Pages:
Author

Topic: WHAT TO DO ABOUT 2019? - page 9. (Read 2899 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 1
February 14, 2019, 01:02:26 AM
I think that the end of 2019 will be better than the beginning of the year.Perhaps soon we will be able to see some positive changes on the part of regulators that will bring clarity to the crypto market and contribute to its growth.At least I still have my coins.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
February 13, 2019, 01:52:20 PM
Firstly I keep ake part in a different bounties and ICOs. Last one was DexAge and Huobi Russia. Both a very good prepeared and developed by a good teams. As for me I'm more than sure in a future of a blockchain, so keep on working and get much more knowledge in it.
Activity: 316
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
February 13, 2019, 01:48:44 PM
Throughout 2018 there were certainly many things that made me have a bitter experience. The market continues to experience price declines and to generate profits is very difficult. But they can still invest and make a profit, even though the profits generated are very small. And that made me last until now.
Activity: 349
Merit: 2
February 13, 2019, 01:44:27 PM
We all know that crypto trading and investment is not for panic sellers, if one want to succeed in crypto, one should have the ability to hold for a long period of time if the market is down. As for me I hold the kettle coin I have till date, even if it take ten years forge price to rise I will wait
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
February 13, 2019, 01:39:12 PM
If I am pressed for necessity, I will sell my coins, I am patient and endure to find a recovering market, but this year there are no signs. Some days the market looks good and hopes to return green and increase even a little and I will add to investing.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 212
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 13, 2019, 01:29:11 PM
I will do this in 2019 and I will continue to wait for the price to recover, and I am a little happy because there are so many who say there will be halving day in 2020 so I think positively that will make the price of bitcoin more expensive and will give influence on prices for other cryptocurrency.
Activity: 140
February 13, 2019, 01:18:54 PM
The best way to do this year is to be much hardworking because now is the time ,the year for cryptocurrency market to grow again. so start investing and promoting projects that are really promising and profitable so we earn and have profits.
Activity: 392
simply getting the job done
February 13, 2019, 12:57:39 PM
I think patience and invest more is the best choice for current market situation. I am a holder and prefer for long term invest, has no reason for me to sell coin that i have.
Activity: 574
Merit: 139
February 13, 2019, 12:53:24 PM
Only the best thing to do in the bear market is patience until market will recover.
I think the market has finished to drop... it like more stable, now.

Market won't recover if everone waits market to recover. It is saturated with shit coins which don't hold any real value while real and best coin, bitcoin, is struggling. When bitcoin recovers everything else will go up. Just wait and see. Phily bank is already installing bitcoin atm's the rest of world will follow., i am sure of it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
February 13, 2019, 12:52:25 PM
my opinion why I can survive as long as the market bad in 2018 is because I believe and lack knowledge. so I believe if the market will improve, and because my knowledge is lacking about what will happen to the market, I just stand by and wait for what will happen and learn about market movements.
if you are aware of your weaknesses, you should fix it so that you do not repeat the same mistakes.
knowledge is really needed in crypto investment because crypto value is not stable and is influenced by many things so we must be able to anticipate it by adding insight.
Activity: 504
February 13, 2019, 12:37:45 PM
my opinion why I can survive as long as the market bad in 2018 is because I believe and lack knowledge. so I believe if the market will improve, and because my knowledge is lacking about what will happen to the market, I just stand by and wait for what will happen and learn about market movements.
Activity: 434
February 13, 2019, 11:55:50 AM
Only the best thing to do in the bear market is patience until market will recover.
I think the market has finished to drop... it like more stable, now.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
February 13, 2019, 11:43:08 AM
My opinion seems to me that, on the whole, it will not change, because now there are a huge number of followers who will still support cryptocurrency, regardless of the fate of the financial sector as a whole.
Activity: 588
February 13, 2019, 11:35:51 AM
2018 was not a good year for ICO’S & bounties, most of campaigns didn’t pay to their participants & converted to scam.
So in my opinion you have to choose any campaign or bounty in 2019 very carefully which you think having a good idea & perfect team.
Activity: 243
February 13, 2019, 11:34:43 AM
Well i just start to join some bounty and keep on holding my coins until the price high again.
I think the end of this year, the cryptocurrency will rise higher than last year. So i decided to invest more coins to earn more profit too.
Activity: 350
February 13, 2019, 10:57:03 AM
I will start investing some of my savings into ETH and NEO in 2019 and hold it for 1 year. I will sell them when 2019 ends and with the current market, I believe I will be profitable at the end of the year
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 8
February 13, 2019, 10:30:56 AM
Everyone has now become a hodler thanks to 2018. But I have a feeling many people will sell off at $10k (if btc price ever gets back up there again). As I am now, I have no fear. I will continue to hodl
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
February 13, 2019, 10:21:06 AM
what we have to do in 2019 is to build a better strategy so that we can still survive in crypto under any conditions and I am sure in 2019 there will be new surprises from the crypto world and hopefully the market conditions will improve so that the crypto world will be crowded again.
Activity: 463
Merit: 11
Chainjoes.com
February 13, 2019, 10:04:47 AM
Start your 2019 with a plan and always have a back up plan. Always be ready because 2019 is a long journey for us. The rise and fall of coins lately has left everyone with a particular thought of pulling out or having faith that it will rise again.
Activity: 448
Merit: 5
February 13, 2019, 10:00:22 AM
Things to do this year are working hard in cryptocurrency because nowadays many bounties that are good will always work and that ICOs are true and legit. so investors need to be hard-working in finding the ico that will be there investments.
Pages:
Jump to: