Pages:
Author

Topic: WHAT TO DO ABOUT 2019? - page 13. (Read 2899 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 101
February 07, 2019, 01:32:43 PM
Continue to invest and buy promising tokens and coins, which today are worth nothing compared to the market that was already there before. You understand that these prices will be repeatedly overcome. Today is the right thing.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
February 02, 2019, 05:01:38 PM
All predictions made in a stable market, so these predictions are not accurate. Why don't people predict the worst things that can happen to it? I'm not an expert on Cryptocurrency, so I guess Bitcoin can still recover and grow, but everything will take a lot of time.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 26
February 02, 2019, 04:57:25 PM
There is no doubt that in the nearest future crypto market will start recovering. But how long we need to wait? I think in spring of 2019 it will be the new altcoin season. So you should be ready.
It has been seen that most predictions haven't yield good results till date. I remember when Mccafee predicted that if BTC didn't touch $50k he will eat his balls. Lol, I believe he might have eaten it by now. So we never can tell when the next significant growth will come as it is now very difficult to predict it and even if it wants to come there are some set of Whales who won't let that happen because of their self desire. But I really hope it happens soonest.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 26
February 02, 2019, 04:53:40 PM
I am optimistic. It seems to me that a very good year is waiting for us. I am sure that most coins will grow.
YES, the truth still remains that most coins and altcoins will grow. The question is when will it happen? Absolutely we do not know as we ain't aware of the progress. Those days when a project sign new partnership or announce new exchange such projects coin/tokens begin to see some growth almost immediately. But this day even after spending a lot in listing in top exchange, the coin begin to dip almost immediately.
Activity: 434
December 22, 2018, 04:53:25 PM
There is no doubt that in the nearest future crypto market will start recovering. But how long we need to wait? I think in spring of 2019 it will be the new altcoin season. So you should be ready.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
December 22, 2018, 04:49:47 PM
I am optimistic. It seems to me that a very good year is waiting for us. I am sure that most coins will grow.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
December 22, 2018, 04:45:46 PM
The crypto market is always unpredictable. And this year I realized that I had to think for myself and trust my feelings, and not the prediction of analysts. I’ll stick to this next year.
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
December 22, 2018, 04:37:06 PM
I have a hope that 2019 will be on 100% another year than this , in 2018 we didnt see no development no grow no many projects... hope it ends with this year
Activity: 721
December 22, 2018, 04:23:29 PM
Predictions as long as the bulls running Bitcoin will increase by $ 50K, in 2018 there are many lessons that can be used as an example of not acting greedy and hasty in making decisions in investing and trading.

A few days again will change the year.
And hopefully the predicted increase in bitcoin at a price of $ 50K and above will be achieved in the 2019 year.
Activity: 238
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 22, 2018, 04:19:13 PM
I hope that the year 2019 will be successful for cryptocurrency. I do not want to believe in those forecasts that say that 2019 will be worse than 2018.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
December 22, 2018, 04:17:16 PM
Perhaps in my opinion 2018 was another chance to enter the market at an attractive and affordable price. I am a person who admire the cryptocurrency and the technology that it gives to society I declare that I believe in this market and I think 2019 will be more productive !
Activity: 131
Merit: 2
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 22, 2018, 04:14:16 PM
it becomes an uphill task trying to predict the cryptocurrency performance for next year, when several predictions for the past year has gone the opposite.

I think we should keep our hopes, not too high; and be strategic in our dealings.

If you have a coin that have lost so much value, you may do well to leave it to appreciate or engage in crypto trading.

While the market is at it's lowest ebb; lets do the best we can and believe things will turn around with time.
Activity: 271
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 22, 2018, 04:07:26 PM
2019 is not far from now and i think we might have seen the worse in 2018 because 2018 bear market came more like a surprise to all cryptocurrency enthusiasts and before we could realize the whole thing the market could not recover which have forced most of us to become holders of some altcoins and different ICO's token that ain't worth holding and now we are almost there in 2019. During the bull run a lot of analytics predicted that Bitcoin could reached $50K and above and now the reserve is the case throughout the year 2018. This year have taught a lot of us different lessons on how to cope during the bear market. May i know your own opinion on how you were able to scale through and survive during this unexpected 2018 bear market...

Thanks Guys

I can not guarantee you that in 2019 a bullish race will begin. However, I can assure you that I, as well as most of the inhabitants of the crypto market, will wholeheartedly hope that the market will grow in 2019.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 22, 2018, 04:06:45 PM
It is interesting to know that some old bitcoin enthusiasts were not affected in market; they didnt have this regrettable loss of new investors, cause they have had this dump several times and understood how to handle it. Most of them are now very active in the market buying at deep to wait for the next sell out for profit. The race is marathon not a relay, thats what had kept them in cryptocurrency for that long.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
HEX: Longer pays better
December 22, 2018, 04:00:46 PM
There will be so many things to do in 2019 and I think it'll not too different with 2018 Smiley). We still need to live, need to earn money, need to find out good cryptocurrency to invest, good ICO projects and bounty campaigns as well Smiley. Beside I think we'll have to keep holding too Smiley)
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
December 22, 2018, 03:55:53 PM
I know the market cap of the market in the future will increase, but it will take a period of 3 to 5 years to happen what you are saying. Bitcoin reached $ 50k, now I only expect the following year the market will gradually recover, and Bitcoin returns to about $ 10k.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
December 22, 2018, 03:12:21 PM
 I realized that my deposit of altcoins started to melt away like the air in 2018. I also understood that the strategy "Hold" stopped working, only the Trading would give much more opportunities. This is exactly the thing that started to bear fruit in 2018!
Activity: 88
Merit: 1
December 20, 2018, 03:45:31 PM
I totally believe every 2-4 years bitcoin price will be increased such previous chart. It now to be crashed, only increase to $6000 I think. So buy more at this time to investment long-term
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
December 20, 2018, 03:39:42 PM
I think what you need to do is reevaluate everything that happened this 2018. We have so many learnings gained with our experiences and we should not commit the same mistakes for 2019. Preparing yourself for 2019 is one of our main goal of anything will happen at least we are ready.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
December 20, 2018, 03:34:16 PM
I don't think 2019 would be easy. But there will be a bull run - that's for sure. I don't think this bear market can last for more than 2 years - that's impossible now. The most possible scenario is slow falling till summer and then sudden huge growth with some good news. Maybe we will see some countries accepting crypto or something, who knows...
Pages:
Jump to: