Pages:
Author

Topic: What the hell are Crypto kitties? - page 7. (Read 29805 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 100
December 23, 2017, 11:25:37 PM
Just imagine how shitty one platform is when a single project has impact on it.

Activity: 467
Merit: 251
December 23, 2017, 11:23:21 PM
Digital cats that you can breed, which turn into other unique digital cats and can be sold for more money later.. clogged up the blockchain for a few days, created congestion to the ethereum network and delayed transactions   Grin

We don't want anymore digital cats. We want fast ether transactions, we want fast blockchain in ethereum. We want fast token transfers. That's all. We don't need games in this expensive industry.

Maybe things like this are needed to push everything to the next level in a much faster pace, forcing them to solve it.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
December 23, 2017, 11:20:09 PM
You might want to check it out. I think they do have a website. As I have research on it, Cryptokitties are like games that is made for blockchain tech. It is when you buy a cat with the use of ethereum. Actually you can sell or trade it by breeding them but you have to install some metamask on your computer or phone or the likes to get you started. It's like grooming a pet playing with it at the same time earning from it. Visit their site for more.Unfortunately I forgot the website address. My friend have alread tried it but commented it is way to technical.

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
December 23, 2017, 04:08:10 PM
It will only get worse as more people code similar games.
Activity: 279
Merit: 102
December 17, 2017, 06:27:54 PM
This is a silly game which has become fashionable on Ethereum and it has managed to crash the platform, thus proving its huge limitations.
Activity: 54
Merit: 3
December 17, 2017, 05:27:26 PM
Caution! Don't touch kitties - highly addictive!  Roll Eyes
Activity: 406
December 17, 2017, 03:09:50 AM
I'm probably only one who does not yet have a crypto cat.
It seemed - that it was necessary either to go in early December, or it is better not to go. But it is interesting to observe from the outside, the first really massive project, so many people are not stuffed into the ICO.
Activity: 185
December 16, 2017, 05:01:23 PM
Digital cats that you can breed, which turn into other unique digital cats and can be sold for more money later.. clogged up the blockchain for a few days, created congestion to the ethereum network and delayed transactions   Grin

We don't want anymore digital cats. We want fast ether transactions, we want fast blockchain in ethereum. We want fast token transfers. That's all. We don't need games in this expensive industry.
Activity: 12
December 16, 2017, 04:23:33 PM
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
December 16, 2017, 03:52:35 PM
They buy kitties and sell it for a lot of money, and slow down ethereum blockchain)
Activity: 364
Merit: 138
dApps Development Automation Platform
December 16, 2017, 03:43:52 PM
But I like the cryptokitties.
A lot of news about them read.  Roll Eyes
They picked up a lot of HYPE. Even saw ICO, which gives kittens (if you do not believe https://goo.gl/cwxd52)
Cryptokitties funny project in general  Smiley

also saw this giveaway.
cats look funny
look

Grin
It seems that the guys reacted quite quickly.
I think that in the near future we will see many more interesting things related to cryptokitties  Cheesy
Activity: 30
December 16, 2017, 03:32:39 PM
It's the proof some people make such a ridiculous amount of money they don't mind spending it in stuff like this. I guess in thet way it helped a little bit with redistribution of crypto wealth, despite making etherdelta struggling for days.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Dump it!!!
December 16, 2017, 03:30:38 PM
I saw an article that it is a game. You can breed your digital kitties and sell it. It is also the reason why the ethereum blockchain got clogged.
network seems to have improved and i no longer see Crypto kitties transactions was the game shut down? Maybe the crypto dogs chased the kitties Grin

ETH network congestion slowing payouts at pools and exchanges right meow.
This cryptokitties makes network trouble most transactions take time to process. I dont know why it is created it is not well form. It brought users to complain in the network problem.
I think its good this crypto kitties game got to put the eth platform to the test, which showed the network needed some twerking and also gives the eth devs an opportunity to improve the ethereum platform for better usage in the future.
Activity: 560
December 16, 2017, 03:15:27 PM
This cryptokitties makes network trouble most transactions take time to process. I dont know why it is created it is not well form. It brought users to complain in the network problem.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 16, 2017, 03:10:48 PM
no one buy my kitty...gen 0...so sad

What is the price of your kitty? How much money did you spent for buying one?
It didn't make me laugh though I can see how people would try to invest in something that may or may not work.
Activity: 4
December 15, 2017, 12:19:31 PM
Activity: 238
December 15, 2017, 12:16:09 PM
Crypto kitties? Quite a fun game and can really get you some dough. The thing is. Because of this game, i couldn't invest on my favorite ICOs and tokens that are about to get hyped. Lost a whole variety of chances for profit because of these crypto kitties. But all in all. It is a pretty smart project. Kudos for the developers. It made a big noise. Enough to make other people outside of the crypto world to hear it and spark curiosities.

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1007
Degen in the Space
December 15, 2017, 12:12:31 PM
I read some topics on reddit about crypto kitties and some people that they sold their kitties for 250ETH? WTF?
What is this ?

yeah it also destroy the ethereum blockchain. it is a game that you can breed and trade kitties using ethereum based contracts. This is related to the super rise of the bitcoin.
Activity: 644
Merit: 12
Alternative investment banking platform
December 15, 2017, 12:02:50 PM
It's like a tamagochi but with breeding different rare kittens and exchanging them mostly for some amount of ETH. People says it's exiting and if you're a collector then it's your type of a game 100%. But don't loose all your savings on it!
Lol, it`s just code, just pictures on the screen, it`s not art or useful coin. Tamagochi for big boys  Grin. Saving money in Kitties... sounds funny.
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
December 15, 2017, 11:37:36 AM
It's like a tamagochi but with breeding different rare kittens and exchanging them mostly for some amount of ETH. People says it's exiting and if you're a collector then it's your type of a game 100%. But don't loose all your savings on it!
Pages:
Jump to: