Pages:
Author

Topic: WHAT TO DO ABOUT 2019? - page 12. (Read 2899 times)

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
February 09, 2019, 12:46:05 AM
Throughout 2018 this condition really declined and this made me hold coins. But I also trade every day. Even though trading makes the profit it is also difficult, but at least it can make a profit.
Yeah, you can still find ways to earned a little from this market even the trend isn't favoring but if you can take a deeper look and keep finding those moving coins, you still have a good chance to pick the one that will bring you decent, many traders still working with this type of trading shorting and trying to take some gains.

You can keep on moving, do your best to take this opportunitie to make the best results that you have while market still on it's bearish trend.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
February 08, 2019, 11:58:54 PM
2019 is not far from now and i think we might have seen the worse in 2018 because 2018 bear market came more like a surprise to all cryptocurrency enthusiasts and before we could realize the whole thing the market could not recover which have forced most of us to become holders of some altcoins and different ICO's token that ain't worth holding and now we are almost there in 2019. During the bull run a lot of analytics predicted that Bitcoin could reached $50K and above and now the reserve is the case throughout the year 2018. This year have taught a lot of us different lessons on how to cope during the bear market. May i know your own opinion on how you were able to scale through and survive during this unexpected 2018 bear market...

Thanks Guys

What to do in 2019 depends on the cryptocurrency market I think, like this time, in substitute to joining bounty too much, I learn how to trade and manage to do some trading and market analysis so that I can still use my time efficiently. In waiting for the bull run to happen, its quite unsure so we better be productive despite of it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
February 08, 2019, 11:58:38 PM
Throughout 2018 this condition really declined and this made me hold coins. But I also trade every day. Even though trading makes the profit it is also difficult, but at least it can make a profit.
Activity: 786
February 08, 2019, 11:47:01 PM
2019 is not far from now and i think we might have seen the worse in 2018 because 2018 bear market came more like a surprise to all cryptocurrency enthusiasts and before we could realize the whole thing the market could not recover which have forced most of us to become holders of some altcoins and different ICO's token that ain't worth holding and now we are almost there in 2019. During the bull run a lot of analytics predicted that Bitcoin could reached $50K and above and now the reserve is the case throughout the year 2018. This year have taught a lot of us different lessons on how to cope during the bear market. May i know your own opinion on how you were able to scale through and survive during this unexpected 2018 bear market...

Thanks Guys

2019 is far worse than 2018 I think,but I hope it's a good year for crypto as we go along, we just have to learn how to play the game of crypto, me myself would like to try some other alternatives aside from the usual jobs that I usually do like airdrops, bounty and trading. I am so much interested how master nodes works and how to utilize and make money for it, it sounds interesting for me.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
February 08, 2019, 10:59:42 PM
I think this year will be the year for the development of our investment and most of the time the prediction will not go right way but at the hope of mine was saying at the end of the Year will be the most useful for us.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
February 08, 2019, 10:41:08 PM
bounty campaign every day, after it's finished, find the bounty again, if it's not already on the exchanger list, then hodl all tokens. then this year will be a bounty party if all tokens are listed on the market exchanger.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
Small Trader
February 07, 2019, 07:58:30 PM
Wait until the price correction ends. Maybe the end of 2019 is the end of bearish since the beginning of 2018. This year, enthusiastic crypto people will continue to rise because Bitcoin will also experience halving 2020.
Activity: 479
Merit: 105
February 07, 2019, 07:50:49 PM
I can only wait and wait, and see when the right time to increase or decrease the amount of investment, diversification of altcoin is very important and I made a mistake because it only hold ethereum
It is not late to invest for other altcoin because mostly are down now. Not only hold one, I also have ripple and BCH which is sometimes good for trading. We expect less this 2019 because crypto getting stronger and I am willing to wait more than year to gain good from it. This fall will overcome in come, let's wait patiently.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
February 07, 2019, 07:34:29 PM
In 2019 I tried to get up from the slump that I experienced in 2018, because this year the price has been very cheap, and try to keep playing at the current price, because everything is not perfect, there will always be trials like the price of Bitcoin this time.
Its good to start over again after we lose money. This is not going to end easily, we can still recover so don’t lose hope yet. Another reason to do your best this year is that, bitcoin will grow in the last part of 2019 so try to accumulate now.

That's right even though last year there have been a lot of bitter swallows because a lot of losses are said but don't give up on the situation, there is still a lot of hope for growth to occur.

Moreover, bitcoin is currently very low in price and remains optimistic for its growth this year, because in 2019 this is very important for the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
February 07, 2019, 07:28:57 PM
In 2019 I tried to get up from the slump that I experienced in 2018, because this year the price has been very cheap, and try to keep playing at the current price, because everything is not perfect, there will always be trials like the price of Bitcoin this time.
Its good to start over again after we lose money. This is not going to end easily, we can still recover so don’t lose hope yet. Another reason to do your best this year is that, bitcoin will grow in the last part of 2019 so try to accumulate now.
Activity: 308
February 07, 2019, 07:20:28 PM
there be twists and turns in walking so that we cannot just give up and we rise from decay if we do not want to try to get up and you will then fall and cannot walk.
2018 until now the price is still low and for those who are impatient have run and left Crypto and may only take a short break.
but for those who want to try with anything that can produce even a little and can change in the future to produce, they are great and always enthusiastic, even though they don't know what happens next but are able and willing to try their best.
Activity: 598
February 07, 2019, 07:11:43 PM
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
February 07, 2019, 06:14:53 PM
It is true that 23018 was full of challenges. A lot of people had lost hope, but some could still hold unto their hopes and make it to be alive.
I have friends who could not continue with their bounties, because within them, they though it was over or that when the market get better, they will come back.
Today, some of them have started blaming themselves that had it been they knew, they would have just continue.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
February 07, 2019, 06:12:29 PM
how can you survive? I would also like to know this magic tool. only the patience and the waiting remain
Trade very carefully and catch the waves when the market starts to move a little, and that's the whole recipe
Activity: 238
February 07, 2019, 05:44:22 PM
choose the coins you like and think have a future and accumulate as many as you ca nwhile the yare still cheap. thats what the last bull runs millionaires did in the last depression. history repeats itself in crypto over and over

Yes absolutely agree. Just look on the graph price from the last years. And the price must go up. Just look on the new fundament, but the price is still the same.
Activity: 364
February 07, 2019, 05:19:44 PM
I do not think that 2018 and the fall of the market can be attributed to a surprise, as for a large number of people it was obvious that the market had to go into a correction at least, as its growth was too large. I think that the prolonged bear market was a surprise.
Activity: 310
February 07, 2019, 04:39:10 PM
We cannot affect the market so the only thing that we can do is to hope that things will change in the nearest future. You should also not be affected by panic and keep your altcoins safe for the next bullish trend.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
February 07, 2019, 04:37:08 PM
The situation has deteriorated since the arrival of the bearish market at the end of 2018 which invited many victims of investors to lose money and trust. the quality should be better in the future, because it continues to give birth to new ideas that are more prospective. Many things have happened and the balance of the Crypto market is beginning to collapse because investors and developers have failed in building projects. Let's wait for the market development this month which should have started to recover.
Activity: 532
February 07, 2019, 04:03:22 PM
choose the coins you like and think have a future and accumulate as many as you ca nwhile the yare still cheap. thats what the last bull runs millionaires did in the last depression. history repeats itself in crypto over and over
I see that in the cryptocurrency market, big whales are still activated, which is very difficult to identify, but they clearly manipulate prices for various projects and thus provoke to the sale, and then the purchase of certain coins.
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
February 07, 2019, 03:28:15 PM
Pages:
Jump to: