Pages:
Author

Topic: WHAT TO DO ABOUT 2019? - page 15. (Read 2899 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 261
December 13, 2018, 02:00:00 PM
In order to make a profit from working with cryptocurrency, I learned how to trade in the market. Since long-term investments in 2018 were not justified.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
December 13, 2018, 01:58:48 PM
I think that after the price falls to the bottom, and it is likely to happen at the beginning of 2019, it is worth investing in cryptocurrencies, as the market will go up in 2019, and I am sure of it. Perhaps another half of the year 2020 the market will grow.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
December 13, 2018, 01:43:44 PM
Well it's not really been easy coping through the bear market, but one thing have always keep me going and it's because i always invest with my spare money, so i don't really depend on cryptos for my living
Activity: 1193
Merit: 251
December 13, 2018, 01:40:54 PM
I know 2018 has been a pain in ass for most people in the space and do want to forget it, but there is a great lesson to be learn this year, because I know the market rally will still come over again and if we fail to prepare for it, we will just be like moving around a circle, for me the next big rally will be after 2020 BTC rally and 2019 is just going to build up the sound foundation for it
I'm of the same opinion.I think that most likely in 2019 we will all have to wait for the strengthening of the market.And high prices we are unlikely to see.Too few participants.They will be given the opportunity to invest in cryptocurrency in 2019.To date, I do not see any excuses for a sharp increase in the price of cryptocurrency.Tectonic shifts in the market and in the world will begin from 2020 to 2025.
Activity: 594
Merit: 250
December 13, 2018, 01:36:42 PM
Well for me I will just continue what I had started here, continue participating in the bounty campaigns, and Trading.
Also doing apply my skills like translation, making signature, and moderation. Then, about the coins I have in my storage wallet
I will still hold them in a long term while the market is in downfall period.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
December 13, 2018, 01:34:51 PM
For the sake of interest, I read forecasts for 2018 made at the end of 2017. And what do I see? No one predicted the fall of the cryptocurrency market. All experts predicted the growth of both Bitcoin and absolutely all coins. As a result, a surprise was waiting for all of us!
I want to say that we do not know what will happen in 2019. Reading predictions is useless. Now there is only one way out - to wait and see how the market will show itself in the future.
you are right, what happened this year was a big surprise.
in the previous year there was absolutely no speculation that the market would fall, this proves that the crypto market is indeed unpredictable. waiting.
just that's all that everyone is doing right now.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
December 13, 2018, 01:34:34 PM
In 2019, I think you should keep working and keep earning cryptocurrency. If market situation will be bad like at the moment so you'll need to keep holding as well Smiley. But it's too early to say about what we should do in 2019 cause we still don't know what will happen although it's just tomorrow instead of next year Grin
As if tomorrow is the nearest future ahead of us, thinking what to do next year should be plan well, the crypto market shows us how to be more careful and selective when investing our money, a lots of mistake happen previously as the last year pumped results to this wild corrections, anticipating that next year can turned into something is badly needed to assess and analyze well.
copper member
Activity: 462
December 13, 2018, 01:20:42 PM
2019 is not far from now and i think we might have seen the worse in 2018 because 2018 bear market came more like a surprise to all cryptocurrency enthusiasts and before we could realize the whole thing the market could not recover which have forced most of us to become holders of some altcoins and different ICO's token that ain't worth holding and now we are almost there in 2019. During the bull run a lot of analytics predicted that Bitcoin could reached $50K and above and now the reserve is the case throughout the year 2018. This year have taught a lot of us different lessons on how to cope during the bear market. May i know your own opinion on how you were able to scale through and survive during this unexpected 2018 bear market...

Thanks Guys
The bear market a surprise?  I doubt that and disagree with you on that. There has been history where Bitcoin has lost its value just like what we see now. At this moment we just keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best
Activity: 588
Bounty Detective
December 13, 2018, 01:19:06 PM
I think that a miracle will not happen! We all need to forget about "to the moon". The growth of cryptocurrencies if it will be, not before the second half of 2019.
Activity: 434
December 13, 2018, 01:16:37 PM
In 2019, I think you should keep working and keep earning cryptocurrency. If market situation will be bad like at the moment so you'll need to keep holding as well Smiley. But it's too early to say about what we should do in 2019 cause we still don't know what will happen although it's just tomorrow instead of next year Grin
Activity: 504
December 13, 2018, 01:13:56 PM
For the sake of interest, I read forecasts for 2018 made at the end of 2017. And what do I see? No one predicted the fall of the cryptocurrency market. All experts predicted the growth of both Bitcoin and absolutely all coins. As a result, a surprise was waiting for all of us!
I want to say that we do not know what will happen in 2019. Reading predictions is useless. Now there is only one way out - to wait and see how the market will show itself in the future.
Activity: 826
Merit: 105
December 13, 2018, 12:55:51 PM
the best investments are often made in this downtrend market
so I think, in 2019, I would make some other investments and wait for 3 years, to see what it would bring back to me.
hope we all be lucky
Activity: 1414
Merit: 255
December 13, 2018, 12:45:26 PM
when market is experiencing a lot of price declines many people predict that prices will improve by the end of 2018 but fact that the end of the year is experiencing a lot of decline and now many people predict 2019 will experience price increases and I don't know what will happen in 2019 will experience price increase or not because at the moment I can only keep quiet, hold all coins that I've and wait patiently
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
December 13, 2018, 12:37:41 PM
2019 will be the year of bans, laws , legislations AND TAXES AGAINST CRYPTO.

2019 will be worst than 2018.

I am optimistic about 2019. I will give a few arguments why the market will turn around.
1) York Stock Exchange announced it will offer cryptocurrency custodial services and a Bitcoin futures contract;
2) Goldman Sachs announced it’s opening an institutional crypto trading desk, and spent $300 million to acquire Poloniex, a top cryptocurrency exchange;
3) Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Switzerland and the UK continue to lead their regions in crypto-friendly regulation
4) Mastercard  filed a patent for a cryptocurrency fractional reserve system
5) the SEC continues to deliberate on a Bitcoin exchange-traded fund
6) Bakkt
https://hackernoon.com/marketcycle-4e5407d0c68
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
December 13, 2018, 12:22:28 PM
2019 will be the big year of rebound in the market.
We must collect now many great tokens in the market as it is really low in price.
2019 will give us big leap and it will make the market better. bear season will not stay forever and we should ready for the bulls to come.
Activity: 398
December 13, 2018, 12:18:31 PM
I don't think the market would recovery soon.
86% capacity was gone.
might take at least 3 years for it to take the balance back.
Activity: 703
December 13, 2018, 11:49:52 AM
Stay calm and wait for the better market. What else are we supposed to do? The market is manipulated by whales and it does not matter what we want. We can only believe and be pretty patient to achieve our financial goals.
copper member
Activity: 493
Merit: 13
December 13, 2018, 11:41:32 AM
2019 is not far from now and i think we might have seen the worse in 2018 because 2018 bear market came more like a surprise to all cryptocurrency enthusiasts and before we could realize the whole thing the market could not recover which have forced most of us to become holders of some altcoins and different ICO's token that ain't worth holding and now we are almost there in 2019. During the bull run a lot of analytics predicted that Bitcoin could reached $50K and above and now the reserve is the case throughout the year 2018. This year have taught a lot of us different lessons on how to cope during the bear market. May i know your own opinion on how you were able to scale through and survive during this unexpected 2018 bear market...

Thanks Guys
I am used to the market going down.. this isn't news to me anymore.. when it drops.. I'll just try not to look at cmc... and wait for whenever it recovers
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
December 13, 2018, 10:39:17 AM
I certainly keep all my tokens now and do not sell, but of course I keep the money now I think in 2019 you need to wait and look at the market and if the market turns around and go bullish trend you can buy coins
Activity: 210
W12 – Blockchain protocol
December 13, 2018, 10:35:37 AM

Thanks Guys
this year was a great teacher, you are right. how could we missed the signs, though... i didn't survive, or rather, i had my loses all right. but it wasn't as painful as it could be because i knew the market was unstable
Pages:
Jump to: