Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do when the market is weakening now - page 47. (Read 5441 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Just hold on if you think your not good enough to take the risk and observe how the market will recover soon. This technology is for a risk taker person as you will not gain in here without a risk.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
If you have the money for expenses then i will suggest to hold on to your crypto investments as big bullish wave is expected soon in the market, i am sure patience will pay off big time soon.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
If you think the market is weakening, why are you here?Probably you quickly hoped to get a huge profit? But quickly only cats will be born. It's pessimists like you who spread panic.In recent days, bitcoin has started to rise slightly in price. Fluctuation of the currency is a feature of the cryptocurrency .This is a natural phenomenon for bitcoin. And I think this is the start for further growth.
Activity: 280
Merit: 28
the current crypto market is so weak, there is no increase in the price of crypto, even the price of crypto is getting down, what should we do when the market weaken at this time?

You must remain calm and not panic. The crypto-currency market is subject to significant correlations, sharp price jumps are a normal phenomenon. Have enough patience and expect a rise in the price of coins, hold your savings and do not become a slave to panic sales.
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
if the price starts to weaken is with patience we just wait until the price setabil back, if you do not want some of your money lost. I think patience is the key to our suskes dicrypto.
Activity: 490
Merit: 108
the current crypto market is so weak, there is no increase in the price of crypto, even the price of crypto is getting down, what should we do when the market weaken at this time?

save your money do not take the risk to hold, unless you are sure with one altcoin to invest there, but there are some circles who are very confident that there will be bullish in the near future, I'm not suggesting to take that risk  Grin
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
Pages:
Jump to: