Pages:
Author

Topic: What to do if the prices down again? - page 13. (Read 2028 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
March 13, 2018, 04:25:34 AM
There are some rumours that the prices would get down again for one or two times before they reincrease to the level around before the latest year end and even higher. Can anyone here enlighten me and newbies like me, which is better to do if that really happens:
1) hold our assets and wait until the market got fully recover to start trading.
2) increase our capital to reduce the average price.
3) sell our assets with the assumptions to got deficit prives, and then rebuy again at this price.
4) others.

Any suggestion?

Is there any doubt?
You must use 1) hold our assets and wait until the market got fully recover to start trading; or 2) increase our capital to reduce the average price; if you have enough money to invest  Huh
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
March 13, 2018, 04:21:40 AM
I think If the price goes down again, be patient, don't trade hold your assets until the market recovers again. In the meantime, concentrate on other things, so that you don't feel stress.
All good to do is take the opportunity if you have extra budget also to afford to lose then you can add some more tokens in your portfolio. Hold and don't watch the market day by day focus in other things around and make like theres no trading for the mean time. That is the things that can you do with.
Patient is one of the key factor here, we need it entirely when we are doing trading, we should be aware how price is moving when it comes to bitcoin and altcoins, study  well the price before doing something as this will really give you the idea on what your strategy will be.
Activity: 396
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 13, 2018, 02:48:58 AM
I think If the price goes down again, be patient, don't trade hold your assets until the market recovers again. In the meantime, concentrate on other things, so that you don't feel stress.
All good to do is take the opportunity if you have extra budget also to afford to lose then you can add some more tokens in your portfolio. Hold and don't watch the market day by day focus in other things around and make like theres no trading for the mean time. That is the things that can you do with.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
March 13, 2018, 02:19:16 AM
Activity: 736
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 13, 2018, 02:13:58 AM
There are some rumours that the prices would get down again for one or two times before they reincrease to the level around before the latest year end and even higher. Can anyone here enlighten me and newbies like me, which is better to do if that really happens:
1) hold our assets and wait until the market got fully recover to start trading.
3) sell our assets with the assumptions to got deficit prives, and then rebuy again at this price.
4) others.

Any suggestion?

Don't listen to rumors. Observe it yourself. It is not reliable to depend on others opinion about the market because you are the one to take actions and you cannot blame them for your reaction to their opinion.
Yes don't depend on the other people because you have an own idea that helps you to earn a big money. Also you make your own decision to enter at this market without getting others opinion that helps you to face the risk without regreting. When the price goes down we know that it is a good chance to buy because anytime it will be pump up that encouraged many people to invest.
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
March 13, 2018, 01:25:25 AM
4) others.

Any suggestion?
I think the number (1) is the best to do when the bitcoin cuurency fall down again, many traders doing such strategy when the price of bitcoin goes down they hold their bitcoin and waiting and control the emotions until the prittce of bitcoin fully recovery.
For me i find it suggestive to do #1and 3.Of course it is very basic to keep on holding our coins with all our patience and wait till the price recovers.This one will really make a sure profit already.But #3 is quite good too.You can sell your assets if you think prices will still go down,and then buy cheap coins again.Still holding is the main thing here.
The problem with those kind of maneuvers of selling your bitcoins and then trying to buy at a lower price is that many people do not have the knowledge to be able to read the market and to take advantage of the opportunities it holds, most of the time people are going to sell their coins when it is the time to buy more coins, then the price skyrockets and they lose even more money.

I don't like selling my holdings just to buy at the very low price which i had thought if it will happen or not. In the past when i saw some downtrend in the price and my holdings keeps on low. I decided to sell all thinking it will go deeper but that's not the case it pump right away and after that trade i lose even more and it gives me a lesson that i won't forget. Now, i will just keep holding then sometimes i increase my holdings if i'm sure it will be back to it's price.
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
March 10, 2018, 01:58:59 PM
4) others.

Any suggestion?

Don't listen to rumors. Observe it yourself. It is not reliable to depend on others opinion about the market because you are the one to take actions and you cannot blame them for your reaction to their opinion.
Activity: 575
March 10, 2018, 01:58:40 PM
If bitcoin is discounted I will store them. I will wait for the rebound of the market to sell the new bitcoin. Bitcoin is a digital currency. bitcoin values ​​always fluctuate.
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
March 10, 2018, 01:42:26 PM
When the price of coins drops, we only need two things to do, patience and holding to the coins we have. we need to extend our patience to the holding of coins while its low value and to wait for the value of the coins to rise higher for profit.
Activity: 644
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 10, 2018, 11:59:10 AM
i do not know exactly because it depends on your coins. but if you trust in your coins, let's buy it more to reduce the average price. I think you will have a big profit.
If the coins you are holding have the potential to grow even after a dump like bitcoin and ethereum, then it will be a good decision to continue holding. Buying also at the low price will give another way to earn because if the price go up there will surely be profit. The market are always experiencing this sudden dumps in all coins but there are coins that become very valuable after a long time. We may not be sure if which coin but some shows big potential for growing already even if they are at lower prices so it will be good for a trader to analyze which coin before deciding to buy.
Activity: 462
March 10, 2018, 11:45:07 AM
i do not know exactly because it depends on your coins. but if you trust in your coins, let's buy it more to reduce the average price. I think you will have a big profit.
Activity: 107
Merit: 5
March 10, 2018, 11:27:13 AM
If I know that the token I'm holding is of great value in the future then I'll holld it as I'm holding my dear life. But if is something that look like not going to be a great project, then I'll sell it even during the red days...
Activity: 672
March 10, 2018, 10:57:31 AM
If bitcoin is off I'll hold back and wait for bitcoin to come back to sell it. The bitcoin value always changes so you have to be patient waiting for the best opportunity to invest in. There are many successful people and there are also many who fail to invest in bitcoin
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
March 10, 2018, 10:53:47 AM
The market is falling, the decision to hold is still the most lucrative decision of investors in the Crypto market. This past several altcoin prices fell sharply. Some investors fear they should sell altcoin at low prices, they accept losses. But some investors are patiently holding and today altcoin prices have rebounded. So do not worry too much, holding is the best way when the Crypto market goes down.
Activity: 263
Merit: 100
YGOLD is a Defi platform
March 10, 2018, 10:50:12 AM
I have bought some coins now and i will wait until it rise up in the future. If the market downs again, i will sell my coins when i got profit already. if the market continues falling down immediately, i wont sell my coin.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 10, 2018, 10:24:37 AM
i learn a lot for almost a year herein cryptocurrency always patience and calm myself and wait again the price go back in the same price, panicking is not advicesable because is a couse of losing of funds. i hold my bitcoin until the price goes uprise again into the market, i advice for the newbies always calm and do not panic if the price is down.
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
March 10, 2018, 10:13:11 AM
Of course, everything depends on the specific situation. If you believe in the future of a particular asset, the technology behind it, then you just need to hold this asset. If it is not so get rid of the asset at the first opportunity. The loss of up to 20% on cryptomarket can be easily restored.
Yes everything depends on the specific situation because you can't tell what will tomorrow may happen. But of course if you believe in the technology behind bitcoin you will believing too that holding for a while or for a quite long time will be worthwhile and expect to sell it in the next pump because everything that you've done it is only you who are responsible to your action.
Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
March 10, 2018, 09:41:18 AM
It depends on your entry, if you lost too much while not being able to spot any good coins like me in the recent days as everything is influenced by trend, option one is your only choice as it's already a mistake for not getting tethered/fiat early, increasing capital is good but it depends on how much cash flow you have on, it's easy to dip now but not everyone does have the capability now believe me. Selling is just super risky, like i say only if you could predict the trend then its a wise choice, i made a few times and i must say you could lose more than you think by buying, but still its a good strategy to reduce your loses, to buy some undersold and watch them back for few percent and counter your lose.
Activity: 462
March 10, 2018, 09:37:20 AM
4) others.

Any suggestion?

You yourself wrote that even if the price falls again, then it will rise and will be at the level of the previous year or even higher. So just wait. If you know how to trade, you can ride the waves. This will increase the number of coins.
Activity: 674
I am hired and not own by any Team!
March 10, 2018, 09:36:34 AM
4) others.

Any suggestion?
Thats true you are correct mate. We must hold until the price is fully recovers and the price is already good. This is what we do for now  we need to wait until something happens until bitcoin do something and all will soon recover and we have all earned good profit.
Pages:
Jump to: