Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do when the market is weakening now - page 46. (Read 5441 times)

Activity: 396
Merit: 10
I think keeping your patience and continuing to hold your altcoins waiting for a better time,do not necessarily have to wait for a bull market, but now the price is really bad, if you leave now, then your losses will be very large. If you can wait until the end of this year, I believe that the market will recover at that time.
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
The weak market is normal. After all, I haven't experienced a bull market. So I think it is acceptable for me to be weak. At this time, I feel that I can invest in a valuable currency and then hold it for a long time, waiting for the bull market to come.
Activity: 392
Merit: 14
When the market is weakening is a test of our patience, don't be impatient, don't panic, if you believe that the future of cryptocurrency is bright, then what can you worry about?
We all know that people's fear of cryptocurrencies comes from mistrust, and they fear that the market can no longer rise.
But calmly thinking about it, you will know that the market's ups and downs are regular, and it will not stay forever in a bear market.
Activity: 388
You don't have to panic, you just have to wait patiently. When the market is still active, you can buy in large quantities. This is the rule of financial games.
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
The way that you need to do when the market are low is hold, because holding is a strategy that you can use to earn some profit, so that's why the way that you need to do is hold.
Activity: 456
Merit: 15
the current crypto market is so weak, there is no increase in the price of crypto, even the price of crypto is getting down, what should we do when the market weaken at this time?
If the market is weak, if you are afraid, then you should convert all your cryptocurrencies into real money, because this is the safest way. If you are bold enough, then you can pick the largest fall in the mainstream currency.Then buy some
Activity: 170
Many investors stay away from this crypto, so they sold all the coin and cash it out. Now all we can do juat wait and see, because we can not do anything, but if you want to buy because the price is low, then you can buy it before the price will come back higher.
Activity: 229
the current crypto market is so weak, there is no increase in the price of crypto, even the price of crypto is getting down, what should we do when the market weaken at this time?
What I do when the market value falls or weakens is by way of looking for capital to invest because when it comes down I can invest a lot with a minimal market value ,,
That is my principle to avoid losses,
I hope this helps..
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
Market is depends on demand and supply but current scenario many investors are stay away in this platform. So some disturbance is occur in the market but you think it is weak in current scenario you will miss the good profit. This is the right time to invest this platform some fluctuation is comes in the market but sudden hype make huge profit so my suggestion buy more crypto in this dip.
Activity: 154
Just wait. There isn't another option again. Find another job or do your job in real life. Do not rely too much on Crypto. Beside that you can wait util the crypto market recover.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
Market had been through this thousands of time from wayback,but after drowning theres a uprising so if i were you and you feels like afraid to lose then stop investing wait for the recovery though this is not my style,the more the market dip the more i am eager to buy because this is the only thing i know that i will be gaining big when i risk big too
Activity: 588
Merit: 257

Its not really weak actually, its just that the prices were too excited by the month of December last year. After that to corrected itself (massively) and then when the prices were getting down then panic stuff gotten into the way. This worsen the situation even more and we are having the prices that we see today. In fact people and analyst do think that whatever is happening today is also a kind of correction and thus we should not be worried about it at all. This market is going to recover real soon all you have to do is keep your investment ready for the next bloom. Have faith buddy.
Activity: 108
Keep the coins in your hands from doing meaningless operations. Then have an optimistic attitude. Do not be affected by market sentiment or price. You can go to school, travel, do more meaningful things, and wait for the market to warm up.
Activity: 238
We should wait for the right time to come.and there is always ups and downs in any market like share market or crypto market so be Patience.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
As you can see, there's no FOMO happening right now and the market is currently in a stable manner which is why the market right now is either ups or downs. There are actually a lot that you could do make things at least a little bit better for you. You either sell your tokens to the market and prevent some losses if it dips even lower or you hold it if you thing that it will get up to its feet. It depends on your strategy if you are a long term holder or a day trader. Just analyze the past market history and make your own decision base on it. I'm sure it will help you.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Just wait. If you are sitting at a loss, then you do not need to fix it. It's better to study some useful materials or read a book. If you are waiting to buy, then you can start now and distribute the deposit so that it is enough to $ 3000k.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
In Binance we trust!
It's time to gain new knowledge about crypto and TA because it will help trade successfully in near future when all crypto market will reverse and new bullrun begins.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

If you look at the statistics of bitcoin over the past years, you will see that there were many situations similar to the current one.
Activity: 140
There is no way to avoid a weak market. Because of the shortage of funds, how should we choose ourselves? If you are optimistic about the tokens you hold, stick to it. If you don't understand the coins you hold and don't have any hope, then selling coins is the best choice!
Activity: 170
I think it's time for you to buy to see the weakening market conditions.
invest in a coin that has a future like BTC.ETH in the near term the coin will give a good price
Pages:
Jump to: