Pages:
Author

Topic: What to do with 1,5 BTC? - page 13. (Read 30805 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
June 03, 2016, 05:58:28 AM
i would watch the price charts for bitcoin and sell when i feel the price is at the peak. and when price drops a bit, buy into btc again. this way you can easily increase your net btc.

If everybody does that, there will be no profit to be made. The trading is just a negative sum game.
You can not say that, maybe if you have no other skill and idea the best way is to make them sit idle in your wallet and let the price increase. Though I have to say the best way would be to just cash them and get some luxuries.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
June 03, 2016, 05:57:26 AM
Hey so i recently got about 1,5 BTC from a service i started and now im wondering what i should do with this. Any tips?

You should either invest with that 1.5 BTC, into something legit like P2P lending, or continue that service you have started. Expand your business and get more yields. It's pretty simple.

Or, you could just hold your bitcoins in a secure place if you believe the bitcoin price is going up. Doesn't involve any risks. And you'll probably get a lot of returns too in terms of fiat.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
June 03, 2016, 05:50:53 AM
If you're looking for altcoins suggestions, Lisk. It's cheap right now.

Official Lisk Site: https://lisk.io/
Official Lisk Forum: https://forum.lisk.io/
Official Lisk Chat: https://lisk.chat/
Official Lisk Blog: https://blog.lisk.io/
Official Lisk Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Lisk/

Lisk Vs Ethereum (ELI5 Version)

Activity: 413
June 03, 2016, 05:43:24 AM
Buy a new graphics card and CPU.

Probably enough to get a gtx 670 and an intel i7 processor.

so what can you do with new computer rigs ?
i think better you create new RIG, with 1,5btc you can get 3x R9 280 + new dualcore PC to mining ethereum. or other altcoin, it's more profitable.
Activity: 364
June 03, 2016, 04:08:05 AM
The best option to do is to hold that 1.5 bitcoin then sell it after halving because it is one of the easiest method to make money cuz the only task you will do is to wait for the halving then sell it for a higher price. Note: last november 2013 the max price of bitcoin is $1200 so there is a huge possibility that it will happen.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
June 02, 2016, 05:16:17 PM
well you can do pretty much anything you want at this moment with that much bitcoins because there are many shops that accept bitcoin and if the shop does not accept bitcoins there are companies that buy the product for fiat and then resell it to you for fiat

i would most probably buy some gadgets for that such as a tablet or something like that, besides that i would possibly buy some digital goods such as games from steam
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
June 02, 2016, 05:08:09 PM
Well, that is like asking what should i do with $800 (current value at the moment).
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform
June 02, 2016, 04:58:09 PM
Buy a new graphics card and CPU.

Probably enough to get a gtx 670 and an intel i7 processor.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
June 02, 2016, 04:40:50 PM
Hey so i recently got about 1,5 BTC from a service i started and now im wondering what i should do with this. Any tips?

Try investing it in something like hashnest? Or save it for when the price rises. Or gamble if you war unsure and want some fun out of it.

Cloudmining isn't profitable at all since its inception. Saving means leaving your money stagnant. Gambling, a hard path to take knowing that you can get busted any time. Trading is not for newbies but if done correctly, it can give you loads of rewards.
Activity: 364
June 02, 2016, 03:07:06 PM

Try investing it in something like hashnest? Or save it for when the price rises. Or gamble if you war unsure and want some fun out of it.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
June 02, 2016, 03:04:10 PM

See if you want to have some serious profits without having much risk, then invest your bitcoins into gambling sites as partner in profit sharing, though they can be risky and check the site 10 times before investing actually. There are many sites are now a days accepting partnerships.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
June 02, 2016, 02:29:05 PM
I think you should give it away to people on this forum. I mean you have about $600 right there and you seem to be so rich that you don't know what to do with your money, so just give it away.

I will always suggest on holding your bitcoin if you have no idea or experience on what to do with them. it is much safer that way and you can profit from the future price increases.
but if you really want to invest, i suggest trading. i tried to trade altcoins myself that is why i prefer it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
June 02, 2016, 02:09:55 PM
I think you should give it away to people on this forum. I mean you have about $600 right there and you seem to be so rich that you don't know what to do with your money, so just give it away.

Activity: 1204
June 02, 2016, 02:03:45 PM
i would watch the price charts for bitcoin and sell when i feel the price is at the peak. and when price drops a bit, buy into btc again. this way you can easily increase your net btc.

Then you should have sold today some bitcoin as price touched $500 today which we have reached after a long time, did you sell or not? I bet you have not. Wink
may sell bitcoin is not a wise choice. so many ways you can do with 1.5 bitcoin, maybe you can start by trading, maybe it can make money for you, patience is the most important thing.
Activity: 700
June 02, 2016, 01:10:33 PM

It depends on where you are interested and comfortable with. You can gamble, trade, invest it at mining site, etc. Or buy something that you want. If you are asking tips on how to grow it i suggest you trade it on alt-coins. I am now earning some profit from it and i am happy seeing my bitcoin grow as time passes and able to buy something i want in the future.
Activity: 286
May 31, 2016, 03:23:36 AM

If everybody does that, there will be no profit to be made. The trading is just a negative sum game.
Activity: 672
Merit: 503
May 28, 2016, 11:41:02 AM

Then you should have sold today some bitcoin as price touched $500 today which we have reached after a long time, did you sell or not? I bet you have not. Wink
Activity: 756
May 28, 2016, 11:26:08 AM
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
May 28, 2016, 11:24:11 AM
1,5 bitcoin is not  a lot but I would honestly just hold it till the halving has been done, you can make a lot of money with it without any doubts these days.

I don't understand .. How we can make a lot of money this days with 1.5 btc? Holding it?
Halving does not mean that price will increase, it could mean even crisis.

He mean to say that if price goes higher at halving he can earn more profits even with 1.5 btc but no knows whether price will increase or decrease at halving.
Let's not really get our hopes up with the upcoming halving because I don't really think the price would go up that much. With 1.5BTC, I wouldn't call it a lot. I'd still try to go earn a few more from some tasks or some small (really small) investments with quick returns and low risk.

I think a person who is not able to spend more time on bitcoin for him 1.5 btc is huge amount, and he will surely prefer to hold it for halving to earn additional profits from it.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1128
May 28, 2016, 09:53:58 AM
1,5 bitcoin is not  a lot but I would honestly just hold it till the halving has been done, you can make a lot of money with it without any doubts these days.

I don't understand .. How we can make a lot of money this days with 1.5 btc? Holding it?
Halving does not mean that price will increase, it could mean even crisis.

He mean to say that if price goes higher at halving he can earn more profits even with 1.5 btc but no knows whether price will increase or decrease at halving.
Let's not really get our hopes up with the upcoming halving because I don't really think the price would go up that much. With 1.5BTC, I wouldn't call it a lot. I'd still try to go earn a few more from some tasks or some small (really small) investments with quick returns and low risk.
Pages:
Jump to: