Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do when the market is weakening now - page 37. (Read 5441 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
You need to study thoroughly to chose the right new bounty. You can get help from Bitcoin thread. Hope this helps.
The bounties won't help your bad portfolio. Holding your coins and waiting for better time to sell them is a viable option or converting everything to BTC and hoping to get at least to the level of your initial investment.
Activity: 98
When the price falls, I stop following her course and look forward to stable growth. watching a fall and feeling the loss of money can make me do other things m sell coins that will rise in price in the near future
Activity: 209
Knowing that the price of BTC is really going down as of the moment, the best thing to do is to buy and hold until the price increases.  We must know that the market situation is temporary and patience pays off a lot at the end.  
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
for me the good thing to do is buy more alts if you have more money to invest so that  you can gain more profit after wards, if you are holding some of the alts and dont have enough money to buy more you can try to cut the lose of some of your good coins and invest to another coin with a good and fast movement in the market so you can buy high and sell low, its too risky but i cant risk all the coin i do suggest to hold it to avoid lose profit  Cheesy
Activity: 98
The market is in a dip. But the wiser option would be to hold on to our coins, because letting them go will project in a further downwards slope, and wait till the prices are up again. There have been many forecasts by analytics that the market will recover from the dip at the end of this year.
Activity: 126
You need to study thoroughly to chose the right new bounty. You can get help from Bitcoin thread. Hope this helps.
Activity: 210
I think you should check the market now. It is turning back to rise up. I hope this will be the bull run. However, cryptos were low from last few weeks. But it was supposed to move up by July beginning.
Activity: 182
Merit: 78
Now it is very important not to panic and wait for a profitable event to sell and get the maximum profit. Now the market is very weak and may not be much weakened, but there will be a growth for that. And then we will be able to earn our coins and earn!
Activity: 196
The market is not that much weak. It has been started to recover. The price of BTC has started to recover. I will suggest you to grab more coins now and I will also suggest you to hold the coins. it will make you profitable in the future.
Activity: 218
In the actual fact, the current situation of the market  is very disgusting and discouraging but nonetheless, I think the best thing for the crypto lovers to do is to embrace patience. We need to patiently wait for the price of the market to  pump. If there is any best time that our patience is highly essential it  is now. I know very soon the market will be green again. Do not let us give up and relax in either investing in ICO or participating in bounty campaigns. The market will soon come up again and everyone will have reasons to make greater and better profit. Hence, waiting is the option now that the market price is low and we should try to also  hold whatever coins we are having and not sell cheaply.  
Activity: 280
the current crypto market is so weak, there is no increase in the price of crypto, even the price of crypto is getting down, what should we do when the market weaken at this time?

Perhaps just calmly treated, do not pay attention to the weakening of the market and wait for the recovery. And the no nerves not)
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
the current crypto market is so weak, there is no increase in the price of crypto, even the price of crypto is getting down, what should we do when the market weaken at this time?
Buy, sell and hold is a choice for everyone who have investment in cryptocurrency. If you ask me about the I will answer I will my investment because this time is not a good time to buy and hold. Indeed, the price of cryptocurrency has a high price volatility, whenever the price will rise and fall and no one will know it. So, my strategy for now will be to hold money fiat to go back at the lower price.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

The best thing to do during this kind of situation is just to keep calm and think of positive things about cryptocurrency. The current changes is a part of it's votality so it is important that we know when to keep trusting and when to give up about it. Just keep hodling because better days are on it's way.
Activity: 112

Buy as much as you can and hodl. I mean what else to do? I look at this like it's an opportunity to buy big and make big money later when the market recovers.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
The main thing in this case is to remain calm and patience. After the fall there will always be a rise and you will get your profit . And now it's a great time to buy
True indeed with the market conditions are going down we have to do is stay calm and patient,
because if we are impatient and panicked by selling assets then it is very self-defeating for sure
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
when the market is low i advice you engage in the HODL, whichis buying coins at a cheaper rate from panic sellers who are mostly crypto noobs and hold the coins for the market to rise then you can earn huge profit from your investment. I love it when the market goes down for a while because that is the time some of us do our big investments.
Activity: 80
If the market is down then it is completely normal, it has its ups and downs all the time, so the best thing we could do is get used to it and wait patiently until the price drops to buy and wait until the price rises in case you want to sell.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
Some times you have to learn not to do anything because what is happening in cryptocurrency market is a temporal situations. It will be sad to sell at lost as a result f panic only to find out later of opportunity missed! Do not panic sell! Just wait!
Activity: 140
As we know market is volatile but it is not correct market will always weakening. So if market will be down then you can hold your coins or investment until market will go on highest ranking.You can also invest more amount in the market on that time because it will be a good decision to convert   more profit on your investment.
Activity: 266
The main thing in this case is to remain calm and patience. After the fall there will always be a rise and you will get your profit . And now it's a great time to buy
Pages:
Jump to: