Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do when the market is weakening now - page 39. (Read 5441 times)

Activity: 409
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
the current crypto market is so weak, there is no increase in the price of crypto, even the price of crypto is getting down, what should we do when the market weaken at this time?

Many people are so sad when the market go down day by day and lose all their belief on the crypto, so gave it up. But if look again the development of the cryptocurrency the near current years, it really growed up very much and be increasingly accepted. I think, this is not a collapsion, it's a good chance to buy potential coins with good price
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
we can hold the coins that we have until the price rise again. because if we sell it now we will lose. besides, we also buy crypto when the price is down like this because we can buy it cheaply and sell it back with the high price. I think it would be very profitable.
Activity: 91
Merit: 2
I think that should be done if the market is weaken is we have to wait patiently.The if we have invested our money in bulk.We do not sell the coins we have as the market falls because we will experience the loss.And we will not suffer the loss.The most important we do is patiently bugging. The cavity of the market move will continue. Then the market weakens then this is a chance to buy as many as many times. We can save. If the market is already starting up then then that we sell all the coins we have then we will also get a great advantage. So do not panic if the market is weakened. Use the moment to put the moment to collect the moment.
Activity: 350
There is no other way to prevent the weak market. Because of its insufficient funds, how should we choose ourselves? If you are really optimistic that the tokens you are holding are correct, let's always stay here. If you do not understand the coins you have earned and there is no real hope, then selling coins is the best option!
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
on weakening you can play short and increase your balance, but it very risky
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
there are only 2 choices you can do when the market weakens, the first you keep your coin, and the second you can buy a coin with the remaining capital you have now
Activity: 456
You can easily build up your coins notwithstanding the market volatility anytime, any day! Holding is good but building up your coins at this bearish moment is considerably better.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 572
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
the current crypto market is so weak, there is no increase in the price of crypto, even the price of crypto is getting down, what should we do when the market weaken at this time?
nothing to do except wait. or if we have free money we can buy some coins that look profitable in future. it is better than only waiting but have risk too. just use free money that not be used for daily needs
Activity: 224
Dear all,
Yes, the market is more weakly. The cap. is a bit low. I think that everyone need to be calm and listen the health of coin market. Many ICOs is dump. a few of them are good. If You realize that, get it now and hold for long term. Tradding is not safe in this status.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
It may be for now to wait for the right word for this market moment while doing a positive view to the crowd towards cryptocurrency so that some coins get positive feedback also in the digital currency market.
Activity: 196
I would have bought a couple of new couns to add to my holdings right now. The only problem is I don't have the resources to do so. If only I have enough money to spend then I would take advantage of this current situation and buy cheap coins.
Activity: 588
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
When the longer market conditions weakened. then I focus on for not trading yet. But I am more focused on the bounty. Leisure by following the bounty. While continuing to monitor the development of the market.
Activity: 128
The market is weak. There is no good way. If you are still involved in the cryptocurrency, it is waiting. There is no other way. On the one hand, it is appropriate to buy currency, increase its own currency, and wait for the market to rise.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
Although the market is very weak, although the price of coins on the market can go up and down easily, it is better for us not to be panic. In this situation, we must be more careful and smart to arrange some strategy regarding to this volatile and fluctuation. We can sometimes take the advantages of this situation by choosing the right coins for short-trading. But once more, it needs the big carefulness and considerations.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
If you have the capacity to buy altcoins then it is a good time to buy because the value of the coins right now is very cheap and you can buy some if you have the money but if you don't have, just don't panic and hold your coins right now. That would be my advice for you Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
when market was down the best thing to do is buy more, invest more and hold long enough until market recover and you will get profit.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
the most realistic and lucrative answer is to hold it as long as possible until you get the most profits but it seems the market is starting to emulate lately.
Activity: 112
Choose a strategy and stick to it in any situation. It will help you to keep the mind and do the right things. You can hold very long or waiting x2. Read about it, and choose. The most important thing in this market it is calmness.
Activity: 172
with circumstances like this we should stay relaxed and not affected by everyone by panic sell, precisely when the market is decreasing we have to collect more potential coins (if you have a lot of money)
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
I stuck like a deer in the headlights. Complete confusion about what to do. Should I sell, but why sell when it's so low? But what if it goes lower. Just sucks.
Pages:
Jump to: