Pages:
Author

Topic: WHAT TO DO ABOUT 2019? - page 4. (Read 2899 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
May 10, 2019, 03:11:47 PM
I think this year will be total different from what was on 2018 and this will help a lot of people and will can make a good profit people who buy on red market, and i think is possible also a bull run.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1
May 10, 2019, 03:08:13 PM
For the couple of weeks now, we've seen so much activities in the market. The market is kind of bullish right now, bitcoin is climbing up steadily. There is so much to do. Keep accumulating, invest in the new form of ICO, that is IEO and start taking profit on a regular level.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
May 09, 2019, 06:33:47 AM
Invest and buy as many altcoins and hold them because I can perceive that very soon the market will recover.Aside that, I think this year 2019 will be a bull run so I'm going to keep the bitcoin and ethereum that I have.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 255
May 09, 2019, 05:48:40 AM
I think 2019 is the start of a bull run. this is our last chance to buy lots of big coins like bitcoin, eth, ripple and litcoin.
I realized that in 2019 like 2015. in 2015 it was the beginning of a bull run and it happened again this year.
copper member
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
May 09, 2019, 05:13:44 AM
Invest in Altcoins as much as I can, while still holding my bitcoin from last year until market fully recovers before I sell. That's what I'm gonna do this year.
Activity: 1764
May 09, 2019, 05:13:08 AM
Those who invested in cryptocurrency in 2018 should now diligently wait for the cryptocurrency market to fully recover and it will certainly take some time, and those who want to invest in cryptocurrency, it is better to do it faster because the cryptocurrency market has already begun to recover.
Activity: 154
May 09, 2019, 05:10:51 AM
I think 2019 has been shaping itself since the beginning of the year and the happenings in the industry is quite positive. Bitcoin has moved from 3000++ to 6000 and this won't be the end. Also the concept of IEO came into existence this year. This year has been shaped with positive and bad news but positive happenings is willing the race for now
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
May 09, 2019, 05:10:42 AM
I just left the bear market and brought everything into stable coins so as not to lose a lot. Now the market again has good news for growth and you can again invest and wait for a profit.

This seems really good strategy to keep your funds in stable coins when market is falling... I will follow too, I think... All this stable coins is an ERC based token and you can keep them on Ethereum wallet?
Activity: 546
May 09, 2019, 04:58:42 AM
I just left the bear market and brought everything into stable coins so as not to lose a lot. Now the market again has good news for growth and you can again invest and wait for a profit.
Activity: 53
May 09, 2019, 04:36:51 AM
2019 has already started but not so positive as most of us believed. I often drop in the cryptocurrencies prediction and analyze the crypto experts' opinion written there. I found a very comprehensive article on this issue. As for me, I support BCH and believe it will struggle to retake previous highs.
Activity: 194
February 27, 2019, 05:17:15 PM
So we lived in 2019 for almost 2 months and did not see a strong increase in prices in the crypto market, but I have hope that the growth will take place at least this year and not the next.
Activity: 777
Merit: 251
February 27, 2019, 10:05:11 AM
Nothing special iam collecting valuble coina for longterms. Because last year all major coins are downed due to unpredictable market conditions. Now market are lowest and we can buy more coins at this movement. Hold till 2020.
Yes, this is the right strategy to buy cryptocurrency assets in a falling market. I also now invest in the TOP-20 coins.
Of course it's good that you are investing, but do not invest all your money right now , I think the market may still fall, as we have not broken through the resistance line

Instead of panic selling because the market was still in declined situation, why not try to think that while the market was down, let us be positive and calm. In fact, it is a good opportunity for us to get a chance to earn big in the future. When the market face the bull run season. Or you can also look for other bounty campaign were you can apply or participate to their project and you can do also day trade in the platform.
Activity: 454
Merit: 13
February 27, 2019, 09:56:38 AM
Now maximum bounty campaign scam and maximum ico failed due to market declination. So I don't nothing but holding my reserve bitcoin and ethereum and waiting for market feedback.
This is what I did as well. I waited and hodled because I did not want to incur the big losses of the year 2018. Instead I decided it would be better to wait for the increases in 2019. This is paying off as already we are up by at least 20%.
Activity: 1005
Merit: 500
February 27, 2019, 09:22:09 AM
2019 is not far from now and i think we might have seen the worse in 2018 because 2018 bear market came more like a surprise to all cryptocurrency enthusiasts and before we could realize the whole thing the market could not recover which have forced most of us to become holders of some altcoins and different ICO's token that ain't worth holding and now we are almost there in 2019. During the bull run a lot of analytics predicted that Bitcoin could reached $50K and above and now the reserve is the case throughout the year 2018. This year have taught a lot of us different lessons on how to cope during the bear market. May i know your own opinion on how you were able to scale through and survive during this unexpected 2018 bear market...

Thanks Guys
From now on, at the beginning of 2019, the market for cryptocurrency is developing steadily. If there are some good news, it will definitely promote the price increase of most altcoins.
Activity: 392
February 27, 2019, 08:10:09 AM
Nothing special iam collecting valuble coina for longterms. Because last year all major coins are downed due to unpredictable market conditions. Now market are lowest and we can buy more coins at this movement. Hold till 2020.
Yes, this is the right strategy to buy cryptocurrency assets in a falling market. I also now invest in the TOP-20 coins.
Of course it's good that you are investing, but do not invest all your money right now , I think the market may still fall, as we have not broken through the resistance line
Activity: 350
February 27, 2019, 07:20:09 AM
in 2019 I will wait for the increase in crypto prices to increase, and now I also invest in trade for the long term. because now the market price is still cheap. so I thought I would also get a lot of profit.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
February 27, 2019, 07:16:22 AM
Just hold like the people does and don't feel like you are feeling pro to enter the market again because you had just gamble your own money.
hold method is not best choice in the current situation, the worst case scenario is if you buy now and then the market falls again and again you will lose everything because "you just risked your own money". same with your words above.
I better monitor the altcoin movement or token which has a profitable potential within the next 24 hours then start to enter the market, don't worry it's only use small capital not much.
Activity: 448
February 27, 2019, 05:51:20 AM
Just hold like the people does and don't feel like you are feeling pro to enter the market again because you had just gamble your own money.
copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 5
February 27, 2019, 05:40:33 AM
Well, although the market is gradually recovering, am still trying my best to buy potential coins while hoping for the best
copper member
Activity: 266
February 27, 2019, 05:39:08 AM
2019 is not far from now and i think we might have seen the worse in 2018 because 2018 bear market came more like a surprise to all cryptocurrency enthusiasts and before we could realize the whole thing the market could not recover which have forced most of us to become holders of some altcoins and different ICO's token that ain't worth holding and now we are almost there in 2019. During the bull run a lot of analytics predicted that Bitcoin could reached $50K and above and now the reserve is the case throughout the year 2018. This year have taught a lot of us different lessons on how to cope during the bear market. May i know your own opinion on how you were able to scale through and survive during this unexpected 2018 bear market...

Thanks Guys
Gather more and more coins when the price is red or the price is very low. Don't get discourage when you lose 10-30% of your value because you will only lose it if you sell it. Just don't lose hope because there are always time for bull in this market.
Pages:
Jump to: