Pages:
Author

Topic: What to do with 1,5 BTC? - page 14. (Read 30805 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Lick me like a lolipop
May 27, 2016, 09:31:46 AM
1,5 bitcoin is not  a lot but I would honestly just hold it till the halving has been done, you can make a lot of money with it without any doubts these days.

I don't understand .. How we can make a lot of money this days with 1.5 btc? Holding it?
Halving does not mean that price will increase, it could mean even crisis.

He mean to say that if price goes higher at halving he can earn more profits even with 1.5 btc but no knows whether price will increase or decrease at halving.
legendary
Activity: 1323
May 27, 2016, 09:24:31 AM
1,5 bitcoin is not  a lot but I would honestly just hold it till the halving has been done, you can make a lot of money with it without any doubts these days.

I don't understand .. How we can make a lot of money this days with 1.5 btc? Holding it?
Halving does not mean that price will increase, it could mean even crisis.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
May 26, 2016, 10:19:32 PM
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
May 26, 2016, 10:16:47 PM
hold it until block halving done, today holding is best choice for it...

Yep, I'm holding to it as well. Even I'm already waiting for 2 months and I need money now to buy a new PC, I'm still waiting for BTC price to rise up so that I can buy a better PC. Although you can make more money out of that 1.5 BTC by trading alt coins. But if you want to make sure that you wouldn't lose any money at all.
Activity: 413
Merit: 250
May 26, 2016, 09:16:48 PM
hold it until block halving done, today holding is best choice for it...
Activity: 406
May 26, 2016, 09:09:25 PM
When halving is coming is good to hold your 1.5 BTC instead convert to flat currency.
Maybe you can get some profit after halving coming. Maybe you can make trading with your bitcoin. Smiley

Yeah i agree with you, because i also waiting and holding and my bitcoin until halving come, but don't go all in into it, invest 1 bitcoin is enough imo and the rest you keep it for emergency.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
May 26, 2016, 08:36:23 PM
When halving is coming is good to hold your 1.5 BTC instead convert to flat currency.
Maybe you can get some profit after halving coming. Maybe you can make trading with your bitcoin. Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 509
May 26, 2016, 10:02:03 AM
There is not much to do with only 1,5 BTC, I suggest that you sell them because it is still worth allot of money.
You can also use them to gamble so that you can make more BTC.
I think selling it is not a good way. you might be able to produce more with 1.5 bitcoin. you might start by investing or trading with, or perhaps better hold
yea sell is not good advice, even if you sell it I thought it was going to run out also when it became fiat.
so better to grow it, I agree trading can make more.
legendary
Activity: 1008
May 26, 2016, 10:01:31 AM
There is not much to do with only 1,5 BTC, I suggest that you sell them because it is still worth allot of money.
I think selling it is not a good way. you might be able to produce more with 1.5 bitcoin. you might start by investing or trading with, or perhaps better hold

Selling at this stage will not give you higher profits, its better to invest in trading or just hold it for next couple of months till we reach to the halving stage.
legendary
Activity: 1218
May 26, 2016, 09:48:32 AM
Activity: 350
May 26, 2016, 09:38:01 AM
Activity: 490
May 26, 2016, 09:00:02 AM
Trading in bitcoins is worth if you are using a website that charges less fees as many trading websites now have over 2-3% withdrawal fee and it makes trading even more expensive. Investing the bitcoins by buying other digital gift cards and gold can be even better.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
May 26, 2016, 03:31:37 AM
The best action would be to postpone, keep the, these savings for future growth.
You can invest a small part in new projects, I mean alcoins. More can be cashed and to speculate on the price of buying products (such as the latest smartphones) at a low price and selling at a premium.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
May 26, 2016, 01:58:23 AM
You can invest in lending sites such as bitbond and btcjam. I do not however suggest you invest in cloudmining since 95% (im not an expert btw) of them are usually just ponzi scams (HYIP) and at some point will topple down taking your funds down with them with no chance of getting them back.

Gambling sites, well... being active on them or not is up to you.

You can also buy into revenue sharing sites, they're usually more lasting than the run of the mill HYIP that you may find on the net.

You could also try to predict price trends and sell them off at higher prices.

All up to you really.
legendary
Activity: 1120
May 26, 2016, 01:40:37 AM
There is not much you can do with 1,5 BTC, you can gamble with it so you can try to make even more BTC. You can also buy things if you want to do that. Or you can hold on to them and sell them for a price that you would like.
i dont recommend gambling, gambling is not the right way to generate or earn profits , the best way than it is trading, just trade bitcoin to fiat or vice versa , buy low and sell high is the key, you might trading altcoin to but this is very risky due to the there are lot of shitty or scam coin in this ecosystem
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
May 25, 2016, 11:57:30 PM
I would save it if i were you, wait till after the halving for a possible price increase, then sell.

Well that's good if you are going to save that amount of btc then that is a wise decision, since the halving is going near and we know that we will
benefit for it as the price will increase once it occurs.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285
Flying Hellfish is a Commie
May 25, 2016, 09:39:00 PM
I would save it if i were you, wait till after the halving for a possible price increase, then sell.
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
May 25, 2016, 08:46:55 PM
The best thing to do is to hold ot for now and wait for the halving ends or make some better investments that can make it grow just put a little bit to invest.

For me, I will hold only 1 btc and for the remaining 0.5 btc I'm going to find some investment, legit investment were it can grow for somehow.
Even it will take a long time or months.
It's fine as long as it is growing or if not, I'm put it into my savings.
Activity: 518
May 25, 2016, 08:00:06 PM
Hey so i recently got about 1,5 BTC from a service i started and now im wondering what i should do with this. Any tips?
if you good on trading,just try to use that amount for trading altcoin,nowdays so many altcoin that good for trading,my friends got many profit from trading altcoin with only 0.1BTC funds at first time.
forever trading would be good and profitable if you have an deeper knowledge skills in altcoin or trade. I've used altcoin trading and Im profit 0.2 BTC in just 2 weeks? with a capital of only 0.3 BTC. you just need to understand 1-2 altcoin then understand that altcoin dude. and trade with that altcoin. good luck
Activity: 574
May 25, 2016, 05:10:57 AM
Hey so i recently got about 1,5 BTC from a service i started and now im wondering what i should do with this. Any tips?

Firstly I've got to say that I'm really jealous of your hoard of bitcoins Tongue That's a lot of money to have saved up, you should realise that. You should also recognize the pain you will go through if you lose it.

I think the safest thing to do here is to simply keep it in a cold storage wallet and wait for the price to increase. It will increase sooner or later, trust me. In the long term bitcoin will also outperform fiat. But if you want to go the riskier way, buy some altcoins when they are cheap. They might be a good investment.
Pages:
Jump to: