Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do when the market is weakening now - page 42. (Read 5441 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Who ever knew that bitcoin will even be accepted in the world at all when it was first developed in 2009 but now we have a lot of cryptocurrency enthusiasts. So now the best thing is to keep your tokens and wait for market recovery.which will surely happen soon.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Have enough patience and expect the price of coins to rise, hold your savings and wait for the rise.
copper member
Activity: 97
This time that the market is getting weaker every day, all we need to do is to be patient. We have coins in our individual wallets, and now the price of the coins are getting low everyday.
To make profit in the cryptocurrency market,  you need to be able to hold your assets for a long period of time to make huge profits. 
Hold on to your tokens toll the market boom
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
If you have a lot invested in cryptocurrency then at the moment I would advise you to stay calm and wait
Activity: 224
When the price falls, I stop following her course and look forward to stable growth. watching a fall and feeling the loss of money can make me do other things m sell coins that will rise in price in the near future
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
The answer is simple: buy! In a year you will regret that you did not invest in the crypto currency when the price was low.

Now you can buy many tokens at a low price
Activity: 103
Now it is better to buy, and wait for a good price, participate in the bounty campaign to make a profit.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
At the moment I think if you're not holding ETH or BTC so you should exchange your cryptocurrencies to ETH or BTC or maybe you also can choose USDT as well. Although there are so many guys don't believe in USDT but seem like exchange to USDT is a good move at the moment when whole cryptocurrencies price are falling. You can exchange your cryptocurrency to USDT then wait to buy back with lower price Grin
Activity: 89
Don't panic, the best thing you could do is to keep holding your altcoins, maybe if you notice that some of them are not as promising as you think sell them, but the rest of them hold it until the market recovers, also try to get into bounty campaigns, they could give you some profit without investment.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
I am holding through this bear market and waiting for market to recover. I also take the opportunity to buy those coins which i think have potential to grow.
currently I prefer coins with a "guarantee" of profit, although that's not entirely true, I prefer to avoid the risk of losing by investing in the top coin on this bear time
Activity: 148
Just hold on if you think your not good enough to take the risk and observe how the market will recover soon. This technology is for a risk taker person as you will not gain in here without a risk.

Most of them on this forum saying  is to hold your coin, I suggest to follow it.  They answer your question to hold as they believe that is the best thing to do when the market is weakening and that also ehat i believe for. If you  do panic selling, you might regret. As we know that investing in cryptocurrency has higher risk. While holding your coin waiting to recover you can look for another source of income.
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
So...Today's fall of the course illustrates the work of market laws. The price of the asset falls when the number of those willing to sell exceeds the number of those who wish to buy.
Activity: 132
I think that how strange it would not sound, but now it's good to buy. After all, if you buy on a growing trend for investment - these are risks. And when the market is at the bottom - this is an excellent opportunity for long-term purchases
Activity: 146
I can recommend either just wait, or play on the slide! But it is important to understand when to really turn and invest again at this time!
Activity: 119
Many people don`t  understand that it`s the best time to educate! Learn something new and consider mistakes for future decisions. But know if you have some altcoins my advice is to hodl and wait until the market turns around. And ask yourself: do you believe in technologies or in the numbers on the screen?
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
I am holding through this bear market and waiting for market to recover. I also take the opportunity to buy those coins which i think have potential to grow.
Activity: 673
Merit: 253
the current crypto market is so weak, there is no increase in the price of crypto, even the price of crypto is getting down, what should we do when the market weaken at this time?

In my opinion it is good time to buy some coins for hold, these low prices will be very profitable soon for us. In this bad time we can not sell our coins because market will recover but we must wait and be patient
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
the current crypto market is so weak, there is no increase in the price of crypto, even the price of crypto is getting down, what should we do when the market weaken at this time?
Cryptocurrency market already experienced this huge price fall a lot of times but still recovered, if it gets the momentum it will surely start a bull run. Falling of price shouldn't be a problem at least for the traders like me, you can just sell your investment and reinvest at the bottom. Actually it is not really consistently going down, there are times that when the market experienced huge price drop, the market also recovers. If you don't know what to do with your investments and afraid on how much more the market can drop, then just simply sell it and never enter the market again.
Activity: 71
Well, it is completely normal that the market drops, but also that it grows, so the best thing you could do is wait patiently for a rise on the price, or participate on bounty campaign in order to build your portfolio.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
If you still have some coins you can keep hold and waiting until the price increase because If you don't want to lose your money its better do not sell your coins in cheaper price. In bad situation like this I prefer to not buying crypto because I am not sure if the market will go up soon.
Pages:
Jump to: