Pages:
Author

Topic: WHAT TO DO ABOUT 2019? - page 8. (Read 2899 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
February 17, 2019, 10:52:29 AM
The market has changed, now you need to carefully monitor any changes on it, track every step, and then, perhaps, you have good money to make money.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
February 17, 2019, 10:32:04 AM
Nothing special, I suggest you to level up your skills in crypto and make right bets. Make additional source of income and don't cry once you lost something. Crypto is risky!
copper member
Activity: 316
Merit: 0
February 17, 2019, 09:52:16 AM
2019 is not far from now and i think we might have seen the worse in 2018 because 2018 bear market came more like a surprise to all cryptocurrency enthusiasts and before we could realize the whole thing the market could not recover which have forced most of us to become holders of some altcoins and different ICO's token that ain't worth holding and now we are almost there in 2019. During the bull run a lot of analytics predicted that Bitcoin could reached $50K and above and now the reserve is the case throughout the year 2018. This year have taught a lot of us different lessons on how to cope during the bear market. May i know your own opinion on how you were able to scale through and survive during this unexpected 2018 bear market...

Thanks Guys
It seems like I will start buying lots of ico coins because I see quite a lot of interesting ones and I think I will try my luck by investing, of course not with large capital, only small capital and in some places.
Activity: 379
Merit: 1
February 17, 2019, 09:44:35 AM
I can not answer this question. I hope more 2020 or even 2021. I think there will be no big price fluctuations.
Activity: 364
February 17, 2019, 09:26:57 AM
2019 is a year we cant predict but should be hopeful for something good from the market which seems to be happening already lets hold on a little more the bull run could start anytime
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
February 17, 2019, 08:56:38 AM
In fact, if you conduct a survey among all who invested in cryptocurrency during 2018 then most likely 95% of people have suffered very large losses.  Only small percentage of the total number of investors really earn, and this was only due to the fact that these people were actively engaged in trading simultaneously with investments.

2018 was indeed a bad year for investment. And this was not seen only in the crypto industry because some non crypto businesses also lost a lot. I am hoping that the bearish trend goes away in no time because most of my investments have turned into a -90% loss. There is nothing to bring this back but in a bullish market, all our investments will do well.
Activity: 182
February 15, 2019, 06:26:00 AM
In my opinion this year, I will save my altcoin until the market price rises, so I will also easily benefit from a higher selling price, because market price developments are now unstable.
Activity: 420
February 15, 2019, 06:22:47 AM
Even in bear market you can do same way trading and get profit. so their is nothing new for 2019 as i am doing same trading and earning.
Those who are engaged in intraday trading or swing trading-can earn in a falling market,opening short positions, but there are many beginners in the market - who are investors. Investments have not yet paid off and will take a very long time to recover the market.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 524
February 15, 2019, 05:13:34 AM
When the Bull Run is running everyone can predict the next high, but no one can tell when will the bear run will start. that is why when ever you see profit just to book it just like when ever price is down start to buy it. This way you will always be in market and you will able to buy back in low. Even in bear market you can do same way trading and get profit. so their is nothing new for 2019 as i am doing same trading and earning.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
February 15, 2019, 04:24:03 AM
I think by 2019, I am sure I will see a more stable growth in market prices, so I will wait for higher price increases. because the development is now increasing.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
February 15, 2019, 04:13:08 AM
When the bear market happened last year most people turned to altcoin and ICO projects. But, I personally did not do that because from the beginning I had thought that there would be many ICO projects that would only be a fraudulent project so I would prefer to sell while the bitcoin and altcoin crypto assets to avoid the huge losses from the bear market so that I can survive until now.
Activity: 32
February 15, 2019, 04:04:25 AM
I watch everyday my portfolio and nothing changes. I hope that is just a matter of time. I am optimist because the only way things are going is forward. I encourage you not to stop because the environment is versatile but the core is the same.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
February 15, 2019, 02:50:25 AM
Nothing to do with 2019, you must increase your portfolio and don't abandone crypto activity.
If you are a hunter, then you have to find new way of income, because bounty isn't stable thing
copper member
Activity: 112
February 15, 2019, 01:31:36 AM
2019 is not far from now and i think we might have seen the worse in 2018 because 2018 bear market came more like a surprise to all cryptocurrency enthusiasts and before we could realize the whole thing the market could not recover which have forced most of us to become holders of some altcoins and different ICO's token that ain't worth holding and now we are almost there in 2019. During the bull run a lot of analytics predicted that Bitcoin could reached $50K and above and now the reserve is the case throughout the year 2018. This year have taught a lot of us different lessons on how to cope during the bear market. May i know your own opinion on how you were able to scale through and survive during this unexpected 2018 bear market...

Thanks Guys

Wait for the opportunity that the market recovers then let our projects be listed on exchanges that should happen, or maybe we could be listed despite of the bad market situation.
Activity: 224
February 14, 2019, 11:50:02 PM
We have a lot to do this year for cryptocurrency to earn or earn money, if you're a bounty hunters looking for a good bounty that's true and goes through the studies. as well as the ICO'S who will invest or invest you make sure it is legit to make you investment, and for you to earn.
Activity: 518
February 14, 2019, 10:26:30 PM
Since in 2018 i am waiting the market prices recovery so i guess this time of 2019 what i am going to do is to wait and more patience the market of being full recovery.
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
February 14, 2019, 07:44:54 PM
There are so many good news coming nearly daily for the blockchain industry, but the market does not react at all. If we would be on the bull market, the prices would appreciate hourly, as we already seen it.
Hopefully, with all those good news, the market will reverse soon.
Activity: 151
Permission-based advertising platform
February 14, 2019, 07:08:58 PM
I think you should involve yourself in projects that seem the most interesting and makes the most sense on a global scale. Cross chain compatibility projects are a hot topic atm like Polkadot and Cosmos as is an elastic supply policy like that of ampleforth. Those are two things I am looking into.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
February 14, 2019, 05:02:09 PM
I am very enthusiastic about 2019, I hope that the market conditions will be better, many markets to be green and make investors smile again, welcome 2019, i'll start invest ini altcoins
For me, the main thing is that the price of Bitcoin in 2019 does not rise above $ 5,000. I really want to invest in Bitcoin this year more than 20,000 dollars.
Activity: 93
https://WWW.DAXICO.COM
February 14, 2019, 03:05:20 AM
I am very enthusiastic about 2019, I hope that the market conditions will be better, many markets to be green and make investors smile again, welcome 2019, i'll start invest ini altcoins
Pages:
Jump to: