Pages:
Author

Topic: What to do with 1,5 BTC? - page 17. (Read 30813 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
May 23, 2016, 08:28:16 AM
Hmmm. 1.5 btc is a huge amount.You must have good decision on what to do with it.I recomend you to go trading with that capital.You can earn big with that amount.Second thing i can recommend to you is investings in HYIP's out there but still risky.Last optionis go safe.Go invest to a most trusted cloudmining site,with that amount you can earn 5-10$ estimated per day.
1.5 bitcoin is a huge amount so you need to decide what is the best for that amount or what is the best to do, invest it or not or just wait to up the price of bitcoin adn sell it. There are.many ways of earning so if i have that amount i divide it to all kinds of earning and try it all and of you found that wheres the best ways the other bitcoin in other ways of earning put it in the best way so that you can earn big as much as you can.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
May 23, 2016, 08:22:53 AM
There are many things to do with 1.5 bitcoins that is allot of money you can do allot of funny things with it. You can also gamble with it or just buy some clothes there are so many things to do with it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
May 23, 2016, 08:20:09 AM
Hmmm. 1.5 btc is a huge amount.You must have good decision on what to do with it.I recomend you to go trading with that capital.You can earn big with that amount.Second thing i can recommend to you is investings in HYIP's out there but still risky.Last optionis go safe.Go invest to a most trusted cloudmining site,with that amount you can earn 5-10$ estimated per day.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
May 05, 2016, 03:59:46 AM
You can do trading which can be a good option if you have an idea of what you you're doing.Other good option can be investing in some kind of program as they can be found here and there are some good ones.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
May 05, 2016, 03:54:20 AM
Put it in cold storage & keep it safe, think of it as an investment for future gains.

As the amount 1.5bitcoin is not that high, better is to try some sort of multiplying method. Holding will give a small profit after days as the value you have is less.

But if the price started to increase which will definitely start in a few months , then I think it will double up the amount he have, and that earnings will be the greatest ever he got in his life, so after that he should have to start some other business in order to continue his earnings.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
May 05, 2016, 03:46:42 AM
If you still have that 1,5BTC, keep on hodling. Keep hodling through the halving and beyond.
yeah it would not hurt to wait halving come moreover its will soon happen you just need to wait one month it is not a long time
and if you do not want to hold back. its up to you but it is better to save it. because maybe you'll be disappointed if it does not sell bitcoin while halving
Yes, you should have to wait a little more and have to hold that amount with you in your wallet, in the coming months you will see that the value of bitcoin will reach to more high value and you will see your money increased after that start a good business.
Activity: 392
Merit: 251
May 05, 2016, 03:41:28 AM
Just hold and wait for the price to rise then dump it simple as that, if you can wait go for it. Or go for trading buy some potential coins then wait again then dump! 
Activity: 798
May 05, 2016, 03:36:16 AM
Put it in cold storage & keep it safe, think of it as an investment for future gains.

As the amount 1.5bitcoin is not that high, better is to try some sort of multiplying method. Holding will give a small profit after days as the value you have is less.

Trading is the best way to multiply bitcoin, as if you have a  good  strategy then you can grow your coins rapidly  but there is always risk involved in it.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
May 05, 2016, 02:58:33 AM

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...
May 05, 2016, 01:08:32 AM
I would hold on to my bitcons until half, time, then go on a brief vacation in the neighboring state.  you earned the 1.5 Btc so reward yourself.

most people just hold for a amount 1.5BTC if they think bitcoin will touch $100,000? lol

you will not get much benefit only hold 1.5 BTC, but you will spend your time to wait. better try productive with capital 1.5 BTC was better.

well, i kinda wanna agree with this because it is better to use bitcoin rather than just holding it under ground and hoping you become a millionaire just like that.

but holding small amount like 1-1.5BTC is nothing, especially if you have bought it so cheap like at $200 it is like the value of a mediocre cell phone. and keeping that much can actually lead to a good profit if the price goes that high while your are not risking that much money.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
May 05, 2016, 12:53:08 AM
I would hold on to my bitcons until half, time, then go on a brief vacation in the neighboring state.  you earned the 1.5 Btc so reward yourself.

most people just hold for a amount 1.5BTC if they think bitcoin will touch $100,000? lol

you will not get much benefit only hold 1.5 BTC, but you will spend your time to wait. better try productive with capital 1.5 BTC was better.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
May 04, 2016, 04:03:52 PM
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
May 04, 2016, 04:01:45 PM
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048
May 04, 2016, 03:26:35 PM
What can you do with 1.5 btc? I'd suggest hold it. Whatever you do, I wouldn't actively speculate beyond hodling unless you know what you are doing. I say time and time again, most of the time in hindsight, had I just held the coins, I'd be in a much better place.

Or, you could spend them  Grin we forget sometimes it's just money, that's what it's made for! Wink
Activity: 672
Merit: 503
May 04, 2016, 02:45:28 PM
I suggest you to invest, invest in bitcoin with trading is the right choice. You can get 2 BTC. if you are more intelligent and carefully choose trading then chances are you could multiply your bitcoin.
Yes, at that time trading is more and more beneficial you can earn a good profit from starting trading, but make sure that you are good at trading and you know all the techs of bitcoin trading otherwise you will lose all of them.

Trading is only recommended if you have good knowledge and skills of it and if you don't have knowledge then its really better to take some guidance from experienced person at initial stage.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
May 04, 2016, 02:42:49 PM
I suggest you to invest, invest in bitcoin with trading is the right choice. You can get 2 BTC. if you are more intelligent and carefully choose trading then chances are you could multiply your bitcoin.
Yes, at that time trading is more and more beneficial you can earn a good profit from starting trading, but make sure that you are good at trading and you know all the techs of bitcoin trading otherwise you will lose all of them.
Activity: 812
May 04, 2016, 02:10:54 PM

Yes sure, if you have limited amount of Btc so don't use your Btc in investment, i think better is that save your btc, and wait for next two months because now halving i coming, and may be it will give you big amount of btc. 

If you will just going to save it, the number of your coins will be just the same especially if you don't have any source to earn bitcoin. With that 1.5btc as a startup investment it can make up to 3btc or more before halving thru proper trading. So now that you have 3btc you can earn more when halving price will established.
Trading is the best option available at a moment  as only holding will not be good,but if you try to grow your coins till the halving occurs then it can benefit you more.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
May 04, 2016, 11:14:13 AM

Yes sure, if you have limited amount of Btc so don't use your Btc in investment, i think better is that save your btc, and wait for next two months because now halving i coming, and may be it will give you big amount of btc. 

If you will just going to save it, the number of your coins will be just the same especially if you don't have any source to earn bitcoin. With that 1.5btc as a startup investment it can make up to 3btc or more before halving thru proper trading. So now that you have 3btc you can earn more when halving price will established.
Activity: 271
Merit: 250
May 04, 2016, 09:51:14 AM
There are much things to do with 1.5 bit coin because its worth more then 500 dollar.
There are many things you could buy with that amount of gold. But if you just want
to buy something because you need to spent your bit coins search for some tech sites who accept Bitcoins.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
May 04, 2016, 09:49:04 AM

I also advise you, use your bitcoins in investment, if you know how to invest, than it is a best way, you can earn double amount of bitocins, so use your mind and also use your Btc in right way.

I dont think that their is any investment option which gives you good return with security, it is better that you can do some trading in alt coin before that you first get details about the coin and then start to trade

Pages:
Jump to: