Pages:
Author

Topic: What the hell are Crypto kitties? - page 8. (Read 29805 times)

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
December 15, 2017, 11:25:06 AM
I read some topics on reddit about crypto kitties and some people that they sold their kitties for 250ETH? WTF?
What is this ?
I have no clue what it is, but I am 100% sure it is the reason why the Ethereum network is bery slow at the moment. I need to pay 50 Gwei in order to have a normal speed transaction. Even with that Etherdelta is giving errors.
Same situation on here which i do already set by default on having a 50 gwei gas on each transactions i do made on Delta but sometimes it pissed me when it errors.I dont know whats the reason but it is really such a waste of money and one of the reason is for sure is that cryptokitties game which you would breed and sell em off depending on breed.Prices are insane and i dont know on whats the basis of such pricing even reaching out unbelievable ranges which i cant really think off to pay just for a single breed of cat. Cool
Activity: 299
Merit: 250
December 15, 2017, 11:17:07 AM
its a game where you buy kitties and then you can breed and sell them

https://www.cryptokitties.co/
Thanks your info! But breed and sell them very difficult at this time
for me! This is only a game in blockchain to test and buiding other games apps
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
December 15, 2017, 11:13:11 AM
I read some topics on reddit about crypto kitties and some people that they sold their kitties for 250ETH? WTF?
What is this ?
Cryptokitties is a game that is built in blockchain technology, the process is you will buy cats using Ethereum and breed them so you can earn by selling or trading them and also you will need to install metamask wallet on your pc or laptop to be able to get started. I also heard about it yesterday but I never tried play this game, but it is now trending because while playing you can also earn money, this is also the reason why Ethereum blockchain is congested and now experiencing scaling issues. Here's their official site: https://www.cryptokitties.co/
so this is the famous kitties that always been mentioned here in forum,and
the reason why the blockchain has this kind of congestion.maybe sooner there will
be CRYPTODOG or CRYPTO BIRDIE?what the hellos wrong with this guys.dont they
know how trouble is happening to crypto now.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
December 15, 2017, 11:06:16 AM
I know the cryptokitty because it made the Etherium network very crowded, and some ICO projects has to be delayed. But it is a good news to ETH holders since the price is growing.

The game itself is very much exciting. Which is why it was able to garner that amount of traffic to Ethereum Network. Although I'm yet to try it out but the reviews from others are top notch
Activity: 557
Merit: 500
December 15, 2017, 11:04:46 AM
Although the platform got clogged, I'm happy that cryptokitties got so popular, cuz it helped Ethereum get more popular. Thus the price is going up in last weeks. It's great for all ethers owners.
Activity: 621
Merit: 288
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 15, 2017, 11:01:40 AM
For me this is the second madness after doge coin. Doge was the first madness in crypto history and still goes on.
And Kitties will go on for years. Ethereum network getting slower day by day cause of kitties.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
December 15, 2017, 10:59:05 AM
I know the cryptokitty because it made the Etherium network very crowded, and some ICO projects has to be delayed. But it is a good news to ETH holders since the price is growing.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
December 15, 2017, 10:44:50 AM
I saw an article that it is a game. You can breed your digital kitties and sell it. It is also the reason why the ethereum blockchain got clogged.
Activity: 70
December 15, 2017, 10:39:39 AM
But I like the cryptokitties.
A lot of news about them read.  Roll Eyes
They picked up a lot of HYPE. Even saw ICO, which gives kittens (if you do not believe https://goo.gl/cwxd52)
Cryptokitties funny project in general  Smiley

also saw this giveaway.
cats look funny
look
https://image.prntscr.com/image/evN4mqEHTT2ndRw9pPRV5g.png

yeeep, real funny Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 33
December 15, 2017, 09:11:25 AM
They picked up a lot of HYPE. Even saw ICO, which gives kittens (if you do not believe https://goo.gl/cwxd52)

also saw this giveaway.
cats look funny
look
https://image.prntscr.com/image/evN4mqEHTT2ndRw9pPRV5g.png
Activity: 20
December 14, 2017, 02:58:59 PM
no one buy my kitty...gen 0...so sad

What is the price of your kitty? How much money did you spent for buying one?
Activity: 258
December 14, 2017, 02:41:39 PM
no one buy my kitty...gen 0...so sad
Activity: 728
Look ARROUND!
December 14, 2017, 02:35:43 PM
This game really became popular and frankly speaking, I thought that the price for the etherium would decrease, due to transaction delays and the network reboot. But as we see everything has happened on the contrary, the price has risen, and it's good.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
December 14, 2017, 02:26:26 PM
When will it all stop ? And transactions come to pass? now transaction is very terrible and the price for a large transaction
Activity: 20
December 14, 2017, 02:24:36 PM
I'm in love with this game. Earned decent amount of ethers just by breeding and selling those kitties.   Cheesy

Good for you. Any advice? I manage to sell just one kitty, and after that, I couldn't even see them on the market.
The network is slow and I'm not sure if my information's are limited or the game rules are absurd. 
There is no market price for any cat, there is no information what cat is special and why, yes, there is a list of cattributes, but I really don't see the connection between that and overpriced cats.
Also, every transaction needs to be payed, even if you are canceling sale that reached final price after the time is up. Also, if you want to breed your own cats, you have to pay for it.
The game is designed for creators to earn as much as possible.
Activity: 532
December 14, 2017, 01:25:30 PM
I'm in love with this game. Earned decent amount of ethers just by breeding and selling those kitties.   Cheesy
Activity: 70
December 14, 2017, 01:21:10 PM
Activity: 172
December 13, 2017, 03:16:36 AM
crypto kitties are very interesting. kitties have genotypes and phenotypes, and you can breed kitties with each other to get offsprings with different genetic traits. Some traits may be rare and make the kitties more valuable. gen0 kitties are the only ones with no parents.

the kitties are made with erc 721 non-fungible tokens, so each kitty is its own unique token. they're almost like beanie babies, except that kitties have a provable level of rare-ness. I think they're like beanie babies 2.0
Activity: 238
December 11, 2017, 04:58:20 AM
The ether network gradually comes to life, after a shock from seals. In any case, I have transfers from 4 gwei. Really fixed a problem, or interest in kittens is lost?
Activity: 154
December 10, 2017, 06:17:20 PM
I will not be surprised if there is a cryptocoyote devouring all the cryptokitties, still I find this phenomenon quite intriguing. Grin Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: