Pages:
Author

Topic: What to do if the prices down again? - page 18. (Read 2028 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
March 02, 2018, 03:26:14 PM
People who don't like to take risk are not for crypto as well, everything in crypto is all about .risk-taking and patience, waiting for the right time.
Activity: 103
March 02, 2018, 02:48:45 PM
to anwser this question you have to know the reason why it falls down. if it is just a fluctuation, you can hold or buy more to reduce the avarage price. If not or you do not know why, you can sell your coin to cut loss and find others to invest
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
March 02, 2018, 01:58:08 PM
There are some rumours that the prices would get down again for one or two times before they reincrease to the level around before the latest year end and even higher. Can anyone here enlighten me and newbies like me, which is better to do if that really happens:
1) hold our assets and wait until the market got fully recover to start trading.
2) increase our capital to reduce the average price.
3) sell our assets with the assumptions to got deficit prives, and then rebuy again at this price.
4) others.

Any suggestion?

when the price drops again it is certain I will buy it again as much as I can because it is a golden opportunity to have bitcoin because by the end of this year it is definitely priced going back up very expensive.
Activity: 358
Merit: 118
March 02, 2018, 01:25:44 PM
There are some rumours that the prices would get down again for one or two times before they reincrease to the level around before the latest year end and even higher. Can anyone here enlighten me and newbies like me, which is better to do if that really happens:
1) hold our assets and wait until the market got fully recover to start trading.
3) sell our assets with the assumptions to got deficit prives, and then rebuy again at this price.
4) others.

Any suggestion?

Hi buddy primarily i used to go with the option1. I will hold my assest and wait for the market to recover. In the meanwhile i will analyse the data and will make a decision of my own with my previous experience and practice over the cryptoworld whether to stand still with the option 1 or if i feel that the price will drop still down then i will go up with the option 3. However my decision will be based upon the current situation whether to hold or sell.
Activity: 420
March 02, 2018, 11:26:08 AM
4) others.

Any suggestion?

which I did the first time when bitcoin prices fell and collapsed back then I will immediately buy as much bitcoin as I can because it is a very rare moment so do not miss the opportunity to buy at a cheap price.
Activity: 210
March 02, 2018, 10:46:07 AM
4) others.

Any suggestion?

Another FUD news that can result for a dump price. We know already what to do during this time of dumping but still your emotion take over your set goal and makes you broke. For me if the price are dump again, ask yourself about your goal and don't just depend on any suggestion about what to do because at the end your decision will be the one to help you to survive.

Emotion and panic are very strong enemy for us because they are both vey difficult to handle though for experience trader.
Old trader who have very much experience can do better how to handle it but not always 100% can. Sometime emotion can take over our decision.
Activity: 158
March 02, 2018, 10:31:24 AM
I usually do is Short or sell when it is high then buy when there will become a bear exhaustion, which means i can profit while the market will be down but of course that will be risky.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
March 02, 2018, 10:29:16 AM
4) others.

Any suggestion?

Hold is realistic move but sometimes we must sell it to minimalism loss. You already mention what should to do and I don't have any suggestion for you. Mostly I'll do number one or if the price going deeper and touch my stop loss, I'll sell it and exchange become currency, rest and start with new coin that I predict can closed my loss value. Just like that and good luck with you.
You mean to sell just to cut loses? But if you do this you have to think it over again in choosing the right coins to cover loses at all. However, in this case is not safe at all because of the big risks and might you cant recover so for me I might choose to hold then wait to rise on the price.
Activity: 826
Merit: 252
March 02, 2018, 10:13:49 AM
4) others.

Any suggestion?

Hold is realistic move but sometimes we must sell it to minimalism loss. You already mention what should to do and I don't have any suggestion for you. Mostly I'll do number one or if the price going deeper and touch my stop loss, I'll sell it and exchange become currency, rest and start with new coin that I predict can closed my loss value. Just like that and good luck with you.
Activity: 531
Merit: 102
March 02, 2018, 10:09:15 AM
4) others.

Any suggestion?
I think the best step when the bitcoin price decrease again is to keep a positive attitude and keep trusting bitcoin that it will recover again.  Do not be affected by your emotion so you will not be tempted to sell your bitcoin possessions instead use it as an opportunity to add your bitcoin possessions.  These two steps are the most important keys to become a successful bitcoiner.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
March 02, 2018, 08:38:28 AM
4) others.

Any suggestion?
you have just putted some good outview in circumstances so why asking for more,if you can follow and adapt that advices of yours,i cant see why would failure crosses your way to success.and as you speaks?no one will believe that youre a newbie lols.

You can do two things when the price goes down,
1) buy some coins and fill your wallet. It will helps you to gain profits wen the price goes high.
2) if you have coins just hold it, don't have an intention to sell coins when the price is low.
But first you must have capital before filling your wallet again.so the main advice here,always remains some funds in your wallets for some case of big drops.so we will be ready to buy instantly
Activity: 184
Merit: 0
March 02, 2018, 08:07:58 AM
4) others.

Any suggestion?
I hope it happens because I will buy everything, I do not hesitate to invest in crypto especially bitcoin I want to make bitcoin as my asset
Activity: 238
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
March 02, 2018, 07:25:06 AM
Many people here have gained, during years, the awareness of being a bad trader. I am a bad trader, and hence i'll HODL!
first thing to do is if you have thoughts and if you know trading you should watch prices if when will go down or when going up so i must prefer to do holding if the prices down again because this is the best way to do when price go down, we should not panic to sell our bitcoin because after price breaking down there is a possibility the will increase.
Activity: 644
Merit: 299
March 02, 2018, 06:38:36 AM
I think that when the bitcoin price goes down we should keep it, and patiently wait. I firmly believe that some time later it will recover strongly, perhaps beyond the value it has achieved. So we keep all the money and wait, it will benefit us.

In the normal sense, anyone who does not have any idea on how to trade, should do nothing and just hold. If you gamble your position in the market, it is either you buy at the wrong spot, or sell at the wrong spot and you keep doing that until you end up losing almost what you could have just decided to hold and watch grow in value.

It is good to always remember that the top early last year was around $1000 and the bottom early this year was around $6000. Any long term holder who is busy panicking during dips should do the maths. It is good to trade your coin for more profit, but it is bad to do that when there is no trading skills or knowledge.
Activity: 296
March 02, 2018, 06:18:50 AM
You can do two things when the price goes down,
1) buy some coins and fill your wallet. It will helps you to gain profits wen the price goes high.
2) if you have coins just hold it, don't have an intention to sell coins when the price is low.
Activity: 546
March 02, 2018, 05:17:53 AM
You need to Daily Cost Average. You can never go wrong doing it. As you will be making sure you aren't buying at the top while hodling your coins and the price ups and downs won't bother you that much. Always remember to never panic sell and not to watch the price every few minutes.
Activity: 634
March 02, 2018, 04:35:36 AM
Just HODL, it is one of the ways to earn more profit in the future, you can also buy more coins to put in your wallet. It is good thing to invest more in cryptos if you believe that it's price will increase again after it fall and that it can give you more profit.
Activity: 378
March 02, 2018, 03:43:09 AM
For a wise person it i easy to judge their their currency like the bitcoin users if well their assets when the prices fall then they will bear huge losses and it is not a good behavior So for us bitcoin is good to hold for future and if the prices fall then it is good to hold our assets it is a growing currency and we will not lose any thing while we have to hold bitcoin is the secure and safe currency for the future.
Activity: 576
Merit: 43
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
March 02, 2018, 03:17:56 AM
4) others.

Any suggestion?

which I do when the price drops back then I will buy as much as I can because with the price decline we can get a chance to buy at a cheap price and when the price drops it is certain it is a very rare moment.
Activity: 238
March 02, 2018, 02:14:55 AM
I think that when the bitcoin price goes down we should keep it, and patiently wait. I firmly believe that some time later it will recover strongly, perhaps beyond the value it has achieved. So we keep all the money and wait, it will benefit us.
Pages:
Jump to: