Pages:
Author

Topic: what things does Russian really have? - page 3. (Read 7037 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Bitcoin and co.
June 11, 2015, 07:36:36 PM
Come on, guys.
You know what I mean.
As you can find lots of things which made in China.
And use lots of things made by USA or service by USA as google.
And Japan's camera……。
I only just want to say, Russian is far from a dominant country。
It's just a Third rate country.
And that why I despise Putin.

Well yes but I don't think Russia is trying to be dominant in this era. It was just Hitler who made that attempt.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
hyperboria - next internet
June 11, 2015, 07:30:37 PM
Except oil and weapon, what things does Russian really have?
We all see that Russian is really weak in recently oil price crash.
The exchange rate of ruble and the inflation in Russian as follow the  oil price crash imply that Russian is just a third - rate country who depends on selling cheap resources.
After the Soviet Union collapsed, the Economic of Russian growth just benefit from the oil price risen.

Russians have balls =)
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
June 10, 2015, 01:07:29 PM
I wouldn't say that this comparison is absolutely correct. You can't simply say that some country has a dictatorship while another is a democracy. Simply because the dictatorship and democracy are not mutually exclusive. This will sound funny, but dictatorship can be democratic.

India never had a military coup, and the governments were elected in without any election fraud or vote rigging. The army is not very powerful in India. Moreover, India is regarded as one of the best examples of parliamentary democracies in the Asian region. China, on the other hand, was an absolute dictatorship until the early 1990s.

I agree that there can be some cases, where the dictatorship and democracy are not mutually exclusive. But that is not the case with both India and China.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359
June 10, 2015, 12:56:44 PM
Now, after 65 years of pure democracy, India is lagging behind China (which is a dictatorship) in every single aspect.
I wouldn't say that this comparison is absolutely correct. You can't simply say that some country has a dictatorship while another is a democracy, because the dictatorship and democracy aren't mutually exclusive things. This will sound funny, but dictatorship can be democratic.
legendary
June 10, 2015, 12:51:26 PM
''A skilled dictator is much more benefficial to it's country than a democracy of idiots'' works very well for Russia by my opinion.

I'll agree with that.

Compare China with India. In 1950, India was far ahead of China in almost every single aspect. The literacy was higher, income was higher, the health care was better, and even the Indian life expectancy was much higher than that of the Chinese. Now, after 65 years of pure democracy, India is lagging behind China (which is a dictatorship) in every single aspect.
Activity: 434
June 10, 2015, 12:25:36 PM
Except oil and weapon, what things does Russian really have?
We all see that Russian is really weak in recently oil price crash.
The exchange rate of ruble and the inflation in Russian as follow the  oil price crash imply that Russian is just a third - rate country who depends on selling cheap resources.
After the Soviet Union collapsed, the Economic of Russian growth just benefit from the oil price risen.

They have a large territory which provides them with security, shelter, natural resources etc. B*lls of steel, Vodka, Putin, developed millitary industry, many billioners... Did I mention Putin? Cheesy ''A skilled dictator is much more benefficial to it's country than a democracy of idiots'' works very well for Russia by my opinion.
legendary
June 10, 2015, 07:54:31 AM
Don't forget about sense of humour.  Smiley
legendary
June 10, 2015, 07:30:51 AM
russians? they have just oil and gas ...and siberia Smiley)) maybe they are too big to conqueror.

Russia is rich in almost all the natural resources (Iron ore, Nickel, Gold, Palladium, Platinum, Chromium, Aluminium, Diamonds, Coal.etc) and not just in oil and gas. Unfortunately, they are not utilizing them 100%. And yes, they are the largest country, in terms of surface area, which makes it almost impossible for anyone to conquer Russia.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013
K-ing®
June 10, 2015, 07:22:32 AM
Russia have vodka Smiley, good weapons, beautiful girls, peaceful people's, dignity (''exceptional supreme'' nation(Huh) doesn't love this)...... and someone that whole free world needs Mr. Putin Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014
June 10, 2015, 02:10:53 AM
Just a small curiosity on this topic. I bought this pair of slippers in Lithuania:

Exceptionally light-weight, this pair is weighing only 120 grams, they represent one "Made in Russia" (in the town of Pskov) consumer product.

The other consumer product I've been eating all winter - sweets "Artpassion" (domestically known under the label of "Vdohnovenije" - "Inspiration"):
http://www.russiantable.com/store/Imported-Russian-Chocolate-%22Vdohnovenie%22-with-Almonds-75%-cocoa__4537-14.html
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
January 31, 2015, 05:54:59 PM

The link for trolls doesn't work now .
What was it ?
Working... on lots of different languages...
legendary
Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000
Activity: 308
January 31, 2015, 12:06:49 PM
russians? they have just oil and gas ...and siberia Smiley)) maybe they are too big to conqueror.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
January 31, 2015, 12:03:17 PM

The link for trolls doesn't work now .
What was it ?
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
January 31, 2015, 11:16:32 AM
Yes.

There needs to be knowledge or research of methods for tapping, like how to build drilling rigs for drilling for oil.

There needs to be incentive. Workers need to know how quality work will benefit them. Then they need to be paid a base wage, and an incentive wage based on performance.

There needs to be organization to make the thing work. Government needs to realize that it is people who are doing the work. People work better under freedom and incentives rather than harsh, dictatorial rules.

Russia can do it if the leaders only use their heads.

Smiley

In the highlighted bit you sound as if you are speaking of USSR during the height of Stalin's rule. True, back then large forced labour force from GULAG system was used. But even then, the Soviet government paid so-called "Northern Money" for volunteers who went to work in the Far East and North. My grandfather was among those working on building up the city of Magadan on the Pacific coast (roughly the same latitude as Oslo and St.Petersburg) and he was paid really well. Many people worked for several years getting "Northern Money" and then moved to Crimea or some other Southern territories, bought a car and property and lived really well.

There was an interesting documentary yesterday about gold:
http://www.1tvrus.com/announce/14054

It covered both the global gold prices, US, Chinese and Russia gold reserves (Russia: 1187 tonnes), and showed a Russian gold mine (and interviewed people working there). It checked the reasons behind the epidemic banker suicides, and why Dominique Strauss-Kahn suffered character assassination. The summary in the above link is a very interesting read in itself!

Thank you for this information, which is, at least in part, a confirmation of what I said.

The point is more or less the opposite of this. The point is that people who are paid well, like many in the States, often go off and forget the whys and the wherefores of the wealth that they have obtained. What I mean is, look at California. The tent cities seem to be increasing in size. Many people who were formerly rich according to "money" standards, are now among the poor in the tent cities.

People need to be wise, and not squander the wealth that they receive. Rather, they need to voluntarily share with those who have less than they do. If the people of governments along with the wealthy did this, everyone would live well. And I don't mean to give to people who sit on their butts and act lazy. I mean those who are really in need.

As it is, it seems that there is a "group" who wants to rule the world. And they are making things hard on everyone. If they don't wake up and give real freedom, and real help when it is really needed, they are going to wind up destroying themselves.

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014
January 31, 2015, 10:54:14 AM
Yes.

There needs to be knowledge or research of methods for tapping, like how to build drilling rigs for drilling for oil.

There needs to be incentive. Workers need to know how quality work will benefit them. Then they need to be paid a base wage, and an incentive wage based on performance.

There needs to be organization to make the thing work. Government needs to realize that it is people who are doing the work. People work better under freedom and incentives rather than harsh, dictatorial rules.

Russia can do it if the leaders only use their heads.

Smiley

In the highlighted bit you sound as if you are speaking of USSR during the height of Stalin's rule. True, back then large forced labour force from GULAG system was used. But even then, the Soviet government paid so-called "Northern Money" for volunteers who went to work in the Far East and North. My grandfather was among those working on building up the city of Magadan on the Pacific coast (roughly the same latitude as Oslo and St.Petersburg) and he was paid really well. Many people worked for several years getting "Northern Money" and then moved to Crimea or some other Southern territories, bought a car and property and lived really well.

There was an interesting documentary yesterday about gold:
http://www.1tvrus.com/announce/14054

It covered both the global gold prices, US, Chinese and Russia gold reserves (Russia: 1187 tonnes), and showed a Russian gold mine (and interviewed people working there). It checked the reasons behind the epidemic banker suicides, and why Dominique Strauss-Kahn suffered character assassination. The summary in the above link is a very interesting read in itself!

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
January 31, 2015, 07:36:27 AM
Russia has a lot of snow. And Putin. That's basicall all =)

A lot of countries could do with a strong leader like Putin.

They have natural ressources, a large country, patriot citizens, guns, gold and fiat reserves.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1026
★Nitrogensports.eu★
January 31, 2015, 04:17:20 AM
Russia has a lot of snow. And Putin. That's basicall all =)

A lot of countries could do with a strong leader like Putin.
legendary
January 30, 2015, 07:25:45 PM
Enormous deposits of thorium.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnmDMhGWK8Y
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
January 30, 2015, 05:21:23 PM
Really, spend some time in Russia and then from an opinion!
Pages:
Jump to: