Pages:
Author

Topic: What to do with 1,5 BTC? - page 20. (Read 30813 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
May 03, 2016, 01:38:25 PM
Save it for the big rise to $10,000...... lol  Wink

The  best way you can do is being able to allow the bitcoin you just earned to grow. It might be the very needed time for you to venture into bitcoin trading. I know you may be having a mixed reaction as to whether you can buy a physical thing with the coins. I can tell you that the feeling is always there. But be careful on the decisions you make since they can both ruin you and also be able to grow you.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
May 03, 2016, 01:28:51 PM

1.5BTC the number is not too big to hold. better to be grown, by some means. such investment or trading.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 520
May 03, 2016, 12:59:03 PM
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
May 03, 2016, 12:57:04 PM
reinvest or send to someone you like,for example me Grin
haha , i like what you said  cause you are true to yourself.. and thats the best part of it,
if i have 1.5 btc i will give it to my wife cause she likes shopping,thats the only way i can make her happy
Why you want to give it to your wife for shopping? You don't have fiat currency which can take care of her shopping habits? Try to invest your bitcoins in some productive way so that you can earn more in future.
the only answer is i love my wife very much, so i will do evrything she wants me to do, and give her all the things she need.
im a bitcoin lover, not a risk taker,
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
May 03, 2016, 12:53:10 PM
You should not keep holding your bitcoin because holding them is like wasting them. You should divide them in few parts, keep one as saving and invest rest of them separately. In this way, chances of earning increases and losing decreases. You might get good returns.

1.5 btc is good capital to start with trading, as you can earn good profits on regular basis if you are aware about the market trends, try to grow your bitcoins till you reach to the halving.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
May 03, 2016, 12:50:26 PM
You can invest it if you want.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
May 03, 2016, 12:36:33 PM
You can hold it, Invest it "although I don't recommend that since most investments in bitcoin are scams".
Activity: 994
PUGG.io
May 03, 2016, 12:12:20 PM
You should not keep holding your bitcoin because holding them is like wasting them. You should divide them in few parts, keep one as saving and invest rest of them separately. In this way, chances of earning increases and losing decreases. You might get good returns.
Activity: 812
May 03, 2016, 12:11:28 PM
haha , i like what you said  cause you are true to yourself.. and thats the best part of it,
if i have 1.5 btc i will give it to my wife cause she likes shopping,thats the only way i can make her happy
Why you want to give it to your wife for shopping? You don't have fiat currency which can take care of her shopping habits? Try to invest your bitcoins in some productive way so that you can earn more in future.
May 03, 2016, 12:05:15 PM
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
May 03, 2016, 12:01:59 PM
I will hold till the halving occurs and will sell when the price is satisfactory, and will wait for price drop so can collect some more of them Grin

Thought is very beneficial in your life, but the way that you create must require quite a long time, because as we know that enthusiasts of the Bitcoin is still slightly and the number of transactions each day. So to achieve from your plan, should we have to introduce the Bitcoin more broadly to make users increased and prices Bitcoin Bitcoin can be satisfying.

I will hold 50% and the rest i would use to trade. Maybe i would be able to double it in 3 years so i can earn on both the block halving
and the some speculation.

Yeah majority of coins will be put on hold, and with rest will try my luck on trading and sometimes on gambling too to multiply my coins in quick time.
Actually If you want to multiply your bitcoin then do trading because at a moment its price is going fluctuation sometime falling and rising so in quick time you can make profit.   
legendary
Activity: 1008
May 03, 2016, 11:44:48 AM
gamble to make it double., if that happens i can now buy the cellphone that i wanted which is iphone 6s, or a huawei p8 ,worth 1.5 btc.

gambling has always been a suggestion that the worst. I was worried they would lose everything in a short time, and then regret it.

I would suggest you to trading, but you need to learn to have knowledge about trading, as trading also has risks, but it could be a small risk, if we had knowledge of the trade.

Trading allows to earn profits if you handle it smartly, where as gambling totally depends on luck, so gambling is never recommended to earn quick money as you will surely loose everything.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
May 03, 2016, 11:08:07 AM
legendary
Activity: 1232
May 03, 2016, 10:37:57 AM
gamble to make it double., if that happens i can now buy the cellphone that i wanted which is iphone 6s, or a huawei p8 ,worth 1.5 btc.

gambling has always been a suggestion that the worst. I was worried they would lose everything in a short time, and then regret it.

I would suggest you to trading, but you need to learn to have knowledge about trading, as trading also has risks, but it could be a small risk, if we had knowledge of the trade.
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
May 03, 2016, 10:34:11 AM
No,no,no. Don't put that money into risk. Much better to hold it today and wait for the price increase that will happen soon. Don't you worry you can buy that cellphone once the price increase or halving happened.
May 03, 2016, 10:22:00 AM
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
May 03, 2016, 10:19:39 AM
You can do allot with that amount of coin now it is around 600-700 dollars?
You can buy allot of things with that amount of cash or maybe you can take your
girlfriend out to a dinner or something:P

You want to spend it on your gf by taking her out for dinner? Hold it for next couple of months and you might be able to gift her a diamond ring, she will much more satisfied with it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
May 03, 2016, 10:15:01 AM
I really like the Poloniex lending service, currently 0.04% per day, it's not a lot (0.0006 BTC or ~ 25 cents) but it's basically risk free.

never heard about it before you mentioned it im going to have a look, seems awsome if its like you say Smiley free money is free money!
Activity: 370
Forza Italia
May 03, 2016, 10:04:54 AM
You can do allot with that amount of coin now it is around 600-700 dollars?
You can buy allot of things with that amount of cash or maybe you can take your
girlfriend out to a dinner or something:P
Activity: 462
April 23, 2016, 09:21:53 AM
I really like the Poloniex lending service, currently 0.04% per day, it's not a lot (0.0006 BTC or ~ 25 cents) but it's basically risk free.
Pages:
Jump to: