Pages:
Author

Topic: What to do if the prices down again? - page 17. (Read 2028 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Life is full of struggle
March 05, 2018, 05:00:46 PM
if this happen come then my opinion is just hold and wait for recover the market, if you see market not recovering then choose 2nd option.
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
March 05, 2018, 03:23:58 PM
if you are good enough with scalping it would be the best thing to do when the prices are down and when you decrease your cost than you can wait for the market to recover.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 05, 2018, 02:56:52 PM
There are some rumours that the prices would get down again for one or two times before they reincrease to the level around before the latest year end and even higher. Can anyone here enlighten me and newbies like me, which is better to do if that really happens:
1) hold our assets and wait until the market got fully recover to start trading.
2) increase our capital to reduce the average price.
3) sell our assets with the assumptions to got deficit prives, and then rebuy again at this price.
4) others.

Any suggestion?

which I do when the price drops again then I will buy the coin as much as you can which is mainly bitcoin because we know bitcoin price is very expensive and coin is also very limited which is definitely make the bitcoin price will be more expensive from year to year so if the price drops certainly I will buy as much as I can.

But what if it would drop to 5000$? 100$? Would you still buy as much as you could? I don't think so. Buying 'dips' is good idea, but if bitcoin would crash this hard it would be bad idea to buy a lot of bitcoins, as they probably wouldn't ever be that expensive again.
Activity: 167
Merit: 0
March 05, 2018, 02:48:38 PM
If you have loss, you have to be patient in this situation, and if you have profits you can sell 50% If price fall, your losses will decrease. Always think, if you have withdrawn some part of the profit, then there will be a chance to lose less later
profit and loss is reasonable in trading, so even though the price falls again and we lose it then all we have to do is cover that loss by buying again at the low value and taking advantage of it
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency
March 05, 2018, 02:09:28 PM
 If you have loss, you have to be patient in this situation, and if you have profits you can sell 50% If price fall, your losses will decrease. Always think, if you have withdrawn some part of the profit, then there will be a chance to lose less later
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
March 05, 2018, 06:05:26 AM
There are some rumours that the prices would get down again for one or two times before they reincrease to the level around before the latest year end and even higher. Can anyone here enlighten me and newbies like me, which is better to do if that really happens:
1) hold our assets and wait until the market got fully recover to start trading.
3) sell our assets with the assumptions to got deficit prives, and then rebuy again at this price.
4) others.

Any suggestion?

What you need to do is just stay calm and be patient when it becomes in holding your coins especially if you know that your coins is a successful ones because the more successfully your holdings are the lower the possibility that your monwy will entirely fall because the more the people sell the more the coin will fall so if they are already falling dont be part of them that sells too because you are gonna make the price much more to a downfall be patient.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
March 05, 2018, 01:54:10 AM
If you know how to trade or have a bit of experience in trading you know you need to make a TA to know what will happen but usally i only TA pumps because that is more important but sometimes i ta dumps.
If he knows how to trade, he would not even be here asking those questions or listening to rumors as he would have been able to play with the swings of the market, sold a long time ago and wait to buy back.

So i just want to pretty much assume he is not a trader, he has no knowledge and anything he would be doing now will be jeopardizing his assets, and in that case, he should just better hold unless he really has something to do with his funds and he is ready to go through the losses already which makes no sense.
Activity: 896
Merit: 502
March 05, 2018, 01:19:48 AM
There are some rumours that the prices would get down again for one or two times before they reincrease to the level around before the latest year end and even higher.
more like bullshit guesses by random people filling the social media.

the fact is you can not predict the market at this point. and i seriously doubt that most altcoins can go back to their ATH any time soon. it may take them months or ever 1.5 years to get a big enough pump to go there.

Can anyone here enlighten me and newbies like me, which is better to do if that really happens:
it depends on what you are bagholding.
we all know bitcoin will reverse upwards and start a new rally and reach some new ridiculously high price at some point. what we don't know is that how much it will take before we get to start of that rally.
other altcoins are a lot of different ones. many of them will die by the year's end. many won't see another pump and will be on this downward spiral to their doom. some will rise, some will get pumped and so on. you have to analyze each and see if they can have the potential of rising and ask yourself if their rise is going to be bigger?
Bullshit guesses indeed. There is really nothing to show it anyway and what everyone is busy saying is based on assumption and even though we are still in a downtrend, that does not mean we can still not recover.

The most important thing is not to ever listen to rumors and base decisions just on that and most especially someone who is not a trader and have the skills to make the decisions themselves. A lot of people have listened to rumors and they have gotten burnt by those rumors.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
March 04, 2018, 12:04:13 PM
4) others.

Any suggestion?

If you regularly monitor the index of cryptocurrencies, then you can recognize that USDT is very stable crypto, the rate always fluctuates at $1. So if the market price falls again, then the advice is to convert all the cryptos you own into USDT then hold and wait for the bottom price and then buy again to make profits when the exchange rate increases. Smiley)))
Unless you are an experimented trader this is not a move you should do, after all how do you know at what moment the price is going to reach the bottom or at what point the price is going to recover for those that are not experimented or do not care at all about trading the best option like always is to hold not only is easier for many is the most lucrative option.
Activity: 392
March 04, 2018, 11:59:47 AM
4) others.

Any suggestion?

which I do when the price drops again then I will buy the coin as much as you can which is mainly bitcoin because we know bitcoin price is very expensive and coin is also very limited which is definitely make the bitcoin price will be more expensive from year to year so if the price drops certainly I will buy as much as I can.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
March 04, 2018, 11:48:11 AM
The better option will be to hold.
Besides, what else can you do about it? You cannot sell it since you are seeing a lot of loss just by the conversion.
Wait until it goes back then maybe in an instant it will go back to where it should be.
I would still rely with that belief rather than being in a panic mode where your adrenaline are so high you cannot sleep anymore.
Before holding you should look at the current market situation because if you keep the altcoin garbage at that time the price may not increase and this is very risky but if you keep the top 10 coin in the top coinmarketcap then hold is always The best choice because of the trend of altcoin that will definitely increase and you just patience and wait
Activity: 308
Merit: 17
March 04, 2018, 11:42:51 AM
4) others.

Any suggestion?
the first is to keep the existing assets I think it is a pretty good decision because although we will sell it of course there will be no profit for us. and with what you say at the second point of course it is the right decision because when the price increases of course you will get a higher profit. but for the third point with as you say I think it is not quite right because when you sell the asset at the lowest price I think you will not be able to produce anything. the conclusion is that when you face a situation like that if you are a merchant of course you must continue to strive to hold it.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
March 03, 2018, 08:54:49 AM
One of the attitude that you should have in this business is the PATIENCE. It is very normal that prices will go down especially in the crypto marjet because it is very volatile. The prices fluctuate every minute. If you see the prices are going down, don't mind it. Just hold your coins and have patience. You will not incur losses until you sell your coins.
Yeah, patience is a virtue but being smart is better. Probably because I am talking from the perspective of a trader but as long as I bought into a coin and it ends up going the other way round based on what I did not plan, then I believe it would go down more, which I would prefer suffering a little loss, and buying back lower for a bigger gain. However, anyone without knowledge of trading will always have problem with that and in that case, it is better to just hold.
Activity: 966
Merit: 517
March 03, 2018, 07:56:26 AM
You can keep your assets until prices go up and earn profits, but clearly out of your 3 statements all make sense
The best thing to do and the advice which you will get form most of the people is none other than that of staying cool and calm at the time when the market value is falling down and holding of your coin for as long period of time as you can.

Doing this will not only help you in having greater profit at the end but will also help you in learning how to deal the situations like that in the future too.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
March 02, 2018, 07:27:38 PM
Hold is realistic move but sometimes we must sell it to minimalism loss. You already mention what should to do and I don't have any suggestion for you. Mostly I'll do number one or if the price going deeper and touch my stop loss, I'll sell it and exchange become currency, rest and start with new coin that I predict can closed my loss value. Just like that and good luck with you.
The only thing you have to do when it comes to a correction is to hold on to your assets and wait for the market to recover,if you really trust bitcoin or be it  any other asset class ,i would not personally sell when i am at a loss,if i am trading in a stock market i would keep a stop loss when the price goes down because it might be because of many factors and the profit or loss made by the company and so on ,but that is not the case with bitcoin,the high volatility means it could recover any moment,so my suggestion is to hold rather than going for a stop loss.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
March 02, 2018, 05:36:50 PM
The better option will be to hold.
Besides, what else can you do about it? You cannot sell it since you are seeing a lot of loss just by the conversion.
Wait until it goes back then maybe in an instant it will go back to where it should be.
I would still rely with that belief rather than being in a panic mode where your adrenaline are so high you cannot sleep anymore.
Activity: 448
March 02, 2018, 05:35:50 PM
If personally I did not have a limited portfolio, I would buy. The more coins drop, the more you would buy. If the portfolio is limited, you can divide it into 3 parts 20 - 30 - 50% Choose for yourself the entry points and wait.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
March 02, 2018, 05:25:28 PM
You can do two things when the price goes down,
1) buy some coins and fill your wallet. It will helps you to gain profits wen the price goes high.
2) if you have coins just hold it, don't have an intention to sell coins when the price is low.
No other best answer than this one. Absolutely when price graph starts its joinery down the line don’t panic, don’t think that Oh lord now you become a loser as the prices are going down. No, this wouldn’t be a behavior of trader. A trader must know when to ignore such high emotional points during their trading. Make your mind signed under your control and just cool down and hold.
Activity: 132
Merit: 1
March 02, 2018, 04:31:58 PM
Plz approximately when will btc passes above $20000 this year plz.
Activity: 217
Merit: 14
March 02, 2018, 03:41:37 PM
When price of the assets we hold go low in value, it is good to keep hold of the assets. Because each and every asset will tend to grow even after price drops. Very few will grow low steep without further price increase. Based on which holding is the best.
Pages:
Jump to: