Pages:
Author

Topic: What to do with 1,5 BTC? - page 23. (Read 30813 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
April 19, 2016, 05:32:45 AM
with 1.5 BTC I will make trades. then I use for wedding expenses and create a child and raise it to a successful conclusion. hopefully I'm happy.

Doing trade would be best solution if you have 1.5btc will it give you more money for the sake of you and the family that you are going to built.

Yes trading your 1.5 bitcoin in the market will be a bright idea to do and many people are trading and profiting maybe you will also be the lucky one to become rich in trading.

currently trading more and more users, it looks of the trading volume always increasing. so now the trade is a good way.

I don't have any objections, absolutely right trading will give us many profit if we do that rightly. Moreover with these big capital that about 1.5 btc . I hope i can have many bitcoin and trade it in a right way.
Activity: 636
Merit: 516
April 19, 2016, 05:27:56 AM
hire yourself a node from digitalocean,
download and compile bitcoind, with a stratum pointed at it,
then throw the rest into nicehash.

might end up finding you a block of bitcoin.

1.5BTC will get you 4000Th (4 Petahash) for approximately 2 hours and 48 minutes.
or 8000Th (8 Petahash) for 1 hour and 24 minutes (assuming a rate of 0.0032BTC/Th/day).

i managed to luck out on christmas last year; found a block of Litecoin with a measly 0.05BTC of scrypt hashpower.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
April 19, 2016, 05:12:47 AM
with 1.5 BTC I will make trades. then I use for wedding expenses and create a child and raise it to a successful conclusion. hopefully I'm happy.

Doing trade would be best solution if you have 1.5btc will it give you more money for the sake of you and the family that you are going to built.

Yes trading your 1.5 bitcoin in the market will be a bright idea to do and many people are trading and profiting maybe you will also be the lucky one to become rich in trading.

currently trading more and more users, it looks of the trading volume always increasing. so now the trade is a good way.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
April 19, 2016, 04:53:53 AM

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
April 19, 2016, 12:25:31 AM

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
April 19, 2016, 12:17:03 AM
Activity: 518
April 18, 2016, 11:55:04 PM
Hey so i recently got about 1,5 BTC from a service i started and now im wondering what i should do with this. Any tips?

buying some altcoin than holding for 1week Smiley
usually you can get 35-10%

but you mst research before buy it
I think do not need to wait too long. future dumping of fairly short altcoin probably only a few days. you must prepare to sell when the pump, make sure you buy altcoin that potential
Activity: 546
April 18, 2016, 11:52:34 PM
1.5 GB? I think it's enough for you to use trading. you will get extra money from trading
Activity: 1932
Merit: 504
April 18, 2016, 11:47:42 PM
I will do altcoins trading. for now I think it's just a very profitable. but you must have good knowledge about it and you can get information altcoins in this forum.

I've also just started trading altcoins before 2 days, for a test i've invested about 0.011 btc in Ethereum and that wasn't really a bad choice, i have earned about 0.002 btc with just that small investment.
I don't have a good capital to start but i will keep doing it with care and would surely reach a good profit level one day.

if you have a small capital. you try to choose a coin that its price is not too big. then with a small capital you can get sizable gains.
i only have 0.02 btc for capital and trade 10-20% but doing it many times in 1 day.  i think with a little capital , if you can get right coin to trade you can get much profit
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
April 18, 2016, 11:23:35 PM
I will do altcoins trading. for now I think it's just a very profitable. but you must have good knowledge about it and you can get information altcoins in this forum.

I've also just started trading altcoins before 2 days, for a test i've invested about 0.011 btc in Ethereum and that wasn't really a bad choice, i have earned about 0.002 btc with just that small investment.
I don't have a good capital to start but i will keep doing it with care and would surely reach a good profit level one day.

if you have a small capital. you try to choose a coin that its price is not too big. then with a small capital you can get sizable gains.
Activity: 756
April 18, 2016, 05:26:39 PM
Hey so i recently got about 1,5 BTC from a service i started and now im wondering what i should do with this. Any tips?

you mean like investing the coins for the short term profit? i think it's a good idea too, and i don't really know the other that better than altcoin trading. except if you have gambling skill and luck for the bigger profit Grin. maybe just holding and sell it into fiat is another good choice too
Activity: 784
April 18, 2016, 10:53:35 AM

Activity: 658
April 18, 2016, 10:37:22 AM
certainly not all altcoin that you have learned it depends on your selection. the same as trading in bitcoin. you have to focus on one market altcoin only. it will make you more focused and of course you can see information from the altcoin.
it will makes it easy to profit. but cautious on altcoin. altcoin faster fluctuate than bitcoin
Activity: 518
Merit: 254
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
April 18, 2016, 09:48:49 AM

that is the best thing that you are currently doing. you should always start small and build it up slowly, becuase in case of mistakes you only lose small amounts.

but be very careful with your investment, especially in coins like ethereum because they are sometimes at a risky stage with the chance of massive dump

Getting into trade through altcoins is a good decision as mentioned by above buddy, because altcoins won't give big loss. I think one needs to choose the rising coin at the moment of trading. because altcoins grow at some instance and goes off.

The first few months an Altcoin is just newly introduced in the market. It surely is a good investment because the prices are always shooting up very rapidly.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 18, 2016, 08:44:37 AM

that is the best thing that you are currently doing. you should always start small and build it up slowly, becuase in case of mistakes you only lose small amounts.

but be very careful with your investment, especially in coins like ethereum because they are sometimes at a risky stage with the chance of massive dump

Getting into trade through altcoins is a good decision as mentioned by above buddy, because altcoins won't give big loss. I think one needs to choose the rising coin at the moment of trading. because altcoins grow at some instance and goes off.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
April 18, 2016, 08:40:22 AM
Nowadays i  need to money so much for to pay for my bills i think i can use 1.5BTC for it
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
April 18, 2016, 08:37:35 AM

legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
April 18, 2016, 08:21:26 AM
1.5 BTC use you have for trading. I am confident of doing your trading can earn a tidy profit Cheesy. I suggest to trade altcoin. it is more profitable than trading bitcoin.

That's right.
Trading altcoins is more profitable then trading bitcoins because bitcoin trading takes a lot of time, and altcoin trading won't take that long to earn you some profit.
There are a lot of altcoins increasing and decreasing their values daily, so if you have a good capital just choose a good one and buy when it is low and wait for some days when it goes high then sell them.

Yes alt coin is much better to trade and its faster to gain profit that bitcoin we just have to study the alt coin first and look on its thread here if they are going to be stable for a good profit or not.
it is true, in trade altcoins so many choices and this is a good thing for you to get the most profit and also the price of altcoins can up to 1000%, while the price of bitcoin is currently stable too long. but in comparison, trade bitcoin safer.
Activity: 545
Merit: 254
April 18, 2016, 07:50:36 AM
Invest only what you can afford to lose Wink
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
April 18, 2016, 07:46:54 AM

Pages:
Jump to: