10:14:11 AM
I seem to have sold a Crypto Kitty last week (email went in my spam folder). Apparently, there are still kitties being bought.
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
December 31, 2017, 04:45:15 PM
The new CryptoKitties alternative is in pre-launch, it's called FishBank (referred users get a bonus fish, pay it forward: http://my.fishbank.io/go/5722), as silly as things are they do attract a LOT of attention and prices inevitably go up,

I personally can't see why the popularity exists, especially in crypto but we should probably try and ride the wave!

How much for a fish? I think I'll do it just for the shits and Grins. Smiley
Activity: 34
December 31, 2017, 06:46:10 AM
The new CryptoKitties alternative is in pre-launch, it's called FishBank (referred users get a bonus fish, pay it forward: http://my.fishbank.io/go/5722), as silly as things are they do attract a LOT of attention and prices inevitably go up,

I personally can't see why the popularity exists, especially in crypto but we should probably try and ride the wave!
Activity: 225
Presale is live!
December 24, 2017, 03:06:17 AM
It's a game built within ethereum and it uses blockchaint technology of course. It caused so much problem on ethereum network at first. People had to wait like hours because this game slowed down the network like hell. That network problem caused ethereum to lose some value then.
Activity: 299
December 24, 2017, 03:00:41 AM
I had to pay a lot of money for transactions, it seems that this game was specially invented.
Activity: 448
December 24, 2017, 02:53:22 AM
It is quite famous recently, in crypto kitties you have to breed kittens then afterwards sell them. They say that way back when WE had been clogged, this is one of the reason.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
December 24, 2017, 02:07:24 AM
i have friend who bought some kitties because its became in demand lately,he also said you can breed this one.But these kitties affects the eth market thats why the gas was very high.
Pages:
Jump to: