Pages:
Author

Topic: What to do with 1,5 BTC? - page 22. (Read 30813 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
April 21, 2016, 07:34:18 AM
Learn to trading altcoin,,, there is thousands altcoins and you can choose one or more to invest.

But remember,, trading is like gambling, you can lose all your money. if you don't want lose your money better keep your btc in your wallet and wait price increase then you can sell with high price.

Much better if they will stick to the art of exchange trade of btc and us dollars. It less risky than doing altcoin trades. And besides with 1.5btc as a capital they will feel the profit even the price increase only at 10-20%.

id rather invest some of my btc on a gambling site and wait for my little profit and then save the rest for price increase.

it can be quite profitable, because as I know, the owner of the house always wins. btw where you invest in a gambling site?

I've also never done it, nor heard anyone talking about the profit earned from it.
Can you clear our minds about that one?
How much is the minimum investment for a gambling site?
And how much will you earn in a day?

you don't know about gambling sites? gambling sites which accept bitcoins? just fly to gambling section and you'll get lots of knowledge about gambling. there is not high minimum investment for gambling sites. gambling sites allow to start gambling with low investment and addict peoples.
do gambling it your own risk.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
April 21, 2016, 07:20:19 AM
Learn to trading altcoin,,, there is thousands altcoins and you can choose one or more to invest.

But remember,, trading is like gambling, you can lose all your money. if you don't want lose your money better keep your btc in your wallet and wait price increase then you can sell with high price.

Much better if they will stick to the art of exchange trade of btc and us dollars. It less risky than doing altcoin trades. And besides with 1.5btc as a capital they will feel the profit even the price increase only at 10-20%.

id rather invest some of my btc on a gambling site and wait for my little profit and then save the rest for price increase.

it can be quite profitable, because as I know, the owner of the house always wins. btw where you invest in a gambling site?

I've also never done it, nor heard anyone talking about the profit earned from it.
Can you clear our minds about that one?
How much is the minimum investment for a gambling site?
And how much will you earn in a day?
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
April 21, 2016, 01:05:35 AM

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1104
April 20, 2016, 06:42:31 AM

Activity: 448
April 20, 2016, 06:37:23 AM

I would not do this, I would hold my bitcoins the 1,5 btc and try to earn more bitcoins in the meanwhile.
If this works you could wait till the halving and make some money with it.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
April 20, 2016, 06:25:17 AM

legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
April 20, 2016, 06:25:01 AM
with 1.5 BTC I will make trades. then I use for wedding expenses and create a child and raise it to a successful conclusion. hopefully I'm happy.

Doing trade would be best solution if you have 1.5btc will it give you more money for the sake of you and the family that you are going to built.

Yes trading your 1.5 bitcoin in the market will be a bright idea to do and many people are trading and profiting maybe you will also be the lucky one to become rich in trading.

currently trading more and more users, it looks of the trading volume always increasing. so now the trade is a good way.

But he only can trade if he is expert in trading, and if he have some knowledge about trading, if he do not know what is trade and how is it done then he will lose all of his 1.5 BTC

if we dont know anything, of course we have to learn. so you just need to learn about trading, then you can do it. or you can be accompanied by your friend who has a skill in trading.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1008
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ
April 20, 2016, 06:17:13 AM

legendary
Activity: 1323
Merit: 1000
April 20, 2016, 05:05:49 AM
Their is not much you can do with 1,5 BTC, if I were I would just sell them because it still is a nice amount of money. Or if you already save coins you can save and hold these as well and sell them in the future.
I agree I would also to that. Just save them for later because you never know with Bitcoin what the price is going to be. Or if you need money just sell them right away for a quick $600.

To sell or keep this is question to OP - is he looking for short-term investments or long-term investment?
Bitcoin is an investment in itself, so to gain on him, is enough just to keep him.
If someone is looking for short term investment, can look for some startup, give someone a loan for % or start trading (trading without experience is here the most risky)
Activity: 336
April 20, 2016, 04:03:47 AM
Their is not much you can do with 1,5 BTC, if I were I would just sell them because it still is a nice amount of money. Or if you already save coins you can save and hold these as well and sell them in the future.
I agree I would also to that. Just save them for later because you never know with Bitcoin what the price is going to be. Or if you need money just sell them right away for a quick $600.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
April 20, 2016, 03:44:54 AM
Hey so i recently got about 1,5 BTC from a service i started and now im wondering what i should do with this. Any tips?

Invest short time on hyip sites Grin i think some hyip sites have good plan and make use interest,just invest some bitcoin and take a short plan.
or try to loan your bitcoin to people with interest

Don't know you are joking or not but since many people still can fall for hyip I'll put this here: "A high-yield investment program (HYIP) is a type of Ponzi scheme, an investment scam that promises unsustainably high return on investment by paying previous investors with the money invested by new investors." - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-yield_investment_program

Never invest in companies who are promising very high return.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
April 20, 2016, 03:32:24 AM
I will do altcoins trading. for now I think it's just a very profitable. but you must have good knowledge about it and you can get information altcoins in this forum.

I've also just started trading altcoins before 2 days, for a test i've invested about 0.011 btc in Ethereum and that wasn't really a bad choice, i have earned about 0.002 btc with just that small investment.
I don't have a good capital to start but i will keep doing it with care and would surely reach a good profit level one day.

if you have a small capital. you try to choose a coin that its price is not too big. then with a small capital you can get sizable gains.
i only have 0.02 btc for capital and trade 10-20% but doing it many times in 1 day.  i think with a little capital , if you can get right coin to trade you can get much profit
if you do it at the trade altcoins that it can be profitable and better if you buy a coin prices are not too big. like 100 sat, or 1000 sat. with 0.02 you can get 20-50% and even 100%.
Activity: 294
April 19, 2016, 01:37:26 PM
Hey so i recently got about 1,5 BTC from a service i started and now im wondering what i should do with this. Any tips?

Invest short time on hyip sites Grin i think some hyip sites have good plan and make use interest,just invest some bitcoin and take a short plan.
or try to loan your bitcoin to people with interest
Activity: 672
April 19, 2016, 12:53:15 PM

Ofcourse he can do a lot with that 1.5btc.
1.5btc is a big amount to be used as a capital, he can use it for trading altcoins, it has a lot of potential these days, specially some coins.
People in trading industry are earning profits on a daily basis with such capitals, all you need to do is to use a good strategy and select the best coins to trade and you will surely earn some profit.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
April 19, 2016, 09:44:41 AM
I think that you should just keep the 1.5 bitcoin that you got from the service you offered and just continue to offer such services so that you will more income i wouldnt invest it to trading because if you dont know how to trade then you will all your money.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
April 19, 2016, 08:33:20 AM
I would go investing in agirulture here in Uganda, east Africa on a small scale basis, which would realise me great profits in the near future with that 1.5 btc.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
April 19, 2016, 08:26:25 AM
Why invest in some other alts without any knowledge if you can do direct btc exchange with that BTC1.5 amount.

You can managed to get some nice profits with that amount if the price move even for a matter of $30 increase.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
April 19, 2016, 08:22:01 AM
hire yourself a node from digitalocean,
download and compile bitcoind, with a stratum pointed at it,
then throw the rest into nicehash.

might end up finding you a block of bitcoin.

1.5BTC will get you 4000Th (4 Petahash) for approximately 2 hours and 48 minutes.
or 8000Th (8 Petahash) for 1 hour and 24 minutes (assuming a rate of 0.0032BTC/Th/day).

i managed to luck out on christmas last year; found a block of Litecoin with a measly 0.05BTC of scrypt hashpower.

I have considered investing in cloud mining but it all seems like a massive risk to me, I think I prefer the risk of investing in some alt and trying to profit from the next pump and dump. There are always a ton of opportunities to make money off altcoins, but it requires a lot of research and most importantly, luck to pull it off.
Activity: 350
April 19, 2016, 05:58:27 AM
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
April 19, 2016, 05:52:46 AM
with 1.5 BTC I will make trades. then I use for wedding expenses and create a child and raise it to a successful conclusion. hopefully I'm happy.

Doing trade would be best solution if you have 1.5btc will it give you more money for the sake of you and the family that you are going to built.

Yes trading your 1.5 bitcoin in the market will be a bright idea to do and many people are trading and profiting maybe you will also be the lucky one to become rich in trading.

currently trading more and more users, it looks of the trading volume always increasing. so now the trade is a good way.

But he only can trade if he is expert in trading, and if he have some knowledge about trading, if he do not know what is trade and how is it done then he will lose all of his 1.5 BTC
Pages:
Jump to: