Pages:
Author

Topic: What the hell are Crypto kitties? - page 10. (Read 29805 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
December 09, 2017, 07:27:10 PM
I learned about these crypto kittens at work. Ordinary employees who do not have bitcoins at all and are not interested in what is happening there on the market, discussed these cats and raised the amount of gas to 140 per 1 small transaction. What happens at all? I wanted to say to them: what are you doing? But they also increased the amount of gas so as not to wait for a long time to mate the cats. I have no words, only a shock.
I.e. we have to pay more for transactions because of sex of the crypto cats!!! I can't believe
Activity: 420
Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation
December 09, 2017, 06:15:27 PM
I read some topics on reddit about crypto kitties and some people that they sold their kitties for 250ETH? WTF?
What is this ?

I am not too familiar with this crypto kitties. I am also in need of some information snd understanding regarding this matter. Need also to discover whre cryto kitties are.
Activity: 225
Merit: 103
December 09, 2017, 06:11:12 PM
I learned about these crypto kittens at work. Ordinary employees who do not have bitcoins at all and are not interested in what is happening there on the market, discussed these cats and raised the amount of gas to 140 per 1 small transaction. What happens at all? I wanted to say to them: what are you doing? But they also increased the amount of gas so as not to wait for a long time to mate the cats. I have no words, only a shock.
Activity: 280
The Operating System for DAOs
December 09, 2017, 06:10:08 PM
Some devil or satan has invented the Crypto kittes and don't know why people are so stupid to buy some images with real money it is just ridiculous. They destroyed the eth...
Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
December 09, 2017, 06:05:39 PM
I read some topics on reddit about crypto kitties and some people that they sold their kitties for 250ETH? WTF?
What is this ?
I have no clue what it is, but I am 100% sure it is the reason why the Ethereum network is bery slow at the moment. I need to pay 50 Gwei in order to have a normal speed transaction. Even with that Etherdelta is giving errors.

Paid 60 and I am still failing my transactions.
Damn kitties.
This needs resolving and they have to do it fast or they will be losing most of their investors.
They are just on hold right now because of the large amount needed with the fees but after that what could be the ending of this.
They will need to answer questions why and what happened. Is it really the damn kitties?
Activity: 124
December 09, 2017, 06:03:22 PM
This is even worse than tamagochi (or when in childhood he collected behemoths from the kinder - for these, you also have to pay money ...

Not only can you do less with them , then with tamagotchi but they are also 1000 times more expensive.

This is very horrible with kitty things. They blocked the network of blockchain. They cause thousands of transactions on ethereum blockchain and this is very bad for ethereum. We can't perform transactions as you see now.
Activity: 133
December 09, 2017, 05:47:52 PM
Please, anyone. Shoot down these cats. Because of this game, there are big problems with ethereum transactions that prevent me from working
You're a buckler. How can you treat the poor animals like that?  Grin
These are virtual cats. If you are such an animal protector, buy yourself a live cat and live with it
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
MST Decentralize Robust AI Trading Platform!
December 09, 2017, 04:23:43 PM
Why have not these problems been fixed yet? Already the whole Internet just groans that nothing is possible to buy and sell. I'm not ready to pay much gas for an expensive transaction. Maybe in the future it's good there for development, I do not know. But for me and at this second this is shit.
Activity: 225
umachit.fund
December 09, 2017, 04:09:24 PM
Please, anyone. Shoot down these cats. Because of this game, there are big problems with ethereum transactions that prevent me from working
You're a buckler. How can you treat the poor animals like that?  Grin
Activity: 133
December 09, 2017, 04:04:33 PM
Activity: 467
Merit: 251
December 09, 2017, 03:54:35 PM
This is even worse than tamagochi (or when in childhood he collected behemoths from the kinder - for these, you also have to pay money ...

Not only can you do less with them , then with tamagotchi but they are also 1000 times more expensive.
Activity: 350
December 09, 2017, 03:20:46 PM
Activity: 798
December 09, 2017, 03:20:32 PM
When people buying ETH on Exchanges are going to send their ETH to their wallets and that they discover that they can't send ETH to their wallets, they are going to sell them very fast.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
December 09, 2017, 03:09:30 PM
Crypto kittie is a very smart project. To earn money in general on anything. Of course they completely hammered the ethereum transaction channel, and many are unhappy, I'm very angry as well. But it can not be denied that this is something new. This is the popularization of the ethereum. This will definitely affect the price increase. But Vitalik needs to work harder ....
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
December 09, 2017, 03:04:42 PM
it is a game developed on the ethereum blockchian which is consuming more than 15% of ethereum blockchain making the ethereum transactions slow and expense because people are using higher gas for transaction
December 09, 2017, 03:02:39 PM
Sell ETH and buy other coins. ETH is no good now.
Activity: 294
Merit: 119
For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!
December 09, 2017, 02:58:41 PM
I think this Cryptocurrencies is not good, why they dont make their blockchain, and dont make Ethereum overload. Is there any solution for Ethereum?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
December 09, 2017, 02:56:36 PM
What is this ?
Basically, it's a funny n cute way to try your luck)

Everything where there are kittens is bounded to be successful Cheesy People just love kittens
It is not about kittens! People just love new ideas, new and fresh money and there is one thing about being an early adopter.

Yeah! It is a world fill with different opportunities and crypto kittens’ game brought and opportunity for people to have fun and be earning a lot even in the process. It is frustrating for sure the way it affected the whole Ethereum network, but it is good it has happened now so the devs won't be too relaxed.
December 09, 2017, 02:54:39 PM
Why didn't they do a special coin just for Cryptokittens? Now, they are going to devaluate ETH. THey are going to lose money too if ETH is devaluated. It is like they are DDos ETH.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
December 09, 2017, 02:43:25 PM
Kitties made me wait for a day to get a smallish transaction through. Hope this is the last idea of this kind on Ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: