Pages:
Author

Topic: WHAT TO DO ABOUT 2019? - page 5. (Read 2899 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 112
February 27, 2019, 05:25:28 AM
Everything was perfect until end of 2017. We all made great ammount of profits, the ICO projects has reached their caps, the bounty hunter was so happy because they earned great ammount of money, the prices always went high.. That was some great dream. But when we finish the 2017, the coming year 2018 was terrible. Everything turned in bad way, huge scamming problems borned, prices went down like 1/10.. I wish just like everyone else, a green market, a bull run and a stable market conditions.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 546
February 27, 2019, 04:11:59 AM
I will just probably hold all the coins i bought last year and i also think 2019 is not the bull year. I am assuming 2020 will be the year for cryptocurrency. The best to do for this year si buy more coin and hold it for a year.

Yes, that's one choice, or you can dump then, take the lost and then come back when the market is going on a bull run. Or again, dump then and then go full bitcoin. I would rather take the second options though, I'm not into altcoins or shitcoins btw. And common sense will tell us the bitcoin is the most dominant coins so why invest on other coins?
Activity: 1003
Merit: 112
February 27, 2019, 04:06:00 AM
I will just probably hold all the coins i bought last year and i also think 2019 is not the bull year. I am assuming 2020 will be the year for cryptocurrency. The best to do for this year si buy more coin and hold it for a year.
Activity: 899
Merit: 101
February 27, 2019, 04:04:16 AM
I am gonna hold my coins that i bought in 2018 most probably this 2019 there is a market recovery or the bull run will happen, i read some predictions of the analyst and they says that 2019 is the year of profit hopefully it will happen soon.
i do the same thing with you mate, and i think most of cryptocurrency do the same thing too.they hope their asset value could recovered in this year or atleast after bitcoin  halving.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 296
February 27, 2019, 03:56:42 AM
I am gonna hold my coins that i bought in 2018 most probably this 2019 there is a market recovery or the bull run will happen, i read some predictions of the analyst and they says that 2019 is the year of profit hopefully it will happen soon.
Activity: 403
Merit: 10
February 27, 2019, 03:09:14 AM
This 2019 crypto shows signa of recovering from the dump last year. But as i watch it, it is still struggling to reach even 150$. So maybe i will just hold a little bit longer
Activity: 645
Merit: 100
February 27, 2019, 01:35:38 AM
Keep doing trading on crypto market because we are already near with bull market, from the historical trend of crypto market the longest bear market is in 1,5 years so there are possibility bull market will start in next 4 or 5 month. No reason to left this market because bull market will sure coming later.

Hoping what you said will come in the next few months since all of us are tired with this bear, personally in this kind of situation minimizing my trade is one of my strategy, I also make some research and watching tutorials in the youtube on how to win your trade so in mynext trade I can do better entry. This 2019 can gives a new hope in cryptoworld since 2018 are pure bearish trend.

Well, hope not worth it. The pozavitelny news that comes from this market in the hope of the bull, simply support the shaky economy of cryptocurrency. We need to be attentive today. That would not lose more money.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
February 27, 2019, 12:49:38 AM
Keep doing trading on crypto market because we are already near with bull market, from the historical trend of crypto market the longest bear market is in 1,5 years so there are possibility bull market will start in next 4 or 5 month. No reason to left this market because bull market will sure coming later.

Hoping what you said will come in the next few months since all of us are tired with this bear, personally in this kind of situation minimizing my trade is one of my strategy, I also make some research and watching tutorials in the youtube on how to win your trade so in mynext trade I can do better entry. This 2019 can gives a new hope in cryptoworld since 2018 are pure bearish trend.
Activity: 313
February 27, 2019, 12:43:53 AM
no one knows what will happen in the future and we can only hope but don't expect too much.
You can do anything that can produce what you especially need to focus on to succeed.
the market can recover so start now a variety of activities so that if the market has risen you can get big profits.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
February 27, 2019, 12:09:39 AM
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
February 26, 2019, 02:24:32 PM
Nothing special iam collecting valuble coina for longterms. Because last year all major coins are downed due to unpredictable market conditions. Now market are lowest and we can buy more coins at this movement. Hold till 2020.
Yes, this is the right strategy to buy cryptocurrency assets in a falling market. I also now invest in the TOP-20 coins.
Activity: 504
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
February 26, 2019, 02:04:41 PM
Nothing special iam collecting valuble coina for longterms. Because last year all major coins are downed due to unpredictable market conditions. Now market are lowest and we can buy more coins at this movement. Hold till 2020.
Activity: 167
Merit: 5
February 26, 2019, 02:02:51 PM
2019 seems to be a very good year compared to 2018 when in every blessed day, there is a new bad news that further destroyed crypto prices in the coin markets. So far, this year has recorded many positive news that is good to let us see crypto to the moon in few months to come.
Activity: 308
February 25, 2019, 05:25:06 PM
While the market in 2019 shows us that it is very weak. But it seems to me that this is a very good opportunity to buy cheap coins. In a year or two, all this can cost ten times more.  Wink
Activity: 560
Merit: 119
February 25, 2019, 05:08:45 PM
Try to get money for a big crypto investment.
There is probably last chance for all people to buy cheap crypto. Imagine that you were able to buy cheap coins in late 2017. Do you see the big opportunity of possible big returns?
Activity: 117
February 25, 2019, 04:35:00 PM
In 2019, you need to stop panicking and focus on buying and investing promising coins for the long term.
Everyone believes that by the end of the year a good growth of the market will begin, and therefore the right decision will be to take part in campaigns for getting new coins. Accumulated experience will tell you what to do.

Couldn't agree more, as that's exactly what i'm doing. I would say also that not be too greedy, and when the bull market starts again take some profit as your coins are growing, or you will end up holding forever. Last year I learned that bull market doesn't last forever. Hopefully this bear market doesn't last too long neither and the bulls are back before the year ends Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
February 25, 2019, 04:27:33 PM
In 2019, you need to stop panicking and focus on buying and investing promising coins for the long term.
Everyone believes that by the end of the year a good growth of the market will begin, and therefore the right decision will be to take part in campaigns for getting new coins. Accumulated experience will tell you what to do.
Activity: 504
February 24, 2019, 04:47:42 AM
keep hold your asset and if possible to buy again it better add your investment in cryptocurrency.
end of 2019 i think market will back stable again and tradable again.
let's take 2020 to start trading time.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
February 24, 2019, 04:24:41 AM
This year I think you need to choose the right entry point and of course to gain a lot of coins that are promising and can bring you a lot of money !
YES, entry point at this stage in very important because of the way the market condition is at the moment. How do we get the entry point? It will be more better and easier to read and carry out extensive research in the Cryptocurrency Space before just jumping in at any point you see.
I chose the appropriate rollover time, I bought DCA from $ 4,000 to $ 3100 a few weeks ago, and now I have a little profit but I believe the market will continue to go up and $ 3100 price is definitely the lowest bottom in 2019
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
February 24, 2019, 04:18:24 AM
There are hopes already happening right now the currently there is a rise in the price of bitcoin ethereum and eos same with the other eso i feel 2019 will be a very good year for all
Pages:
Jump to: