Pages:
Author

Topic: What to do if the prices down again? - page 14. (Read 2028 times)

Activity: 552
Merit: 250
March 10, 2018, 09:31:41 AM
When the crypto prices decrease I keep holding, and if I have good budget I take this opportunity to buy more BTC and altcoins. We know that crypto prices are volatile and it is going up and down all the time, so there is no need to panic when the prices go down, in fact it is good opportunity to buy crypto currencies with cheap prices.
Activity: 378
Merit: 55
Be Good to me!
March 10, 2018, 09:21:50 AM
There are some rumours that the prices would get down again for one or two times before they reincrease to the level around before the latest year end and even higher. Can anyone here enlighten me and newbies like me, which is better to do if that really happens:
1) hold our assets and wait until the market got fully recover to start trading.
2) increase our capital to reduce the average price.
3) sell our assets with the assumptions to got deficit prives, and then rebuy again at this price.
4) others.

Any suggestion?

When bitcoin goes down a bounty hunters will affect on the price especially if the hunters is just hoping for their salary to provide their needs. They don't have choice but to sell it in a low price. But investors and traders must wait for their profit to grow up because they will lose a big money during price fall. For bitcoin holders this is their big opportunity to hold and buy to sell it in times of bitcoin will price is increase.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 603
March 09, 2018, 11:02:37 AM
like what everyone's doing , just hold your coin and wait until its price goes up , be aware of losses that you might encounter during trading . If you want a high profit you should wait for its value to increase again
Yeah, if the prices go down, firstly you have to be calm since the fluctuations in the price of bitcoin is an ongoing process and all this is due to its volatile nature. But the volatility isn't that bad since it offers a chance to get bitcoin at a low price and selling when the price pumps up. So, instead of doing the panic selling, hold your coins and wait for a higher value to gain maximum out of it...
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
March 09, 2018, 09:19:46 AM
I don't really know what to do at this time. Its the second time this year the value of cryptos drop again. I am starting to panic a little bit. But i am fighting my emotions not to sell my coins.
Selling your coin at this time ia not a good idea. You should control your emotions because it will lead you to a bad decision. Just wait, bitcoin will recover again.
Activity: 532
March 09, 2018, 09:14:40 AM
I don't really know what to do at this time. Its the second time this year the value of cryptos drop again. I am starting to panic a little bit. But i am fighting my emotions not to sell my coins.
Activity: 403
March 09, 2018, 09:08:42 AM
If the prices down again,i will hold my all coin and wait for growing.i will never sell my coin low prices.
This is a smart decision when you have decided not to sell it and wait for it to come back up. This helps the market move more slowly and quickly recover after it goes down for too long.
Activity: 706
Merit: 250
March 09, 2018, 09:04:52 AM
I should hold my coins when the prices go down again rather than to sell it because you get lost from your capital, second option is to buy more coins if the prices are falling down again because it is the time that we can afford if we have a small capital.
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
March 09, 2018, 08:53:25 AM
There are some rumours that the prices would get down again for one or two times before they reincrease to the level around before the latest year end and even higher. Can anyone here enlighten me and newbies like me, which is better to do if that really happens:
1) hold our assets and wait until the market got fully recover to start trading.
3) sell our assets with the assumptions to got deficit prives, and then rebuy again at this price.
4) others.

Any suggestion?
Actually depending on our strategy investment in digital coins especially for long term investment or short term investment, if you are trading altcoins for live i think number 3 is best choice for us but personallity i more like number 1 just hold due to i am in digital coins for long time investment, it is just for passive income and capital gain in the future. We won't get lost if we won't stop loss.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
March 09, 2018, 08:40:50 AM
I think that when the bitcoin price goes down we should keep it, and patiently wait. I firmly believe that some time later it will recover strongly, perhaps beyond the value it has achieved. So we keep all the money and wait, it will benefit us.

In the normal sense, anyone who does not have any idea on how to trade, should do nothing and just hold. If you gamble your position in the market, it is either you buy at the wrong spot, or sell at the wrong spot and you keep doing that until you end up losing almost what you could have just decided to hold and watch grow in value.

It is good to always remember that the top early last year was around $1000 and the bottom early this year was around $6000. Any long term holder who is busy panicking during dips should do the maths. It is good to trade your coin for more profit, but it is bad to do that when there is no trading skills or knowledge.
For me, as long as you are far below your stop loss and the market has gone down hugely, just keep holding and if you have some extra cash, you can buy back when it has been totally dealt with and has nowhere to go down again as long as it is a strong coin, it will come back up and at the end, you will not end up losing anything in the long run but even more. Better than holding your funds in your wallet anyway.
Activity: 252
March 09, 2018, 06:53:15 AM
like what everyone's doing , just hold your coin and wait until its price goes up , be aware of losses that you might encounter during trading . If you want a high profit you should wait for its value to increase again
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
March 09, 2018, 06:31:57 AM
wait until the price recover is a simple way, but if you have enough capital, as much as possible increase our investment assets to bitcoin by exploiting the market situation is declining.
Really, if I am to picture what you just mentioned, you are practically saying you sell at the bottom and buy at the top or maybe I am the one seeing too much to read from what you have stated.

Buying and selling is not all that matters when it comes to the trading market for cryptocurrency, stock, Forex, name it, it is all about knowing when to buy, when to sell and when to decide to stop loss.

If you do not have any knowledge of this, then you are just playing a head and tail coin on the market and you will lose so much than you will imagine in the long run.
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
March 09, 2018, 05:38:08 AM
If the prices down again,i will hold my all coin and wait for growing.i will never sell my coin low prices.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
March 09, 2018, 02:21:42 AM
Of course, everything depends on the specific situation. If you believe in the future of a particular asset, the technology behind it, then you just need to hold this asset. If it is not so get rid of the asset at the first opportunity. The loss of up to 20% on cryptomarket can be easily restored.
Activity: 322
March 09, 2018, 01:51:37 AM
On the off chance that the costs are down again then it is best to clutch those valuable coins for the time being on account of it is pointless to exchange or to offer them on the grounds that the cost isn't beneficial yet. In any case, there's no compelling reason to stress since it is in nature of the cryptos to be unpredictable, so inevitably the costs of the coins will ascend go down once more.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
March 08, 2018, 06:56:54 PM
to be honest I will do when bitcoin prices go down again I will buy as much bitcoin as I can because if you know the condition of the total availability of very limited bitcoin it is certain the price will be very expensive in the future.

For me as investor, just keep it for next 4 year ! Yeah that's right , just take a look bitcoin value from 2009 until 2017 , they always uptrend.
Well if bitcoin down on 2018 ( of course I'm not hope that happen ) it can up again for another year because bitcoin is unique so it's has their own way to amaze people just like before

With the Bitcoin investment investors cannot do mistakes. Same goes for the Ethereum that is close to the stable coin.

These coins have long and prosperous future and the value of them besides the few falls which will happen a couple of times more, will rise and volatility will be maybe even more reduced.

Others altcoins don't have this reputability of popularity because they are all practically new in comparison to the Bitcoin. Down prices are actually best opportunities for the new investments. The OP must find only the right coin to invest in.

Crypto will have bright future, but rumors around spread fear among people. There is a lot of fud, new people don't know whom to believe in all this mess in the world, don't trust nobody is something that we all learn when we grew up. In the end we need to make decision ans hope for the best, if we believe in something decision will be made easier. I don't bother with fud, when I see it I comment it and I'm trying to clear some things for new people, but probably people don't see it.
I believe in bitcoin future, as you said of above it will be bright and we just can wait it to come, who ever is crazy will sell now, smart people will wait better years to come.
Activity: 182
Merit: 14
March 08, 2018, 06:27:05 PM
to be honest I will do when bitcoin prices go down again I will buy as much bitcoin as I can because if you know the condition of the total availability of very limited bitcoin it is certain the price will be very expensive in the future.

For me as investor, just keep it for next 4 year ! Yeah that's right , just take a look bitcoin value from 2009 until 2017 , they always uptrend.
Well if bitcoin down on 2018 ( of course I'm not hope that happen ) it can up again for another year because bitcoin is unique so it's has their own way to amaze people just like before

With the Bitcoin investment investors cannot do mistakes. Same goes for the Ethereum that is close to the stable coin.

These coins have long and prosperous future and the value of them besides the few falls which will happen a couple of times more, will rise and volatility will be maybe even more reduced.

Others altcoins don't have this reputability of popularity because they are all practically new in comparison to the Bitcoin. Down prices are actually best opportunities for the new investments. The OP must find only the right coin to invest in.
Activity: 588
March 08, 2018, 05:21:56 PM
When prices go down we don't have nothing to do but to hold our coins because it's too wasteful if I sold it in a low price. I've done it when l have no money for emergency. It's really too wasteful for you to answer for too long and you have just exchange in a very cheap price. It's reAlly getting me hopeless for my dreams. Waiting price increase is really difficult especially when you have no budget for your family.
Activity: 206
Merit: 101
March 08, 2018, 05:15:09 PM
If the price drops you will have to apply a strategy to limit your losses. It would be advisable to sell a certain amount of what you own but at the same time keep it for future growth.
Activity: 686
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 08, 2018, 03:51:06 PM
4) others.

Any suggestion?

To recovery asset from big losses number 3 is realistic for me. Cut loss is hard but must do before too late and also for learning value that we not always right. Even an expert can do mistakes and they will face situation that must do one of from your list. Read your post open my mind, there's another way face the market besides cut loss. Thank you very much.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
March 08, 2018, 03:15:38 PM
One of the attitude that you should have in this business is the PATIENCE. It is very normal that prices will go down especially in the crypto marjet because it is very volatile. The prices fluctuate every minute. If you see the prices are going down, don't mind it. Just hold your coins and have patience. You will not incur losses until you sell your coins.
It even totally depends on your knowledge of trading and so many people who make a mistake of holding on to coins when they are apparently showing signals of a downtrend are the ones who do not really have any knowledge about trading and they are only gambling their positions. Trading is a real business and whoever is not ready to learn will only end up losing a lot. However, there is no need to be emotional in deep loss as long as you are not holding a shit coin. The market always comes back bigger and better.
Pages:
Jump to: