Pages:
Author

Topic: WHAT TO DO ABOUT 2019? - page 17. (Read 2899 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
December 12, 2018, 09:04:14 PM
2019 is not far from now and i think we might have seen the worse in 2018 because 2018 bear market came more like a surprise to all cryptocurrency enthusiasts and before we could realize the whole thing the market could not recover which have forced most of us to become holders of some altcoins and different ICO's token that ain't worth holding and now we are almost there in 2019. During the bull run a lot of analytics predicted that Bitcoin could reached $50K and above and now the reserve is the case throughout the year 2018. This year have taught a lot of us different lessons on how to cope during the bear market. May i know your own opinion on how you were able to scale through and survive during this unexpected 2018 bear market...

Thanks Guys
Predictions are predictions and must not be treated as evidence-based. This is what most crypto investors get wrong, thinking crypto can make riches overnight by relying on the predictions of others. What matters most is, crypto belongs to the investor with great patience, one who can wait for one year and even more for the bull market.
Keep spreading the good news about crypto in order to attract lot of investors. This is what will boost the recovery in 2019.
copper member
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
December 12, 2018, 08:57:51 PM
Great long term investment strategy, because you do not sell at highs that will be surpassed in the future
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds
December 12, 2018, 07:51:44 PM
I think that many people have gained valuable experience during the bear market throughout 2018. Crypto fans have a lot of hope waiting for Bull to come this December. But the situation says something else, until now before the turn of the year towards 2019, something that has been awaited has not yet arrived. I consider this a normal thing, because this is indeed cryptocurrency.
Activity: 182
December 12, 2018, 07:49:46 PM
I personally will keep my long-term cryptocurrency and I am confident that I will earn good money
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
December 12, 2018, 07:49:40 PM
Turns on bright side of 2018, grab the opportunity to buy good coins and be ready to its bull run on 2019. This is gonna be great.
Activity: 630
rocket.hashbon.com
December 12, 2018, 07:45:58 PM
We think of what we have now. Now, we have the extreme bearish market that always decrease every day. There is no significant increase that we can find recently. The market is very down and down. For 2019, can it increase? Nobody can tell it the truth. Nobody can predict what will happen. So far, too many prediction about bull market in this end year. But the fact says the opposite. Just follow the flow of the market and never hope of the bullrun.
Activity: 504
Merit: 5
December 12, 2018, 07:31:21 PM
2019 is not far from now and i think we might have seen the worse in 2018 because 2018 bear market came more like a surprise to all cryptocurrency enthusiasts and before we could realize the whole thing the market could not recover which have forced most of us to become holders of some altcoins and different ICO's token that ain't worth holding and now we are almost there in 2019. During the bull run a lot of analytics predicted that Bitcoin could reached $50K and above and now the reserve is the case throughout the year 2018. This year have taught a lot of us different lessons on how to cope during the bear market. May i know your own opinion on how you were able to scale through and survive during this unexpected 2018 bear market...

Thanks Guys
Its very good to plan ahead though this bear market is really surprising and unimaginable but am to much concern as I believed everything will come to normal just a matter time. As for now I keep watching the market why I keep busy with my other business outside the blockchain.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
December 12, 2018, 06:50:06 PM
To invest if you have extra money, not to expect miracles and to hold on as long as it takes until we get to the bull run in 2020.
Activity: 420
December 12, 2018, 06:49:54 PM
I think investors should carefully select ICO projects and coins for investment.

In 2019 you need to analyze the market a lot in order not to lose your money.
Activity: 196
December 12, 2018, 06:47:41 PM
hold your coins and you will become very rich in the future as the cryptocurrency will rise in price very much
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
December 12, 2018, 06:44:56 PM
Bear market teaches us that we have to be prepared for everything to happen  and to the opposite of it. The crypto market is unpredictable
and despite this was not my first bear market  experience, but still I was not prepared for it. Lessons learned.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
December 12, 2018, 04:02:35 PM
      For the year 2018, the most advantageous were those who made bounty campaigns, because they did not invest in their own pocket and made some profit, be it small. But the big winners were all investors, but only those who planned their long-term investment. The crypto market does not make short-term profits, but very rarely. Whoever decides to invest in the crypto market must have patience. The year 2019 will look like the one in 2018 and will be a year of investment.
Activity: 331
StartFi
December 12, 2018, 01:24:28 PM

Thanks Guys
I think our market will stabilize and grow slowly in 2019. The world economy is in serious trouble and whales are being affected. We are like that and we can not do anything else.
But I still work in this market for another 10 years. I know our market will grow back in the same way as the internet.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
December 12, 2018, 01:14:55 PM
A lot of speculation are coming about the bull run next year and I too believe in it, also I went through few articles where a lot of expects predicted there might  be a bull run next year. But this is a wonderful opportunity to make investment once the market pumps you can make them a good profit.   
Activity: 252
December 12, 2018, 11:40:29 AM
Hold and hope for the better market conditions. What else can we do at such a falling market? Every coin worths almost zero at the moment and I see no signs of the green market till now. I have big hopes for the next year.
Activity: 364
Merit: 6
December 12, 2018, 11:40:10 AM
This has been a great depression for us. We thought that this year will be like the previous year which have been a great year for cryptocurrency. It should serve us a lesson that we will not have the best year every time. Just hold on for a little longer. We will see the light again soon.
Activity: 753
December 12, 2018, 11:36:27 AM
Indeed, this year was not the best in the history of the existence of cryptocurrencies, but I personally believe in their future and that the market will soon recover, so I still keep my tokens.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
December 12, 2018, 11:28:08 AM
I think we've already seen the worst of crypto this year..

IMO in Q1 2019 coins will be at the same levels as they are now, but then on Q2+ the market will enter into a bull mode. It's about time. Because the opposite alternative is crypto to be vanished.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
December 12, 2018, 10:19:15 AM
just do it like the previous year, maybe 2019 we only get a little surprise from cryptocurrency
Activity: 546
December 12, 2018, 10:10:18 AM

Thanks Guys

Surviving in this called bearmarket in this year is not easy to face, from some predictions made to announce about the value of bitcoin upto what we actually seeing by now, the only one thing i decided to do when i saw the trend is to hold, i have no choice because i want to survive and dont want to lose any assets i have. Bear market force me to hold thats is the truth.
Pages:
Jump to: