Pages:
Author

Topic: What thread can earn newcomers merit - page 3. (Read 366 times)

Activity: 1260
Merit: 723
December 16, 2023, 03:17:39 AM
Merit & new rank requirements.
I'm hoping that this system will increase post quality by:
 - Forcing people to post high-quality stuff in order to rank up. If you just post garbage, you will never get even 1 merit point, and you will therefore never be able to put links in your signature, etc.
 - Highlighting good posts with the "Merited by" line.

While we will not be directly moderating this, I encourage people to give merit to posts that are objectively high-quality, not just posts that you agree with.

Merit comes to your good posts and you only need to have good posts, merit will come. If you don't have good posts, finding any thread to earn merit is useless. A
You don't have to beg for merit.
Do not beg for merit excessively.

self-moderated] Report unmerited good posts to Merit Source
[Merit] Share your best posts/threads with Fillippone to be merit assessed
Activity: 224
Merit: 195
December 16, 2023, 03:08:05 AM
OP, wanting to earn merit is not a bad thing cos I believe everyone wants it, merit shows how much of a value you have been to the forum. So wanting to earn merit means you have contributed to the forum and before any contributions you must first of all desire to learn and get good knowledge about Bitcoin and this forum.

Your thoughts now should not be on haunting for merits try to read and learn, ask questions and make replies where you have good knowledge on. The more you dedicate your self to learn and to this forum, then you can be able to earn merit and get ranked becoming a reputable member of this forum
Activity: 532
Merit: 508
Go after the goal... Go!!! It is worth getting!
December 15, 2023, 07:14:29 PM
What thread can earn newcomers merit

OP, I was thinking that the title of your topic should have been, "What kinds of topics earn a newbie merit?" The answer would have been that you earn merit for only reasonable and educational topics you create. Although the answer to the question you have asked is still simple, the threads that can earn you merit are the ones you don't expect.

Do not put your mind to earning merit alone; otherwise, you might get bored of trying. Think of ways you can positively contribute, share new ideas, learn from others, and share your thoughts too. If your ideas are good enough on the thread you drop them, then you will be merited.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
December 15, 2023, 05:33:25 PM
We all know the beginning stage is not easy as a newcomer needs to be patient. Atleast he or she should be getting no matter how little some reward for their resources in terms of time and materials.
I joined the forum and all I told some people around me about it, the next question is," how much have u earned", I was absolutely discourage as I remained mute till date.
I would like to clear that we enter this forum not to maximize earning merits but to learn a lot from the forum. Therefore, we should not jump into earning merits because it will definitely be hard if you chase it without adequate knowledge and learning experience. But, enjoy being a newbie while you are still in the process of learning. Your merits will come later on when others would think your posts have already improved and are now high quality posts.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
December 15, 2023, 05:12:45 PM
Oh here goes another one thread on merits again and I wonder how many more we will see here alone in B&H section only about this within a few days.It seems to me all these newbies accounts are linked asking the same old thing which can be easily understood if they check out the pinned threads.

Please stop making such threads and enhance your knowledge first of all.They all have in mind they can earn with merits but read properly first of all and then you will understand how things work here.
Activity: 714
Merit: 1004
Goodnight, ohh Leo!!! 🦅
December 15, 2023, 04:29:02 PM
We all know the beginning stage is not easy as a newcomer needs to be patient. Atleast he or she should be getting no matter how little some reward for their resources in terms of time and materials.
I joined the forum and all I told some people around me about it, the next question is," how much have u earned", I was absolutely discourage as I remained mute till date.
What the heck's wrong with you?? Okay.. you wanna pretend you didn't know we've got threads that can possibly earn you a few merits on application? If no, then what's your subject topic saying?.. tchhh

secondly, I don't even think you know what merit is, and with that, I don't even think you read your way through the forum properly..... Did anyone ever tell you that merit is been put in your local accounts and you withdraw them like money?? Then what's this story you're telling us?
LISTEN TO ME; next time, if you wanna ask questions about how you could earn some few bucks in here, be plain.. else you're just gonna make everyone assume you as a shitty-head poster...and that's what you look like to me.

Sandra 🧑‍🦰
Activity: 784
Merit: 544
December 15, 2023, 03:53:13 PM
Op I would like to know, Are you here because you want to earn merit or you are here because you want to learn things about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency and its investment?. However, I will advise you as a newbie to the forum, don't be too rushed for merit ,learn, contribute and do the needful, I assure you that merit will definitely come your way when members of the community have found your quality contributions to the community through your post.
Activity: 350
Merit: 335
December 15, 2023, 03:26:50 PM
Your account was registered in the forum on the 5th of December this year, so by right you should be more focused on learning about the forum, Bitcoin and the entire cryptocurrency space unless you already have these knowledge before joining the forum. If that be the case, earning merits should not be a big deal for you because you would be able to contribute meaningfully in discussions across the forum.

Furthermore, there is no thread dedicated for earning merits because merit is awarded to comments deserving it irrespective of the board and thread. Many people earned most of their merits even in this beginner's board; you just have to study what those highly merited individuals are doing and you will be earning merits effortlessly.

Finally, as a simple advice, if all you think about is how to earn merits from the forum, you will never enjoy the forum and it will not take long before you become frustrated and consider disappearing. The best is always to feel at home, be yourself and enjoy the forum and all the available resources. You can earn free money in the games and rounds section if you are eager to earn money. You can also join promotional games of some projects in the same gambling board. There is so much you can do in the forum... just feel free to explore the forum.
Activity: 644
Merit: 661
- Leo -
December 15, 2023, 03:18:36 PM
The reward is the knowledge you get about Bitcoin and related topics, that is, after-all, the purpose of the forum.

They have a limited view of how forums and interactions works if they expect everyone should earn when they join.
What you earn from discussions is knowledge, every-other thing you get from a forum is secondary.

If there was any thread that gets one merit, it will be abused and eventually turn to spam.

- Jay -
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
December 15, 2023, 03:12:44 PM
Pages:
Jump to: